Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 8

I woke up lying on my side with Matt lying against my back and his chin on my shoulder. I decided to stay there until he woke up but i saw Liz pop her head around the corner with a smile. She motioned with her hands if she could come in and i nodded as i carefully moved Matt’s head off my shoulder onto the pillow as i stayed sat on the bed but just swung my legs over the side.
She walked over and sat on the floor infront of me with a smile plastered on her face.
“so?” i said grinning a cheeky smile
“what?” she said acting all innocent
“you know what!” i said nudging her with my foot “what happened with you and hiddles?”
She blushed and went to say something
I acted shocked as i half whispered “you kissed didn’t you!”.
She didn’t even try to contain her smile as i laughed and whispered to her “whore!!!”
I looked behind her and saw Tom standing in the door frame and leaning on it with his arms folded.
“you mr hiddles!” i said pointing a finger “you hurt her your dead ok?”
He nodded quickly and then started to walk away downstairs.
Liz was still smiling. I went to speak but i got stopped by Matt suddenly saying “go get him tiger! Before we come down and ruin your fun. Or we might stay up here you never know”
I smacked his thigh as Liz left the room laughing.
He sat up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. He pulled me back down to lie on top of him. I noticed he didn’t have a shirt on.
“umm excuse me Mr Smith? Where has your top gone?” i said whilst prodding his bare chest
“oh i don’t know it magically just disappeared” he said smiling
“now who is the tease?” i replied lying my head in-between his neck and his shoulder.
He placed his hand on the back of my head and stroked my hair down before saying
“you know i have this premiere with Tom tomorrow?”
“yeah” i mumbled
“Tom said he is taking Liz so i wondered if you wanted to come?”
My head shocked up and looked at him straight in the eye.
He looked worried to what my reply would be. He immediately knew my response when a smile grew on my face and i kissed him straight on the lips.
“of course i will Smith!” i mumbled
“you sure you are ready for all the questions and the task of being Mr Matt Smith’s girlfriend?” he asked concerned
“i am sure” i said and hugged him tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys are enjoying this!