Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 12

SKYLAR POV
I walked down the street arm in arm with Liz as Tom and Matt walked in front of us.
“have you seen the photos of you online yet Sky?” Liz asked looking excited
“no why?” i asked curiously as well as being slightly scared
“they loved you! They said you looked simple and stunning but i fear now they will be all over you. Rumours included!” she said whispering to me so the boys didn’t hear.
This was the thing i was concerned about.
“well its the same for you missy being the girlfriend of the Mr Hiddleston.” I said nudging her to the side.
We both started laughing as the boys turned their heads and just carried on walking.
“hey you look nice in a leather jacket!”
“do i?” i asked suddenly feeling embarrassed.
“you do sweetheart!” Tom shouted as i went and poked him in the back as he grabbed my head under his arm in some sort of head lock.
“see i said you should wear my clothes more often!” matt said turning around to go and talk to Liz
I carried on walking down the path next to Tom as we talked about rubbish like we used too.
MATT’S POV
I walked over to Liz as she had wanted to talk to me about something all day and i think i had a hunch of what it was.
“hey liz” i said next to her
“hey, i just wanted to talk about you and your exes situation”
I sighed. My ex Danie. She is a pain in the arse when it comes to my private life. She always wants to get back with me but all she wants is the fame that i now have. She has already started to make snide comments about Skylar after the photos being put up from the awards evening.
“i know, im just going to ignore her for now but if she does anything drastic to Skylar, you or Tom then something serious will be happening” i said whilst looking down at my feet when walking. Liz nodded
“so how are you and Tom?” i asked which immediately made her eyes light up at the slightest mention of his name.
She looked at me with red cheeks of embarrassment as i nudged her
“don’t be embarrassed he really likes you, i haven’t seen him like this before!” She smiled as we caught up with the others.
I went and grabbed Liz’s hand and entwined her fingers with mine as i kissed her on the top of her head. We all walked together talking until we stopped outside a nice small cafe so we could have lunch.
We sat down and waited for our food as Tom and Liz ordered it for us. I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out a necklace. It was an old one i had that had some sort of old foreign coin attatched to it and another charm on a chain like you would find on a dog tag necklace.
Skylar took it out of my hands and looked intrigued by it.
“do you want it?” i said to her as she continued admiring it
“what me?” she said almost confused
I nodded and took it out of her hand and put it on her neck.
She turned around and said thank you whilst giving me a kiss. Her lips felt so warm and nice against mine i could of stayed there forever. I put my hand on her thigh under the table and pulled away.
Suddenly we realised there were flashing lights coming from outside. The paparazzi found all of us and started taking pictures. We immidieatly got up and went out the back entrance.
Tom angrily grunted as Liz calmed him down.
I sighed as i pulled Skylar was a needed hug
“so it begins”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are still enjoying this :D