Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 5

I went down to watch Matt film who on Thursday and caught him in his last scene Thursday evening. It was so amazing to see the set and him acting in real life not just on the screen. I made sure he couldn’t see me as i didn’t want to distract me. I met all of the team and they all knew i was here but they knew it would be bad to tell Matt because apparently he gets distracted very easily.
He soon wrapped up and turned in my direction with a smile on his face as i gave him a small wave.
He bounded over in the weird way he does. I get why people call him a giraffe now.
He gulfed me into a bear hug and lifted me off my feet.
“hi Matt!” i said as he put me down adjusting my jacket.
“why didn’t you tell me you where here?” he said nearly bouncing on his feet he was that excited
“i didn’t want to distract you because obviously this would happen!”
He grabbed my hand and said whilst pulling me along “i need to get changed in my trailer then i can show you around here!”
I just laughed and went along with it.
We got into his trailer and it wasn’t huge but will still bigger than you would expect.
It had a small but nice kitchen and a sofa with a medium sized flat screen tv.
He went and had a quick shower which took 10 minutes then came out fully clothes with a towel wrapped around his head.
I giggled as he hadn’t noticed he still had it on.
Suddenly he realised and i saw his face blush slightly as he went back to put it in the bathroom. It sounded like he knocked a few things over whilst doing so. He popped his head out the door with wide eyes “don’t worry! I have got this!” he shouted un convincingly.
I sat on the sofa and went “sure ok just don’t be too long!”
He came running out with open arms “so...where do you want to go?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short!