Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

Part 6

We had dinner in a low key restaurant which wasn’t too fancy, thank goodness for that i was only in my jeans, hoodie and leather jacket that Matt adored because he had a matching one. We walked back to his trailer and sat down as he went through his lines for tomorrow. He only had a couple of scenes and would be finished by 11 so he could catch the same train home as me. He was going to London for a few days for interviews so i offered him my sofa in my flat which he happily took.
He finished going through his lines and then sat on the sofa with a cup of tea for each of us. We ended up watching some rubbish TV show as i nearly fell asleep on his shoulder. I suddenly jumped up
“Shit! I meant to ring Tom when i got here!” i said quickly getting my phone out before Matt stood up infront of me and took it off me.
“its ok i rung him earlier just after i took a shower” he said as he placed my phone on the table next to him.
“oh...thanks he would of killed me otherwise, he is like an older brother a bit too protective at times!” i whispered.
I went to sit back down but Matt’s hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.
I looked up curiously at his sly grin on his face “can i help you with something Mr Smith?”
“just looking at your beautiful face Miss Jones!” he said leaning closer into my body as he went down to kiss me.
I had a flashback at how wound up he got at me teasing him when we went for that walk in the park. What would happen if i turned away now?
I slid out of his grip and ran down to the bathroom laughing.
I heard him sigh “Jones stop teasing me for goodness sake!”
I sat on the toilet seat for about 5 minutes and i didn’t hear any movement. I bet he was trying to hide from me.
I sneaked out and looked all around the trailer and went to the last place i hadn’t checked. The small bedroom at the back. I slowly walked in and checked the wardrobes and suddenly the door slammed shut. I quickly turned around to see a side of Matt i hadn’t yet encountered. One full of passion, desperation and lust. A small smile crept on his face as he walked closer to me as i leant against the wall. He put his arms by my shoulders so i had no way of getting out and leant in close so we were nearly touching
“now” matt whispered “no more of your little teasing games!”
I laughed “oh i have plenty more where that came from Smith”
We both smiled as we took in each other’s faces from a close point of view. His hair was dangling down in his face and i pushed it out of the way and rested my hand on his shoulder.
I swear that i blinked and in that space of time Matt’s lips came crashing into mine. I have to say my body was shocked at first and Matt noticed that and started to pull away. I didn’t want this to end. I pulled on his jacket and made him come close to me which erupted a chuckle from deep inside his throat. He placed his hands on either side of my face and pulled us apart.
“see we could of done that a while ago if it wasn’t for your teasing!” he said and kissed the top of my nose. He entwined his fingers with mine and looked me in the eyes.
“so can i class you as mine now?” he asked nervously
“shouldn’t we go on some dates first Smith?” i replied
“well...all those times we have been out before i counted as dates” he said with a huge smile.
I sat there and pondered for a while “i guess that counts”.
I swear he nearly did a happy jump and a victory lap around the trailer. He pulled me in for another kiss and then hugged me
“so how does Matt Smith sound for your first boyfriend?” he asked pulling out
“meh..its alright” i said whilst walking out of his trailer “i will see you tomorrow at the train station.”
Before he said a word i was out of the door and heading to the hotel.
The last words i heard him say were “bloody tease.”
♠ ♠ ♠
to make up for the previous short chapter i made sure this one was longer! i hope you are enjoying and comments are appreciated etc... xD