Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 25

MATT POV
Tom picked me up and we made our way to the hospital. As we walked into Liz’s room I saw 2 women standing there talking to Liz as Sky was asleep on the armchair curled up in a ball.
They turned around as we came in and Tom introduced me “this is Anne, Liz’s mum and this is Claire Sky’s mum”. I shook both of their hands nervously and said “hi I’m Matt”.
I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck because I thought when I would meet Sky’s mum it would be with her but she was passed out on the armchair.
“so you are the man my daughter will not stop going on about”
I felt my cheeks blush as I mumbled “yeah I guess”
I could tell she wasn’t so sure of me probably being a celebrity and all.
Anne spoke up “well we better be going leave you 2 to it”.
We all said goodbye as Tom and Liz laughed at me.
“what?” I moaned at them
“awkward” Liz said nudging with Tom.
Finally Sky woke up to our laughing and I went and stood next to her.
“what’s all the laughing about?” she mumbled as I made her stand up as I sat down so she curled up in my lap resting her head on my chest.
“Matt just met your mother” Tom said.
Her headed bolted up towards mine “oh I am so sorry! She can be a bit intimidating at times”.
I shook my head “no its fine really” I said kissing her on the head “apparently you don’t stop going on about me” I said with a wink.
She blushed and I stroked her now red cheek “well who could blame me” she said back suggestively.
She leaned up and kissed me longingly. We both were reluctant to leave the kiss but we had too. We all sat there talking waiting for Liz to be discharged. I slid my hand up the back of Sky’s top and rubbed small circles with my thumbs sending shivers up her back.
Eventually the nurse came in to discharge Liz but became star struck because of Tom and Matt. She was totally flirting with both of them and Liz and I sat there fuming on the insides as they were completely oblivious of it. Matt looked at my un amused face as the nurse left and raised an eyebrow.
“what?” he said
“you two are oblivious of that aren’t you?” I said sighing with Liz.
They both just looked at each other in confusion.
Liz and I gathered her stuff and made out way to Tom’s car. We deliberately played stroppy until Tom dropped me and Matt off. I got into the flat and he turned around his face stern
“what was all that about?”
“she was totally flirting with both of you” I said taking my coat and shoes off as he did the same “we were just playing around a bit after?”
He walked over to me and smiled “were you jealous?” he whispered
“no, not at all” I smirked as I laced my fingers with his.
“well I will have to make it up to you won’t I ?”
He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist him planting kisses down my collar bone and neck.
He lied me down on our sofa and started stripping me of my clothes as I fumbled around with his, both staring at each other filled with lust.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy this longer chapter :) thinking of wrapping this up soon but i have an idea for a sequel so it might be a sad ending but can be make up with a sequel :D