Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 3

We decided to go down and walk by the beach and Tom said he would meet us down there for a late lunch at about 3. As we got to the beach it became really windy so we decided to go and buy the most ridiculous hats we could find. We looked like idiots but it was worth it.
We walked down to the beach and i took my shoes and socks off to stand in the sea. The minute i got in i felt a sharp pain in my foot and lifted up and i had cut my foot on the rock.
“owwww!” i whined to myself loudly enough for Matt to hear and come jogging over
“what? What did you do?” matt said looking extremely concerned
I showed him my bleeding foot and he handed me my shoes which had my socks put in them and turned his back towards me.
I stood there confused.
He turned his head around motioning me to jump “ill give you a piggy back ride back to the room and then we can meet Tom”
I was unsure “are you sure? I don’t want to hurt your back or anything?”
“just get on Jones!”
I got on “fine Smith!”
He chuckled and he carried me back the whole way back to the room. My feet got a bit cold by the time we got back.
We went straight to Tom’s room and Matt knocked on the door.
Tom’s face was confused when he saw me on Matt’s back with our silly hats on.
“i hurt my foot! And Smith made me take his piggy back offer!” i whined
Tom just laughed and let us on and Matt sat me down on the sofa next to Benedict.
I had met Benedict before and he was quite a good friend. He went and got the first ade kit and cleaned up my foot and bandaged it up.
Tom and Matt were talking in the kitchen. Suddenly Tom’s voice got more serious and i only heard “you hurt one single head on her head and i will hunt you down matt!”
I think i nearly had a panic attack and Benedict saw too and saw my reaction. He just gave me a wink and whispered “he really likes you Sky, and by the way i will also hunt him down”
I smacked him on the shoulder as he walked away and I put my shoe on when Tom came over and sat next to me whilst Matt and Benedict sat on the other chairs.
“so where do you guys wanna go for our late lunch!” Tom asked with lots of enthusiasm.. what had gotten into him that had made him so happy?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this is a bit short <3 hope you are enjoying though