Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 19

We all opened presents together and whilst Tom and Liz were preparing dinner and Benedict and his girlfriend were watching tv Matt came up with the idea of me and him walking around the park in the snow. We put on our jackets and scarves and Matt insisted about how he had to wear his beanie otherwise his head might fall off.
We strolled hand in hand to the park and he was talking to me about his film, he was so excited it was adorable. It was like when I moved into his apartment, he is like a child in a toy store bouncing off the walls. As we walked the park came in view and it was absolutely stunning. As we walked Matt put his hand around my waist and I did the same so we walked snuggled up to each other side by side.
His head rested on top of mine
“I missed you so much you know” he mumbled
“I missed you to” I said stopping in our tracks and facing him giving him a smile.
He moved my hair out of my face and pushed it behind my ear.
He brought my face towards him and kissed me passionately and brought me closer to him with his hand on my back. I giggled as we pulled away and leant my head against his putting my hands on his chest and gripping his jacket.
“we should probably head back soon” I said as Matt kissed me again.
He pulled a unhappy face as I grabbed his hand and started walking “fine” he said “I rather preferred what was happening just then”.
I turned around to him having a mischievous smile on his face.
“what? We have to make up for lost time Miss Jones” he said.
I raised an eyebrow at him and walked back to him.
“ok but first you have to do one thing for me”
“oh and what’s that?”
“piggy back!” I shouted
“what? Why?” he said looking confused as I climbed onto his back
“remember the beach I hurt my foot, you gave me a piggy back, that was a special say and so is this” I said whilst putting my head on his shoulder as we walked.
At about 11 everyone dispersed up to bed as Tom’s house was quite big we all had separate rooms far away from each other so we could have some privacy.
I got changed into my usual top and underwear and sat on the bed on the phone to my family to wish them a good Christmas. Matt soon came out of the bathroom just in underwear showing off his new toned body. I think he saw my eyes pop out at the sight and he stood their posing trying to make me laugh at him whilst on the phone. I finished my conversation with them and got up and walked over to the table to plug my phone in to charge.
Matt walked behind me and put his hands around my waist and turned me to face him.
“so you like it then?” he said looking right into my eyes. I looked down at him once more as I bit my lower lip and looked back up at him.
“I guess” I said seeing the feisty glow in Matt’s eyes which I loved.
He pulled me in for a kiss and started walking me backwards towards the bed and we both landed on it with him on top of me. Still kissing I ran my hands down his arms and his stomach making him shiver at my light touch. I smiled against his lips and he had a small sexy smirk forming at the side of his mouth. I mumbled into his lips “I love you”
He pulled me into a deep kiss and rolled us over so I was on top and said “I love you too”.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading guys :D