Diary of Alicia Thomson

5th September 2008(late at night)

Gerard’s POV

Ok I wrote the letter to Frank so why haven’t I given it to him yet? Oh I dunno maybe its ‘cause I’m so lame. Ok I’m just gonna come out and say it. Sure its just the two of us down here ‘cause Alicia’s in bed asleep. Ok time to be a man, “Frank?” I said nervously
“Yeah Gee?” he mumbled from the other side of the room
“Frank you know that note thing you left in my room last night?”
“Yeah?” he said sounding even more nervous than I did
“I need to say something about it,”
“Ok Gee what is it?” he asked
“Frank I…I um Frank I love you too,” I mumbled
“You do?” Frank asked
“Yeah Frank I love you, since the first time I saw you I knew I felt something more than friendship its just taken me this long to realise I love you.”
“Oh Gee..” said Frank who ran over and gave me a giant hug. I hugged him back, I didn’t want to let go of him. And I don’t think he wanted to let go of me either. After about five minutes non stop hugging and a few kisses we let go of each other.
“Frankie stay here for a minute I wanna show you something,” I said and didn’t even wait for a reply since I was already half way up the stairs. I came back down holding the one sketchbook that nobody even knew I had. It was the one I loved the most, the one that had the best and most carefully drawn pictures in it.
“This is my life’s work Frankie” I said opening the sketchbook and handing it to him.
“Gee these are amazing” he said looking at each one for a few seconds each and then turning to the next. It made me feel good knowing that he liked them. After Frank finished looking at all the pictures I took the sketchbook back upstairs to my room. When I came back down Frank said he was tired and wanted to go to bed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs with him. We got into our pyjamas and lay down on his bed falling asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i would like to say two things:

1. to everyone that reads this story and comments and subscribes i love you guys really i do.

2. to emily my crzy friend that is so addicted to the story that she almost begs me to write more i lovee you lotss