Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 10

MATT POV
We got onto the red carpet to be blinded in the face with millions of flashing cameras. We decided all 3 of us couples would travel down the red carpet together and when we men went to sign autographs and take pictures the girls would stay at the back.
When we got past the public part we got to the magazine and television photos part. This is when you would go off as individual couples. I grabbed Skylar’s hand and entwined my fingers with her as we walked along and smiled for the camera. I wasn’t nervous about what the reporters were going to say about us, i was happy. That’s all that matters.
Eventually we got to the awards evening and the after party. Skylar became a bit star struck with some of the famous people we met. We only stayed at the after party for half an hour and we all left at the same time. We all went our separate ways and the minivan dropped us back at her flat.
We walked in and it wasn’t a modern flat it was sort of old styled which had a good look to it.
“im gonna go get changed you can sit down and change if you want but i will be back in a bit” Skylar said whilst taking her shoes off and skipping off to the bathroom.
I put my bags down by the door and took my clothes on and put on my pyjama shorts and baggy tank top. I wandered around her flat and saw old and odd bits and pieces scattered everywhere. I saw pictures of her and Tom, and of her and Liz. Then i saw a frame with a picture of me and her in it from Tom’s weekend away when i had to give her a piggy back which she took. I smiled as i picked it up.
I wandered into her bedroom and then the bathroom next to it to see her washing her face. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she stood up.
“hi” i said resting my head on her shoulder
“hello mr” she replied “can i help you?”
“i saw that picture of us on your shelf”
She blushed and i kissed her cheek “its very sweet of you love. After tonight you need to get one of you in that nice dress” i said whilst walking away leading her behind me
“and you in that sexy suit” she replied giggling.
We lied on her bed together watching the TV until she fell asleep on my shoulder.
The next few days were going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go guys sorry if its short got 2 GCSE's coming up so wont upload during the week but then its half term and i will probably update more then on both my fics at the moment :D <3