Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 21

I woke up to my alarm a couple of weeks later going off at 6am. Finally I got employed for a new company to work 2 days a week in the office and then work from home the other days. It was for a design company and I was working in the bit of designing costumes and outfits for things like video games etc.
I whacked the alarm and started to sit up but Matt pulled me over so I was on top of his bare chest.
“Matt..” I started to say as he replied with a
“shhhh” whilst putting his finger to my lips
“Matt I have to get up” I mumbled into his finger
Matt just shook his head and placed his other hand round the back of my neck pulling me down for a kiss. His hands went and rested on my back pulling me closer to him and I wriggled up so my head was level with his.
I pulled out and looked down at his sleepy face. I traced his finger along his jawbone feeling the stubble growing on his face.
“oh I need to shave” he said feeling his face
“no, keep it for a while, the stubble is nice...sexy” I said making him smile.
“oh I might consider keeping it then” he said with a smile as I went and kissed him again and then got out of the bed and showered and had breakfast.
I walked back in to say good bye and he was asleep again. I moved his floppy hair out of his face as he stirred a bit and I kissed him on the forehead “see ya later Smith”
“love you Sky” he murmured
“love you Matt” I said as I walked out the door.
At 7 I walked into our apartment to smell Chinese take away from the kitchen.
I took off my coat and shoes and put my bag down and went to find Matt walking around in the kitchen in just his pyjama shorts.
“have you not changed today?” I said catching him by surprise
“no, got caught up in reading loads of emails and watching tv” he said with a charming smile “I got you your favourite after your first day at work!” he said whilst getting it out of the bag.
I walked over to him and hugged him putting my head inbetween his neck and shoulder.
He flinched as I hugged him because I was cold from being outside
“Sky your freezing” he said stroking the back of my head with his hand.
“yeah its cold outside.” I snaked my hands around his waist “but your warm” I mumbled into his neck as I kissed it. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me as we kissed.
“I guess we will have to have cuddles later then” he said whilst tapping my nose with his finger.
I nodded and started to help him arrange the food.
“Matt you ordered way too much food”
“we can have some tomorrow” he said looking hopeful.
“I can come back at lunch tomorrow if you want?” I said taking our drinks over to the sofa.
“sure, was wondering if Tom and Liz wanted to come over for dinner as they haven’t seen the new apartment yet” he said sitting down next to me and giving me my plate.
“sounds like a plan”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys are still enjoying this one