Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 9

MATT POV
I waited for Skylar to come out of Tom’s house with Liz. After this awards evening thing we were going back to her flat in London for a while. I didn’t know what to expect her to be wearing but i know Liz had to drag her around the shops along with Tom. We both stood there leaning against the minivan we were travelling in along with Benedict and his girlfriend.
“Matt stop worrying i’ve seen her in it, she looks stunning the press are going to love her.” Tom said tapping my arm.
Finally the front door opened with Benedict’s girlfriend and Liz walked out together and then Skylar.
When i got the full view of her i think i was standing there with my mouth hanging wide open. She had straightened her shoulder length hair and had her side fringe in the perfect place to frame the top of her face. She had the tiniest bit of make up on because she wasn’t a massive fan of it and i liked that about her.
She was wearing a long blue dress that hugged her hips and things and then flowed more down to her feet. It had thick straps and was a flat shape across her chest so didn’t show anything for her first time in the public eye. She wore flat shoes so at least she wasn’t as tall as me. She had a simple matching blue necklace and bracelet to go with her dress.
She walked over to me blushing probably because of the way i was staring at her. I grabbed her hands and made her spin around to look at her closer.
“you look so beautiful, elegant and sexy at the same time. Such a tease” i whispered making her chuckle.
“and you look very smart and sexy yourself kind sir”
I was wearing a black suit with skinny trousers with the typical white shirt waistcoat and tie.
She adjusted my tie because it was wonky as i put my hands on her hips and pulled her in closer for a kiss.
Tom and Benedict started wolf whistling at us so we all got into the car. I couldn’t stop staring at how good she looked and it seemed she had the same problem with me. This evening was going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short i just had this idea and needed to write it :)