Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 4

We had late lunch in Nandos and i couldn’t help feel that Tom was getting impatient about something. He suggested that we walk along the pier as it was getting dark and looked nice out. This time i had prepared for the cold and put my black coat on that went to just above my knees and a scarf on. The boys went to get hot chocolate as i sat on the end of the pier with my legs dangling over the edge. Eventually a dark figure came and sat next to me and it was Matt and he handed me my hot chocolate
“where are Ben and Tom?” i said whilst looking behind me to see no sign of them
“they went back as they need to organize the mini bus thats taking us home tomorrow.”
I nodded and took a sip of my hot chocolate.
The silence between us wasn’t awkward it was nice.
“what are you doing when you get back?” i asked my gaze still focused on the water below me
Matt finished his drink and took my empty cup and put it in the bin before pulling me up with his hands and walking back down the pier
“i am filming for doctor who on Tuesday so i have tomorrow and Monday to get ready and then head down to Cardiff early Tuesday morning. You?”
I shoved my hands in my pockets “no im not doing anything exciting”
Matt was just about to say something as we heard someone shout “OH MY GOD ITS MATT SMITH” and come running over asking for a picture with him. The smile upon his face when he met this excited fan was amazing. It was so genuine just like when it happens to Ben and Tom. I love seeing their faces light up and how unaware they are of people adoring them. Myself included.
After the picture he walked back over to me and said “sorry about that, i was going to ask if you wanted to come down and watch me film who? I am only there till Friday and then its that season wrapped up for a good couple of months!”
My mouth dropped down in awe that he invited me
“are you sure? I don’t want to invade or get in the way of anything..”
He shook his head violently and grabbed my hand with both of his and place a kiss on my knuckles before saying “it would be my pleasure if you came with me!”
I blushed and nodded as he embraced me into a hug but kept his hand with mine. We walked along the street and he entwined his fingers with mine. I looked down and squeezed his hand back.
He looked at me with a sly smile on his face “see i knew you liked me”
I giggled as we continued to walk back to our rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short! hope you are enjoying comments etc are nice <3 :)