Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Cloud 9

I woke up, alone, in Dylan's bunk. I sat up and peeked through the curtain by my face. It was bright outside. I rubbed my face and looked around. I saw a body on George's bunk, so he was still asleep. I didn't see Jordan on the bunk below George's, so he was obviously awake. I couldn't see if Matt was in his bunk, under Jordan's, but I assumed he was awake. I climbed down and accidentally hit Danny in the face with my foot.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I whispered. He rolled over and didn't say anything. "Okay, then..." I said to myself. I made sure not to kick Jorel as I walked out. His bunk was on the very bottom. As I stepped out, there was a thick layer of smoke that filled the room. Jordan and Matt were sitting on the couch while A was in the recliner. Dylan came out of the bathroom after I came in.

"Woah, dude. Hey." Dylan leaned against the wall. He smiled at me and laughed.

I giggled, "What?"

"I don't know." He walked to the couch and sat down.

I walked over to A-Rad. "Hey, let me sit and you can sit in my lap."

She smiled and laughed, "Ha....okay." She stood up and sat in my lap as I sat down. The smell of weed was so strong and rich.

"Yo, Rich, you gotta get in on this." Matt got up and handed me the joint.

I put it in my mouth and inhaled. "This is some good shit, dude!" I coughed and handed A the joint. She inhaled and said, "It's laced, man." She started smiling.

"I got it from Nanezz." she coughed.

"You still talk to her?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"When did you get it? She lives in Colorado." I took the joint from her.

"I got it when we stopped in Colorado! I saw her when you and Veronica were walking around."

"You saw Nanezz without me! You bitch."
Jordan got up and took a hit.

"At least we got the weed." Jordan said as he sat back down. "I am seriously freaking out, man."

"I can't believe you, dude. You saw her without me. Like, that's bogus." I said leaning my head back.

"Bogus?" she said laughing.

"Yeah. Bogus. It's a word." I leaned forward, making A-Rad fall off my lap and onto the floor. "Look it up."
A-Rad crawled over to Jordan and took the joint. She took a hit and leaned her head back on his knee.

"Bring that over here." I said. She rolled over to me and handed me the joint. "You need to put more in." Jordan grabbed more paper and sprinkled the stuff on it.

"We pack it up tightly. We roll it up nicely." Dylan joked. Jordan lit it and took a deep breath. He passed it to Dylan and he did the same. The room got quiet and there was an occasional chuckle or rustling of a chip bag. There was always that faint sound of someone chewing, though. It was amusing. There were no words, just a bunch of movement. The passing of joint after joint, blowing smoke into each other's faces. At one point, Matt tried doing a trick with the smoke. It was pretty cool until he choked on his spit. We all laughed at him.

"How much did this cost?" I broke the silence.

"Nanezz actually...uh..-" she coughed, " she took a couple pounds of weed from this locker thing." A started rubbing Jordan's shoe with her index finger.

"What?" Dylan laughed.

"She became friends with some chick who's dad was a cop. The dad busted a whole...uh....gang who gave out fake prescriptions and they had a few pounds of kush. Nan's friend is constantly taking stuff from the evidence locker. She never gets busted, is what Nanezz said." A took another hit. "Nanezz gave me half a pound with no charge. The deal was that next time I bought from her, it costed twice as much a gram."

"Nice deal. I think I'll have to visit your friend." Jordan joked.

"Who's Veronica?" Matt asked.

"Veronica White?" I asked.

Matt nodded. "You said something about her earlier." He said to A-Rad.

"She's this British chick we know. She coo, she coo." A-Rad said.

"Stop that." I said. "Let's not use it all."

Jordan packed up the paper and put the weed back into the little bottle it was in. He put it all in a black backpack and put the bag beside the couch, reaching over Dylan. George woke up, and came in.

"You got high without me? Fuck you guys." George grabbed a drink from the mini fridge. "Where are we?"

"Kentucky, I think." Matt said. A-Rad got up and sat back down in my lap.

"What happened with you and Dilly-willy, last night?" she whispered. Matt turned on the radio and put on Atreyu.

"Brandoooooon..." Jordan groaned.

"We fell asleep. We didn't fuck or anything. Although......I'd like to, at the moment." I replied. We both giggled.

"What's so funny?" George asked. He was still standing by the fridge.

A-Rad giggled and looked at him and said, "She wants to have sex-" I put my hand over her mouth. They all looked at me and Jordan slowly unzipped his pants. They all laughed.

"That's the weed talkin', baby." Dylan said.

"Or me actually liking you." I mumbled. A-Rad heard me and giggled. "What about you, A? What happened with you and Jordan? We heard Jorel come in."

"We got tipsy. We.....uh..we passed ou- I'mm hungry. Are you guys hungry?" She got out of my lap and grabbed her purse. "Let's get some food! Bus DRIVER! Stop at the finest restaurant that serves fast food!"