My City

give me love

As Seattle and Ben sat in her room she sighed, running a hand through her hair. He looked up from his Gameboy, seeing how sad she was. “Sea, what’s wrong?”

“Alex and Stacy had sex last weekend and then he dumped her.” She shook her head slightly. “Poor thing, I went to see her and her parents said she hasn’t even left her room today.”

“Christ.” He whispered.

“Yeah.” They were quiet for a minute, the pause music of Ben’s game being the only sound until Seattle spoke again. “I hope that my first time isn’t with some horny jackass like that. I couldn’t even imagine someone abandoning you after something that intimate, you know?”

“Yeah.” He said, biting his lower lip.

“Sorry, I must be making you feel super uncomfortable.” She chuckled. “It’s just been bugging me.”

“Well that’s what friends are for Sea.” He said, smiling at her. She was still blushing and he sighed, deciding to put his own card on the table. “I’m worried that the girl I sleep with first is going to laugh at me because I have no idea what I’m doing. I mean, porn only gets you so far.” They both chuckled nervously, looking everywhere except at each other.

Ben took the moment to glance over at Seattle, blushing slightly. He had come over to hang out with her before she left for camp again the next week, but something about her was just... different, and he couldn’t stop staring. Since it was a sticky warm July day she was in a pair of running shorts, giving him a perfect view of her smooth, tanned thighs. Her breasts were much bigger than they had been at the river all those years ago, and he wanted to touch them so badly that it had been plaguing his thoughts for months.

He knew the problem was that he was just a horny teenager and Seattle was a beautiful girl, but she was also his best friend. Seattle was the sister he never had and the thought of ruining that made him sick to his stomach. Yet he had dreams about her, doing things to her, almost every night for the past month. He would wake up, covered in sweat having been broken from his fantasy of her screaming his name. He swallowed nervously, knowing he may get to keep his friendship and get rid of these fantasies if he played his cards right.

“You know, I want my first time to be with someone I can trust. Someone I know won’t make fun of me.” He pressed his lips together and looked up at her, both their faces red. Seattle’s eyes went huge as she realized what he was implying.

“Are you saying…?”

“Look, if we get this out of the way with each other then we don’t have to worry about it.” He said, his eyes searching hers for a reaction. “I know you won’t laugh at me and you know I won’t abandon you when we’re done.” He took her small hands in his, looking into her eyes. “Seattle, you know I’ll take care of you.”

“Ben I just… I don’t know. What if it fucks up our friendship? What if things are super awkward afterwards?” He sighed, running his thumb over her knuckles, something he knew calmed her down immediately. She swallowed as he just looked at her.

“Sea, you know you can trust me.” He whispered. “I’m going to take good care of you, and you’ll never have to worry about me breaking you heart.”

“Ben…”

“Would you rather someone like Alex takes it? Some asshole who’ll tell you all the right things and abandon you when he gets what he wants?” She froze as he looked at her, her small hands shaking as he held them. “Seattle, your my city, I’ll never abandon you, and I’ll never let anyone hurt you. I just want to help keep you safe.” Her heart was racing as he looked at her, his blue eyes reminding her of the sound. Finally she nodded.

“Okay.” She whispered. “But where are we going to go? Both our parents are in town until I leave and I don’t want them to come home and us to get caught.” Ben pressed his lips together before his eyes brightened.

“The treehouse.” He said simply. “I mean, we have like three mattresses up there now, right? Its way away in the woods so no one will hear us, and no one will think it’s weird if we go up there, we do it all the time.” She pressed her lips together again and he reached up, cradling her face in his hand and making her blush. “I know it’s not exactly romantic, but something about it just feels right, don’t you think?”

“Yeah.” She said, smiling softly at him. “So, when do we want to… you know?”

“Well, we want you to be alright for camp, so how about tonight? Your parents have that dinner date thing, Tim’s got a date with Susan, my parents are visiting my grandma, no one will even miss us!” She smiled nervously at him, thinking she might have had a little longer, but deep down, she knew it was for the best.

“Right, so, just meet there at ten or so?” She choked out, rubbing the back of her neck.

“Ten o’clock.” He agreed. She then hugged her, gripping her to him. “I promise it’s going to be alright.” She hugged him back, burying her face in his neck and breathing in his scent.

“Okay.” She whispered. “I’ll see you at ten then.”

“See you at ten.”

X X X


Seattle could barely breathe as she sat up in the treehouse, playing with the hem of her dress. She had heard that losing your virginity hurt, and she was terrified that she would scare Ben or something and turn him into a celibate. She ran a hand through her hair, quickly fixing the side braid and looking at herself in the small mirror.

She had tried to look nice, putting on one of her few sundresses and braiding her hair to the side. She had even tried putting on eyeliner, something she usually didn’t go for, and liked how it didn’t make her eyes look so massive and fish-like. She bit her lip before remembering she was wearing lipstick and quickly wiping off her tooth.

Finally Ben’s strawberry blonde hair poked up, followed by the man himself as he smiled sheepishly. “Sorry I took so long.” He muttered. “It took me forever to find where Tim stashes his condoms.” Her eyes flew open, cheeks flushed as he looked at her in the light of the few candles they had up there. “You look… um… really nice.”

“Thanks.” She whispered. “I figure this only happens once, so I might as well look good, right?”

“R-right.” He stammered. “So should we just… go for it?”

“I guess.” She whispered. Both of their breathing was shaky and sporadic as Ben crawled over to her, gently running his hands up her legs until he reached the hem of her dress. He tried to remember what he’d seen in all those pornos as he leaned over, kissing up the inside of her thigh as he pulled her dress further up and causing Seattle to let out a breathy gasp. The front of his pants grew uncomfortably tight as he pulled away and looked at her before pulling her dress up and off over her head.

He could have sworn his heart stopped beating as he saw the coral lace bra and her matching panties which only brought out her tanned skin and dark hair. Her cheeks were flushed as she reached over to him, tugging his shirt off over his head as he crawled over her. He unbuckled his jeans, kicking them to the floor as he just stared at her for a second in the candlelight. There was an odd fluttering feeling in his chest, but he assumed it was just nerves as his eyes met hers again. “Should I… should I kiss you?” He asked, blushing.

“I guess.” She whispered. “It’d be a little awkward if you didn’t.”

“It’s already pretty fucking awkward.” He joked. Both of them laughed, relieving a both of their tension as thy looked at each other. He then slowly leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. It was a sloppy kiss, too wet and a little too much teeth, but as they kept kissing their lips eventually fell into sync.

Ben then reached down, running his hand up Seattle’s back until he unclasped her bra, freeing the objects of his dreams from their prison. He slowly kissed his way down her throat, just like the movies, before he looked at them. He licked his lips nervously before leaning down, pressing his lips to the only skin that was still milky white. She whimpered, gripping his hair in between her fingers as he let one of his hands shift to the breast his lips weren’t latched on to, trying to give it equal attention. “Ben.” She gasped. That one, breathless murmur was enough to nearly send Ben flying over the edge, and he knew he had to hurry before he ruined the whole thing.

He pulled his lips away from her chest before slowly sliding her panties down and off, feeling his heart start hammering at the sight of Seattle, completely naked underneath him. He swallowed nervously, looking into her eyes as he tugged his boxers down and off, exposing himself to her and flushing.

Both were bright red as she looked at him, overcome by curiosity. She was terrified, but at the same time fascinated as he grabbed his jeans and fumbled around for the condom he’d brought. She slowly sat up on her elbow, looking at Ben and wondering when he’d gotten so fit. She hadn’t remembered his arms being so toned or his abs being so defined as he finally grabbed the condom.

“Okay, so it says to just open it.” He quickly tore off the paper wrapped before pulling out the bit of plastic that would keep them from any unplanned kids. He bit his lip as he unrolled it, picking up the wrapper again and looking at the instructions.

“They didn’t teach you how to do this in Health class?” She asked, smiling softly at him as his cheeks reddened.

“It’s different when it’s not a banana.” He said quickly. He then muttered the rest of the instructions to himself, and with a few tries had finally gotten it on. She giggled at how flustered he was as he looked at her.

“Okay, so we promise things won’t be weird between us after this?” He asked, his eyes searching hers as he pulled one of the blankets over them.

“Not at all.” She whispered. She then reached up, pulling his lips back to hers as he took a firm hold of her hips. Her heart was racing at a million miles a minute as he grabbed himself, trying to bring them together and not having much luck in the darkness. She licked her lips nervously as he pulled back, trying to see what he was doing. “Ben.” She whispered, her brown eyes catching the perfect blue of his.

“Yeah?”

Don’t abandon me after this, okay?”

“You’re not getting rid of me that easily.” He promised, smiling softly at her. He then leaned down and kissed her forehead as he finally slipped inside. She had to bite her hand to keep from screaming, and when Ben saw the pain on her face he froze. “Sea?” He asked. “Sea are you okay?”

“I knew it was going to hurt.” She choked out. “Let’s just get it over with.” He saw the tears in her eyes as she looked away, trying to hide how much agony she was really in. He simply leaned down, bringing their lips back together as they moved together in the darkness for the very first time.

But it wouldn’t be the last.
♠ ♠ ♠
just because it took me so long with the last one
you guys get two!
And some smut!
So, with the small plan I have there are only seven more chapters
(possibly only six)
So enjoy!

oxoxoxox
LS

Image