Diary of Alicia Thomson

6th September 2008

I woke up this morning around 9 am and it was odd that Frank or Gee hadn’t come in to wake me up. So I got up and walked to Franks room, knocked on the door and walked in. It was so cute Frank and Gee were lying beside each other in their pyjamas hugging. I decided not to wake them up just yet and went downstairs to make them breakfast. I made them toast with cereal and orange juice. Not the best meal ever but I’m not the best chef ever. I brought it up to Franks room and set it down on the locker next to his bed then gently woke them up by bouncing up and down. They woke up laughing and then tanked me for the breakfast. Of course me being me had brought some for me too so the three of us sat there eating breakfast and then I asked them why they had been asleep beside each other and they said that they had to tell me something. Then Gee said that him and Frank loved each other. I jumped on them hugging I was so happy. After breakfast we went back downstairs and got back to what we had been at yesterday Gee was still working on his banner and since me and Frank had finished our jobs we went to get the food we would need and all the decorations. It took us over two hours to get everything we needed and then get back to the house. Gee was almost finished the banner by then but still wouldn’t show us. So me and Frank decided we would give out the invitations. It took us another 2 hours to get them given out and when we got back Gerard had just finished putting out the dinner. We sat down to eat and when we had finished me and Frank begged Gee to let us see the banner but he wouldn’t, he said we have to wait till the party. After we gave up begging we all sat down to watch tv and finally after that we all crawled up to bed after a long days work.
♠ ♠ ♠
ive decided that im dedicating this whole story to my friend Eliza shes the best.

also not the best chapter but im kinda tired rite now so meh brain aint workin properly