Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 20

I woke up and went downstairs to see Tom, Benedict and Matt all standing in the kitchen shirtless. I popped my head around and said “what is boxing day a shirtless day?” I said raising an eyebrow. The just chuckled as I went into the living room to find liz. I was wearing my denim shorts as Tom’s house is always really warm and one of Matt’s baggy tops with a tank top on underneath.
“morning liz!” I said as I sat down next to her in the living room as she was on her laptop.
“morning” she mumbled
“are the boys having some shirtless day” I said to Liz.
She whipped her head up in confusion and I led her to the kitchen and she saw all of them mucking around in no shirts. She giggled as Tom looked around at her and gave her a wink and walked over to her
“morning beautiful ladies” Tom said whilst hugging Liz
“why thank you kind sir” I said back as he let Liz go and she went back to the living room.
Tom pulled me out of the way to the other end of the kitchen.
“whats up?” I whispered to him
“can I ask for your opinion on something?” he said looking very serious
“yeah, anything Tom that’s why we are best mates” I said
“I want to ask Liz to move in with me do you think its too soon?” he whispered
I made some weird noise and started happy jumping and clapping my hands and said “she will love it, seriously, just go and tell her now”
Tom’s face looked relieved “let us all say goodbye to Benedict and Jess first they are going on holiday for New Year’s and are leaving today”
We said our goodbye’s and I skipped into the kitchen to see Matt while Tom went and asked Liz to move in with him.
“why so happy skippy?” Matt said as I skipped over to him and perched on his lap.
“Tom is going to ask Liz to move in with him”
“oh god about time, he has been going on about it for weeks” he said laughing.
I fiddled with the string on Matt’s jogging bottoms as he kissed me and pulled me closer to him as he put his hand on my lower back.
“you know you playing with that string so close to that certain area isn’t fair.”
I giggled as he also said “and those shorts aren’t very fair either” he said running his hand under my top.
I kissed him and got off his lap and ran to the door frame and winked at him. He immediately got up and started chasing me “don’t be such a tease Jones.”
I ran past Tom and Liz who were both as happy as anything oblivious to our little game we were playing. I ran into the living room and jumped over the sofa so I stood on one side and Matt was on the other. Matt had the same feisty glow in his eye like last night. I had to resist the temptation just to throw myself at him and let him have me. But I had to play the game, it was our game.
“come on then Smith” I said “come and get it”
Matt jumped over the sofa and nearly fell in the process which delayed my reaction because of my laughing.
I started to run away but matt came round the other side and picked me up and put me on the sofa.
“I got it” he said in a low sexy voice as I lied down on the sofa and he lied on top of me.
He got my arms and put them above my head and kept them there with his.
He lunged down and kissed me passionately, our tongues colliding in frantic motions. I so desperately wanted to run my hands down his bare torso but I think he was deliberately stopping me because of the teasing I had done to him earlier. Soon he moved his hips down onto my hips and I let out a moan, I wrapped my legs around Matt’s waist and pushed him down onto me again. Matt smiled against my lips and let out muffled moans as well. Eventually he let go of my arms and I grabbed his neck with my hands and pulled his lips closer and harder to mine. His hands went down my body and under my shirt.
“Matt” I whispered
“mmm” he said placing kisses down my neck and collar bone
“we should get back to Tom and Liz” I said stroking his short hair.
He stood up and pulled me up with him kissing me one last time as well as flattening down my scruffy hair.
“if we have to”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like this chapter it turned out quite long :')