Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Burn.

Vics p.o.v
Im sitting here on top of the new student of my class. I licked up his ear and groaned into it. Kellin was getting into it. I felt him getting warm. With every kiss and lick he throws his head back with moans of pleasure. I thought for a moment "What the fuck am I doing..He's a new guy ! Hes only 17..Im raping him..I can't resist it though..This feeling his appearance gives me its over powering, I feel like I am trapped within an electron cloud, being shocked from left to right, unable to control how my body reacts.." I slowly pulled off Kellin's shirt, he bit his lip at me and had a blush sprouted across his precious face. I then crashed my lips into his, he hungrily dug his lips into mine, I was a bit shocked. I didn't think the guy had it in him. "Im just glad hes showing me back some affection back.." I thought silently. I then felt him pull my shirt up, I then helped him slide the piece of clothing off and threw it to the ground. I kissed him quickly, and said "Kellin..Are you sure this is okay..I just met you today..I kinda..forced you into this...an-" I was cut off by Kellins lips interlocking with my own. He then separated "Im ready Mr.Fuentes.." He said with confidence. I grinned, "Hey Kellin" I started, he blinked "Yes?". "You can call me by my real name Vic." I told him. He blushed a deep red and nodded "Yes Vic". He said in a rather sexy tone of voice, biting on one side of his lip seductively. I then begun to kiss his neck, slowly twirling my tongue around in circles on the thin layer of skin. fter a moment, I begun to suck on his collar bone, causing it to become a light tented shade of purple. Kellin groaned as my lips left his collar bone, I then kissed down his stomach and just a few inches below his belly button, I begun to circle my tongue on that spot as I Un-buttoned his pants sliding the zipper down after. I looked up at Kellin to confirm this was okay, he moaned down at me "Mmm Vic please I want it!" I grinned and teased him, I slid his pants down to his ankles and he kicked them off of the bed along with his boxers. I then kissed both of his his thighs as I slowly gripped his length and begun to move my hand up and down on it. "Damn Kellins got a decent size for how small he is" I thought, Kellin was looking down at me, I slowly licked my way to his Length and all the way up it. Kellins eyes closed as He seen my mouth closing on him. "Mmmmh" He begun. I slid him in and out of my mouth leaving a luscious Pop sound after every blow. "Mmm Kellin..You taste good" I said sliding him back in my mouth bobbing my head faster "A-aaah.." Kellin replied as red as a cherry blossom. I continued this for about five minutes, Kellin then said "V-vic! I think im close.." I stopped, and looked up at him "Cum In my mouth Kellin, I want it all!" Kellin blushed "y-you sure??" he said a bit embarrassed. "Im sure" I said assuring him it was okay. I licked up and down the sides of his length and he threw his head back one more "Hnnngh.." I looked up at him, and he then looked back down into my eyes "Y-yeah Vic look at me just like that when I cum.." I felt my face get hot as Kellin said "I-Im Cumming vic!" I felt Kellin release his warm fluid into my mouth. I took it all down and sucked the remaining off of his member. He pulled me back up to his face, and he Kissed me deeply, then he hugged me tightly. "Hmm..I wont do it tonight." I said to myself. "Hey, Kellin we can take a shower now." I told him. "But..I didn't let you do your job yet?" he said confused. "Don't worry about it Kellin it's fine. Lets just go shower." Kellin agreed and he walked to my bathroom starting the shower for the both of us. I pulled off my Pants and boxers, and brought two towels along with me for when we finished cleaning up. I walked into the bathroom and Kellin was sitting on the edge of the tub waiting for me to arrive. "Hey Vic..-can we cuddle.." The boy asked me. I wanted to cry at that moment. He want's to cuddle me? But why.. It didnt make since to me..I feel like the rudest person on this planet..yet he wants to hold me.."If only he knew how much that statement meant to me." I thought, and replied "Ofcores kellin! We will cuddle don't you worry your cute behind darling." Kellin smiled and grabbed my arm lightly and pulled me into the shower with him. We both got out fair turns under the water to cleanse ourselves. He begun to wipe me down with soap and his touch felt amazing on my skin, I never wanted it to leave..his hand trails Burned as they made their way from my neck down to my knees, I then got the shampoo and begun to massage it into his scalp, he smiled as he was rubbing my chest and abdominal area with the soap. I kissed him on the forehead, as we rotated to rinse the soap off of ourselves. I then exchanged him the shampoo for the soap, and begun to lather him down from neck to knee, as he did his best to scrub the shampoo through out my hair, he made a really big mow hawk out of my hair, I gave him the 'rock on' hand signal and he laughed as we begun to rinse off. I stopped the water, and handed Kellin a towel "Vic thanks so much..I mean Yeah your my teacher, and we just met today. But my heart burns for you" Said the much younger Kellin. I could not believe it. "Im glad we both feel the same. I really feel special towards you Kells." I said with a smile and blush on my face. Kellin wrapped the towel around his waste, and smiled looking at me. I then gt my towel and rubbed his hair with it playfully "H-hey!" he said in an embarrassed tone. I giggled and dreid myself off, wrapping the towel around my waste. "Lets of get changed." I said. Kellin followed me to the bedroom and went to his bag, getting a pair of boxers and basketball shorts out, changing into them. I went to my dresser and got out a pair of boxers, and ninja turtle sleeping pajamas. Kellin seen me in my dress attire. He laughed "Ha! Never would have thought my teacher wore Ninja turtles!" I blushed a little. "Pffft so!? You trying to say im Stupido!?"I said jokingly. Kellin nodded "Oh yeah! Toats Stupido VIC" he shouted. I then ran to him tackling him to the bed and begun to tickle him. Kellin was squirming and laughing so adorably. "Ahaha-haha! Vic st-top! hehe" I continued to tickle the younger male as he was kicking at me. "Haha who's stupido now cutie" I said with a wink. Kellin shrugged and looked into my eyes with a grin on his face. I opened the blanket and sheet to my bed, allowing him to crawl into the bed with me. I patted the space by me. "We cuddling ?" I asked sweetly. Kellins smile could cheer up a room of dull zombies. I swear its the best thing ive seen in my life. He smiled and dug himself into my chest as we laid down, and pulled the covers over us. We were both exhausted after our small activities. Kellin was smiling and he said "Thank you Vic, for being there for me. I knew when I seen you..I was going to be close with you. I just hope you've got a special place for me in your heart like Ive got for you. I kissed his forehead and replied "Of corse I feel the same. Your name is burnt into my heart already.. I dont believe im ever forgetting you. Im looking forward to everything there is to come in the future, good or bad. I promise I'll never leave your side." Kellin pulled me into a kiss, and then laid his head back to my chest. We both drifted into a sleep. I woke up but an hour later, Kellin was on the other side of the bed knocked out cold. I smiled at the sight of him, I then let out a yawn, and made my way to his side of the bed wrapping my arms around him tightly. "Goodnight Kellin I hope you sleep well..and I hope you stay by my side forever and always" I said placing a gently kiss to the back of his head Drifting to sleep for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3! Enjoy guys!
I think im going to update tomorrow as well.