Could Life Be Any Better

What Shall Become of ALl of Them

During the concert, Adelyn was sort of hanging all over Joe, she saw the chance Athena made and shook her head with a smile. Are you starting to like the one Joe Jonas more than the fan you are? <A Maybe. Why, is it a little obvious? <Alyn Only a little. You both seem to be hitting it off. I’m glad! <A Yes, which I’m glad too. I hope we can keep in touch though. Think he will want to? <Alyn Yes, I do. Why not suggest or drop hints that you don’t want it to end yet, that might help and he might get the hint and understand too. <A Athena noticed that had Adelyn thinking, she began dancing with Nick, which Adelyn had to stop and watch for a moment. Adelyn(whispered):” You’re good for her and to her, I hope you know that. Normally, she doesn’t dance and if she does it’s never like that. The wall she had is almost non-existent now thanks to you.” “I’d do anything for her. So, I’m glad to make her happy, since she’s all that I ever think about, all I’ve thought about since the first time I saw her!” Nick stated.
When the concert was over, Adelyn asked if they all wanted to get some snacks too much on and hang out more. Athena nudged Nick, shaking her head no. “Ah, thanks but I think I’m going to have Athena meet MGK, then we’re going to hang out a bit.” Nick informed everyone. Athena sent a smile Adelyn’s way, when they left while Nick who placed his arm around her. He leads her backstage, while he pulled his phone out. “Hey I’m backstage now. Ok thanks,” he gets off the phone smiling at her, so she never noticed MGK coming out over to them. He personally walked them through to the backstage area, she held onto Nick a little tighter which he knew meant that she was nervous. Nick pulls out his iPod going to the Emin3m playlist, and once she heard it she too began rapping along. MGK asked if she knew any of his songs, but she hid behind Nick shaking her head no, Nick nodded yes, he told him to hold on. He played more from Emin3m first and then switched over to his music when he knew she was in the zone. Athena asked for a piece of paper and a pen, since she didn’t bring the paper she ha at home, she redrew it for him now. MGK watched closely, when she was done, she gave it to him. MGK:” This is nice, thanks Athena!”
Nick took her back to his apartment, he went to his room to grab something then sat down pull her with him. “Do you want me to let you know what Joe says about Adelyn later tonight?” he asked her. “Yes, I’ll tell you what she says about him too. She told me that she had hoped to spend more time with him which was why I suggested getting some hot chocolate or something.” She giggled. “They’ll get together, it’s just a matter of time.” He thought out loud. As he drove her home, he told her he’ll work on their parents meeting. “Walk me to the door?” she asked of him. He did, “You might be getting a picture later, hope you like it,” she bit her lip, blushing. Nick:” I’m sure I will, don’t worry. Oh, I’ve something to give you” she looked at him curiously, he smiled down at her as he pulled out the key he got from his room a little while ago. “Nick, what’s this?” she asked him, even though she had an idea what it might be. “This is a key to my apartment. I want you to have it.” He said, this time he was the one blushing. “Why do you want me to have it?” Athena. “If you ever just need to get away, want to be a lone or just want to visit if I’m there…it’ll be our place but when you’re ready that is.” This made her smile, she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. Athena:” I’m so glad that you’re mine. That we are in each other’s lives. I love you Nicky!” Nick held her close so they were forehead to forehead, Nick:” You know that I love you too Athena Thorne! You have my heart, take care of it!”
As he left and she ran up to her room after locking up, she called Adelyn to find out what happened as well as how she’s feeling.
Athena & Adelyn’s Conversation:
Adelyn:” I see you and Nick had another late night!” “Yes, which I will tell you after you tell me what happened with you and Joe,” Athena giggled. Adelyn:” Ah Joe. He’s very sweet Athena, we went out for some ice cream and just talked. We talked about everything from past relationships to what we see or want to see in potential significant others. After that, we went for a walk where he pulled his jacket off, letting me wear it when he thought I was cold.” “Awe, of course he’s sweet and the gentleman. Do you think he might like you as in wanting to go out again?” Athena. Adelyn:” We are actually, going to keep in touch for now. Maybe do some hanging out before we decide if we want to go out on dates in public or anything.” “Hmm, ok. But if he says he’d like to start dating you, in public, your answer would be?” asked Athena. Adelyn:” Oh hell yes, definitely!” “If I find anything out, like if he’s falling for you or anything, would you like to know or no?” Athena asked her closest friend. Adelyn:” Yes, I’d like to know. Now, what happened with you and Nick after we left?” “oh, we went backstage to meet MGK who loved the drawing I sketched up for him. When we left, he brought me back to his apartment again where we grabbed a few things before he brought me home. He told me he’ll work on our parents meeting, then walked me to the door. Before I went in he said that he had something for me. He pulled out the key to his apartment, that he wants me to have if I ever want to get away, want to be alone or just want to visit him if he’s there. He said it’ll be our place but when I’m ready!” Athena exclaimed with joy. Adelyn:” What, NO WAY!!” “Yes, now that I’ve repeated it out loud and thought about it a little, I think he’s ready for me to move in,” Athena said softly, questioningly. Adelyn:” Yea, your brains not fully caught up. Yes, he’s ready for you to take the next step with him, he’s ready for you both to live together! Wow, that’s great A, what do you think you’ll do?” “Hmm, well, he said not until I’m ready. So, soon I think!” Athena giggled, which in turn made Adelyn giggle too. They both said good night since they were both tired, and got off the phone.
Athena changed into a pair of his boxers and another shirt, took a picture (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=217070988) and sent it to Nick before getting ready for bed. Babe you look hot in my boxers! <3 Nk Awe, thanks babe. I’ll call you tomorrow to tell you what Adelyn said. <3 A When morning came she sat there thinking, grabbed her notebook. Her mom crept by and came in, Mrs. Thorne:” Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” “Well mom, Nick gave me this key to his apartment. HE said I could visit whenever, but that it’ll be our place when I’m ready?” she said. Mrs. Thorne:” Ok, are you deciding if you’re ready or not?” “No, well, I’m not sure. Part of me is ready but then again, part of me isn’t.” Athena stated. Mrs. Thorne hugged her, rubbing her back. Mrs. Thorne:” You know you’ll make the right choice that’s right for you, since you’ll follow your heart.” She gave her mom a kiss, thanking her. Athena told Nick everything that Adelyn told her, he told Athena what Joe told him. When they hung up, they informed the other of what they said.
A few days later Adelyn called her, Athena:” Hey sis, what’s up?” Adelyn:” Joe wants to go out with me! Public that is!” “Nice sis, way to go! I’m sorry I can’t stay on long, maybe we could double date now. Sorry, but I’ve to go.” Athena said. She was in the process of packing up her room, Athena decided to grab her phone and call Nick. “Hey babe, what’s up?” he asked a smile in his voice. “I’ve a question. Were you really about your place being ours when I’m ready?” Athena. “Of course, yes, I’m absolutely serious. Why?” asked Nick. “I’m ready. I’ve already started packing.” Athena giggled. “I won’t be back for a few weeks, but please still move in. I’ll just be even that more excited when I do come back home. Oh, and I’m so glad Adelyn and Joe hit it off and are now dating! I’ve to go babe, if you have any questions just text or call me ok. I love you Athena!” She smiled looking at her picture of him by her bed. When her car was packed the next morning, she drove over to his place and put her boxes in the living room for now. She drove back home to finish, once she was done she looked back at her now empty room, smiling to herself. Both of her parents were at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at her with both happy but also sad expressions upon their faces. Mr. Thorne:” My little warrior is leaving us!” “Dad, don’t worry. You’ll still see me, probably more than you want to. You’ll be thinking of ways to get rid of me as so as I come back!” Athena being her, trying to make light of the situation. Mrs. Thorne:” With you, our little angel of light, never. We always hoped this day would come, but we didn’t expect it would be this soon.” She gave them both a hug before leaving again. When she unloaded the car, she closed and locked the door behind her. All her art/writing supplies she put in a box and off to the side, her jewelry box she placed on his dresser looking around his room, smiling. Athena noticed his large bookshelf which she smiled, she grabbed all her books, organized them in the order she wants and added them to his bookshelf. Next were her movies, which she added to his, next came her bathroom items. She put her toothbrush in the spot next to his, her hair brush, hair accessories she put in a small box in the corner on the counter so it’s out of the way. Her perfume/deodorant were next to it, underneath the counter she opened the drawers and to her surprise he cleaned three of them out for her. “Always thinking one step ahead of me!” she mumbled to herself. Athena hung up all her shirts, sweaters and coats. Carefully she placed her shoes in the closet as well, on the floor next to his. Then she looked around, “Guess I’m all moved in sort of. I will leave my art/writing supplies aside not sure where to put them. Same for my game system.” She mumbled out loud to herself. Once Athena changed, she grabbed her laptop and went back to the living room where she was about to get on when her phone rang. “Hey my love, how are things?” Athena asked. “Good, how is the moving going?” Nick. “Oh, I’m all done. I only left my bed and desk at home. The rest is here mostly put away, except my art/writing supplies as well as my game systems. The movies and games all are with yours. I was just about to get on the computer,” Athena pointed out. Nick gave her the password for the internet, then had to go. Twenty minutes later, Nick was on requesting to skype which she gladly accepted, of course.
Nick & Athena Skype:
Nick:” Hey baby, how are you?” “Ah, good. Wish you were here of course, but enjoying your boxers/shirts as my pajamas!” Athena giggled. Nick:” Well, I’ve great news…we are ahead of schedule and will be heading home sooner than expected.” “Oh, no way babe, that’s great!” Athena all smiles. Nick:” I can’t wait to see you!” They talked for a while longer, before she got off.