Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 7

We took the train ride home but as it was a long journey we had selected seats so we got split up and we met Tom and my friend Liz on the platform. She was a fan of Tom and when i told her to meet me there with him i swear she almost had a fit. Well i guess it helps that Tom texted me saying nice friend ;) . I got off the train to see Tom and matt chatting probably spreading the gossip like two teenage girls whilst i ran and hugged Liz and gossiped with her.
We were staying at Tom’s for a couple of nights before Matt and I went to London and I suggested if she could come because her flat mate was out and i knew what she would be like. Tom was all open to the idea seeing that he needed a lady friend and all.
We got in at about 10:30pm after we had gone out for dinner; i hadn’t really spoke to Matt. The only interaction we had was him sneaking me a cheeky smile and stare which made me smile and hide my face.
Liz and I went upstairs to get changed into pyjamas and i realised that i only had my pyjama shorts as i had to throw my top away as i spilt loads of crap down it. I put my jeans back on and went into the living room where Matt and Tom were watching the TV.
“hey can i borrow a shirt off one of you as i had to throw my one away when at Who!” i said.
“sorry love only got suit shirts at the moment the washing in on right now” Tom said. Soon enough he was distracted as Liz walked behind me in her pyjamas and went and sat down on the chair next to Tom. They soon started to chat about god knows what as Matt got up and came upstairs with me.
He gave me his beastie boys t shirt and i went into Tom’s spare room to change. I had that top on and pink and white striped pyjama shorts on.
“are you changed?” matt called through the door
“yeah why?” i replied curiously
“just wanted to know as i don’t want to be stuck down there with the flirting birds and wondered if you want to watch a film in your room or something.” He replied and half opened the door
“sure yeah” i said whilst taking my hair out of its pony tail as he stood be hind me.
“now wearing my top and shorts? Thats teasing my dear” he said as he played around with my wavy hair.
I laughed and lied down on the bed “so what do you want to watch?”
He came and sat next to me and said “well i was hoping we would do something else actually” a small smile crept on his face as i playfully smacked his leg.
He lied down on his side next to me as i turned and lied on my side
“what was that for?” matt asked trying to hide his smile
“you know what Smith” i replied shoving his chest gently.
“was i pushing it?” he asked
“maybe...” i said quirking an eyebrow to gain his attention.
“you girl” he said edging closer to me and putting his arm around my waist to pull me closer “are going to be the end of me!” he said as he kissed me longingly and turned on his back so i was laying ontop of him. He pulled away and grabbed the duvet and pulled it over
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying! :D