Status: Hey, I've decided to start from scratch and actually write about a story that really hit hard for me. The host has to be the best book I have ever read in my entire existence on this Earth. You might of guessed that I'm a huge fan. This is a fanfiction about how Wanderer reacts to her new self and b

Die for Her

Love~

I don’t think I had a say in what happened next. Ian grabbed both my arms and pulled me away from the game room, towards the exit that lead to the hall. When we were far away from any sound or sight of the other humans, he pulled me close to him and whispered something in my ear. "Nothing will ever stop us being together Wanda. The sooner you get that the better." He pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't stop to hesitate...

His lips were so soft against mine and this was one of the times that I preferred being on my own. No Melanie because before, when she was still in my head and I hers, she hated the feeling of her body touching Ian’s, which I guess was understandable. But now, I could kiss him and love him without her objection, which was nice…

It felt like we had been kissing for hours when I pulled away from him. I could see that his eyes were full of sadness and betrayal. I held him close to me and whispered softly into his ear “not here, not now.” He pushed me back and held my shoulders, forcing me to look into his eyes. “I love you Wanda, please, I don’t want to lose you! I’ll do anything to…” I shook my head and placed my finger on his lips “no, no Ian. You have a life to live and I-I cant stop you from living!” He pressed his lips against mine with more force now and I couldn't help groaning with excitement. He smiled at this and pulled up my legs to wrap around his waist. I wasn't currently afraid of anyone seeing us now. It was just he and I. I and him. I didn't care about anything else except from his body against mine…

We only finished our passionate love making when we heard Jared and Melanie’s voices coming from further down the hall. Where the game room was. He loosened his hold on me and carefully let me slide myself off him. He steadied me when I nearly fell. All the kissing had made me pretty darn dizzy. We prepared ourselves for the arrival of Jared and Melanie but we didn't expect Jamie too. When we saw them all, Jamie ran up to us and threw his arms around my waist, Jared and Melanie smiled and Ian held his right arm around my shoulders. It was nice. To be surrounded by the ones I loved but I don’t think Ian liked being disturbed too much. Especially by the guy who tried to kiss me and succeeded all those months ago. I know he was trying to get to Melanie but Ian still resented him for it…

I pulled away from Ian’s warm embrace and he let me this time but still he watched me warily. I wandered over to Melanie and Jared and was surprised when Jared was the first to hug me. I pulled away after a few seconds, sensing Ian’s jealousy and went to hug Melanie. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. “I’m never letting you go, you’re my sister now. I-I…” I shook the tears from my eyes “love you?” She nodded “yeah, I love you like you’re my sister. I cant ever be without you Wanda! I wont be able to survive!” I shook my head “no, you’re strong but stop talking like it’s goodbye, you know it’ll never be!” Jamie smiled at my positive words and squeezed my hand tight “yeah Melanie, we’re going to all be okay…”



Doc was waiting for all four of us when we arrived; me, Jared, Melanie and Ian. He already had the hospital bed ready, just in case. “Hello, Wanda” he said rather enthusiastically. I was surprised at his overwhelmed joy but it made me smile all the same. I sat down on the bed along with Melanie and Ian, Jared stood by Melanie’s side, and mine putting an arm around both of us. Ian glowered at him as he did this and put left arm around me and only me, which made me feel kind of special to him. Melanie grasped onto my hand and turned to tell me something. She whispered so that no one else could here. Not even Doc. This was our secret and ours alone. For the time being, anyway. “Do you think it’s what we thought it was?” she asked, worry in her voice and tears in her throat. I turned to reply, carefully murmuring “I really don’t know. I hope so.” She shook her head “why would you “hope” so?” I shrugged “because I always want to be a part of you.” She smiled at this, not because of the fact that I could die but because she really did understand how much I loved and cared for her. She understood because she felt it too…

“What was that?” Doc asked rather suspiciously. To be honest, he wasn’t the only one, both Jared and Ian looked at us for an answer at the same time. “Um, nothing” I lied. Ian was right. I was a terrible liar. I tried to not look into any of their eyes and Melanie tried not to too. Not wanting them to know our secret. Well, my secret but now Melanie’s because she knew just as much as I did. “You’re lying!” Ian accused. I shook my head with shock, pretending to be surprised at his accusation but I was a bad actress. “No, no I’m being honest!” Ian shook his head, disapproving and so did Jared. Wow. Was now really the time for them to be so instinctive? They hated each other but yet at this moment, you’d think they were best friends or something. Melanie found this odd too. They must really care about us both to be like that with each other, I suppose. “Look, you can tell Jared, Doc and me. We wont hurt you.” His kind, loving eyes looked into mine and for a moment I thought I could tell him but I couldn’t. Not to be hard to him. No! But to save him! I couldn’t let him know about this because it’d kill him with grief. He loved me too much and the saddest part was, was that I loved him just as much. “I love you” was all I managed to say and I ran out of there before my tear-ducts decided to weep on me. I couldn’t handle him right now. His care. His love. His tenderness. I didn’t want to drag him into this too…



Melanie was the only one who came to look for me and I was glad because she was the only one I could truly talk to right now. The only one I could trust not to be dragged into this because she was already in this. She was a part of me and right now, that comforted me. I wept for goodness knows how long on her lap and she just kept stroking my hair, telling me it’d be all right. Like we used to do with Jamie. Her words helped heal the pain in my heart and chest and made all the bad in the world disappear. She was truly my sister. She was the part of me who would never die. This moment reminded me of when I was saying goodbye to her all of those weeks ago. The conversation we had in our head about how I was like a sister to her and her to me. Saying the nicest things we've ever said to each other really made me well up and it made me well up even now. She now understood why my tears seemed endless. She could see the reason behind them. The remembrance of our short yet sweet goodbye, I loved her back then and I knew that I’d love her forever and that she’d always be a part of me…

"Mel?" I asked, I tried to clear the tears from my voice but failed. She glanced over to my now red and tear filled face with her own tears in her eyes. She smiled a halfhearted smile but then went on, ignoring what I was going to say. "We'll be okay Wanda, don't you ever give up. I love you. We love you-" I shook my head, not dis-guarding the fact that they did care for me but I just needed to stop her before things got too much to cope with, for the both of us. "I know, I know but I love you too Mel! And Ian, Jamie, even Jared! I'm not going to let this break any of you. I wont. I'm not-" She shook her head, knowing the end of my sentence before I even said it, "don't you dare say you're not worth it Wanda! You are! We cant live with-" I pulled away now and wrapped my arms around her, hugging my sister and never wanting to have to ever let go "yes, yes you can live without me Mel. You're strong! And brave and ten times the person I'll ever be! I ain't even one of-" She pulled away and forced me to meet her gaze "you are one of us Wanda and you'll always be one of us! Never, ever forget that." I nodded, knowing she was right. Well, she was right that I'd never forget how the humans had finally welcomed me as sort of one of their own and by the fact I wont ever forget her loyalty and kindness. I knew now that I had everything that I ever wanted. I had friends, a family, a sister, the love of my life but most importantly love! I had love! "I know, I'll never forget that." She knew what I meant by these very few words. That even thought they didn't seem much, the meant a hell of a lot. About how I will never forget the ones I love so much and I will never ever forget all the times we've shared with each other. I wouldn't ever forget my home. I'd never let myself forget love. No, never! Love lasts forever in all shapes and sizes...

Love is what kept us all together and is what kept me strong. There will never be a better comfort than love...
♠ ♠ ♠
""Nothing will ever stop us being together Wanda. The sooner you get that the better." He pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't stop to hesitate..."