Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

chapter 23

After Liz and Tom went it was time for us to go to bed. Matt went and had a shower and I dozed off. I woke up at about 2 in the morning and turned over to see Matt just staring up at the ceiling.
“matt?” I mumbled “why are you still awake?” I moved closer to him and lied my arm over his bare chest and put my hand on the side of his neck.
“just thinking” he said looking down at me with a smile.
He moved my hair out of my face. I leaned into his hand.
“don’t worry about her Matt” I said quietly to him as I shuffled my body up further and eventually lied on top of him my fingers drawing patterns on his chest.
“I’m not it’s just sort of messed up my happiness” he said wrapping his arms around the lower part of my back.
I smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss. Just when I was about to pull out he put his hands round the back of my neck and pulled me in even more making me chuckle.
He started to sit up so I did with him and wrapped my legs behind his back. We were still kissing as he slid his hands under my shirt as a indication for me to take it off.
We both pulled out reluctantly as I took my shirt off and he leaned over to the draw to grab that all important item. We went back to kissing and I slid my pyjama bottoms off so we were both just in our underwear. He turned me around and leant me back onto the bed so he was on top of me. Without breaking eye contact he slid my underwear off with a mischievous grin on his face. He then quickly took his off and started frantically kissed me again.
He mumbled against my lips “I love you Sky Jones”.
“I love you too Matt Smith” I whispered into his ear as he placed kissed down my neck and collar bone.
He looked up at me with a warm smile and a glow in his eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if these are short having end of year exams at the moment so struggling to fit time to write but should be back to normal in a couple of weeks :)