Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Your nickle aint worth my dime.

Kellins P.o.v
I woke up with the annoying ring of the old alarm clock sitting on the table next to my bed. "Damn what time is it?! OH FUCK. Ive got 10 Minutes!!!" I ran to the bathroom and took a five minute shower. I quickly got out of the bathroom and begun to blow dry my hair. "Great late on the first damn day!?" I grabbed a special K bar and and ran out the room with my notebook and pen, onward to my class room. **Bell rings** "All 10:00 classes begin now." Said a voice over the intercom. "God bless it." I sighed. I then seen room 600, I shyly went to open the door. I kept my eyes focused on the ground and heard a loud shout "KELLLLLLIN" I peeked up it was Jaime. "At least I know someone.." I sighed. Then I heard a voice from the left of me. "Precaido! Focus on your bass." I was assuming this was the teacher speaking. Jaime then begun to play his bass, as I turned and the teacher walked up to me. "So you must be Kellin, quinn. The new student huh?" "Erm..Yes sir" I said As I made eye contact with the man. "Oh my fuck...He can't be the teacher.." I blushed a little bit. And looked down at my feet. "Yeah. What instrument do you play. Kellin." asked Mr.Fuentes. I looked around. "I sing.." The teacher paused. "Oh well whatever, can you write good? Do you want to write songs for the class to play too?" I smiled and nodded. "Oh damn this teacher is fucking hot. I cant do this." "So why were you late, Noob" He asked with joking eyes. "I-uh..slept too late." He didnt look surprised, I seen him look me up from head to toe, I then moved my eyes to my notebook "I will get right to writing a song Mr.Fuentes.." I said. He flashed a smile and lifted his head as he narrowed his eyes to me once more. I felt his eyes glue to me. My face felt hot. I opened my notebook very jittery. The whole class including Jaime looked at me funny. "Oh for fuck sakes WHY DID I DO THAT" I thought. I heard Mr. Fuentes laugh at my stupidity. I felt hot as I began to write. I then paused and looked at the teacher as he was on his computer. "Damn..He looks about 25..not to old..Sexy tan skin, hes got chocolate brown eyes, and golden brown hair down to his shoulders. He wore a light blue button up, tan jeans and black vans." "They let a teacher be this hot?? God damn im gonna boil by the time class is over." I noticed some girls go over his desk. He looked totally un interested. They were flirting with the man. He simply made it clear by saying "You're music career would end up better, if you didnt waste your time drooling over me, and put you mind to your work!!!"The girls got pissed off and continued to their work. I felt his eyes upon my presence. "This fucking teacher needs to look at someone elses.. damn"
"Kellin, come here." He insisted of me. I slightly sat up and, slowly approached his desk. And when he told me this..I thought this was the most insane thing Ive ever been told. "I hate students." He began. "But when I look at you. I feel excitement.." "I fucking want you." My face was red. I was in disbelief so I asked "Uhm..I don't think I heard that correctly.." he rolled his eyes and flashed hes mind blowing smile "I want to make love to you" He said in a sweeter voice. I still felt hesitant. "Your my teacher sir.." He made a face. "Who gives a shit? I mean ive been lonely lately. Im not into girls. And ive been single for 4 years...I seen you and..I couldn't get my eyes off of you, you're pure perfection young man." I blushed.."Ehm..Mr. Fuentes..how old are you.." I questioned. "30." he answered. "And surely you're 18 at least right?" I blushed. "Damn this man..just looking at him gets me excited..Why am I being like this I feel dirty!!" "Ehm im going to be 18 in a few days.." He grinned. Well..What room are you staying in? Perhaps if we start slow tonight, your Birthday will be even messier." Said the teacher whom I just met two hours ago. I was speechless. Someone came up to the desk "Mr Fuentes.?" "Yes Gaskarth??" He said. "Can I go. I have shit to do, and I mastered my song." "Yeah yeah, go Gaskarth." "Sweet" Said the boy as he left the class. The teacher focused on me again "Don't tell anyone..That we are talking like this...Its bad news Kellin. I really want you" he said in the sexiest tone of voice. I got chills. He then asked again, what room are you staying in, could I sneak over?" I then said "ehm..Section C, floor one and room 9." His face changed drastically. "Oh no, um. I can get you into my room, But you cant be caught coming over here. Go to section H of the school, and past the gym section, is Hall 10,go to room 3. Its farthest to the right. Meet my by the Gyms at 4 pm. You'll have to stay with me over night. We don't have class tomorrow. So your good..Don't get us caught little shit" He said with a wink. I bit my lip and nodded, as I waited for the longest 2 hours of my life passed as I finished a song for the class to perform too. "Damn this teacher wants to love me..? Hes damn hot I dont mind it..but its embarrassing..and hes 30!!..hah..never would have thought i'd have a teacher want to fuck me..Christ..**Bell rings,** 2:00 PM classes begin now. -Said someone on the intercom. Everyone is exiting, and Jaime waited up for me. "Later Precaido, Kellin" Said Mr.Fuentes. We left, i took one glance back and he flashed a mischievous smile at me and bit his lip in a manner that made me want him right then. I then snapped back to reality. Jaime was snapping at me. "YO I have a project due for math tomorrow Kellin, I will get a hold to you later man!" He patted my head and ran off. I got to the room, and Mike was just chilling and smiling. "Hi Kell's" he welcomed me. "Hello" I said happily. I grabbed my bag. "Hey-a..Mike." "Huuh?" He said. Im gonna go stay with my aunt tonight since I have no class tomorrow, she lives 10 mins from campus! Mike smiled "Awww okay Man. I was gonna throw a party tonight. But have fun! Stay bulked up." I nodded and packed clothes, condoms, and my blunts received from Mike. "Later mike!" I said exiting the door. "Damn..Now I have to wait another hour until its 4. To pass my time, I went to the library down the hall. I read up to chapter 11 in "Catching Fire" then I decided to check it out, and began to walk to the gym where I was to meet my teacher. I found the gyms, and Mr Fuentes smiled when he seen me, he then rushed me, we had to run past a conference room to get to his. We made it to his room, he Sighed in relief and locked the door behind him. I placed my bag on the ground, and he approached me with hungry eyes. I walked up to me and placed his hand on my neck, and whispered in my ear "Kellin..I know you're different..your fucking beautiful" As he pushed me back up against his soft bed, He got on top of me caressing my collar bone he licked up the side of my ear.. I got goosebumps, he said "Get ready Bad boy, Im about to take you on trip so overwhelming you'll never feel again"
I gasped for air, wondering on what this long night will bring us..
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 ..I know that was fast as hell but ive pre-written this, theres WAAAAAAAY more chapters to come. People told me they like it. Give me some feed back dudes an dudettes.!