Status: THIS STORY MIGHT FINISH EARLY! OTHERWISE IT MAY BE ABANDONED, I APOLOGIZE!

We Were Kidnapped By Who?!

Two members from My Chemical Romance regroup and join All Time Low. The band All Time Low has the same name but replace two people in the band with Gerard and Frank. On a Friday night, Sheradon and her best friend Morgan go to their concert for the first time, but something goes terribly wrong when the lights go off during the first song and they see them doing something that they never should have seen outside at the back of the building. It causes the two curious fans to be kidnapped and face their fate of life and death. Will they die from curiosity or stay with them and never see their families again?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREETINGS, EVERYONE! This is a story my friend Sheradon and I are making. It is just a random story really, but we're doin' it because it's FUN! Anyway, both of us will have our POV's experience being kidnapped. My POV will be mostly with My Chemical Romance, and her's will be with All Time Low.
Enjoy! (PLEASE COMMENT!!! BOTH OF US WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!)

-MorningRevolver (Morgan)

This story is rated PG-13 from Some sexual activity, and abuse.
  1. Concert Castrophe
    Morgan's POV
  2. Don't wait, just escape
    Morgan's POV
  3. This Could be the Greatest Thing That has Ever Happened to me
    Sheradon's POV and a little bit of answers of what's gonna happen
  4. Trapped
    Morgan's POV
  5. They said we're.. dead?
    Sheradon's POV (There's a little bit of sexual sayings in here. Just..you've been warned)
  6. The quiet, awkward dinner table gathering
    Morgan's POV, some violence is involved.
  7. I'm not bad as I seem
    Morgan's POV
  8. Memories and Madness
    Morgan's POV and FINALLY! Answers
  9. The end?
    Morgan's POV (Last chapter)