Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Disasterology.

Kellin's p.o.v
I woke up to feel my Music teachers arms securely wrapped around me. I turned to face him, I seen his gorgeous tan face lying there as he was asleep. I felt my face turn red as my stomach tingled.

"Well damn Vic..You sure do know how to give me butterflies, talk about stud..hah." I thought with a grin
"Wait..The fuck!? Did I just call him a stud?! No..Never again." I said closing my eyes and turning back around embarrassed.

That's when I felt the older male stretch out and, yawn. He tapped me-

"Kellin? Are you up yet??" he asked curiously as he arose from bed.
"Uh..Yeah im up!" I responded.

The older male stood up and begun to stretch, I slumped up rubbing my eyes, my vision blurry. I then noticed the time.
"Vic its 12 PM already." I said sounding a bit disappointed.

Vic looked at the clock. "So it is...Hmm so what! Fuck the time. We have till 8 Tonight. Just the both of us! We've got class tomorrow. So you have to go to bed early. Get your beauty sleep, and come prepared to write your soul on that paper."

I winced "Yaaaaay. Classs. Learrrning. Fuuuuuuu-." I said in an uninteresting tone.

Vic did nothing more but smile. "Get dressed Kells. Well go to the water park down town today."

I smiled happily. "The water park really!? Woooo hoooooo bay bayy"
"Dammit WOO HOO BAYBAY?? man ive got to stop acting so gangster. Its really repulsive."

Vic smiled at my silly comment, "Yeah, theirs a water park, and im bringing you!" He said sliding on his swim trunks over his boxers, grabbing a button up shirt with flamingos on it sliding it over his robust shoulder blades.

I then noticed I had no swim trunks. I shyly spoke up. "Ehm..I have no swim trunks on me."

Vic giggled. "Oh. That's just too bad. Looks like you have to go in your boxers kells!"
He said this mischievously, and his laugh cracked due to shyness.

"This man is so shy..yet he brings me to bed the first day we met..on top of that hes my teacher..What have I gotten myself into."
I then noticed the tan man had told me to wear my boxers to a water park.
"Are you crazy!!!!" I shouted. "No way."

Vic smiled. "Nah Kells here" He tossed me a pair of his green splattered swim trunks. I pulled them up, they fit pretty well, I just had to tie them a bit. I gabbed a tank top from my bad and slid it over my head.

"Hang on im going to get two towels and the sun tanning lotion." Said vic as he dashed to the bathroom. I looked around and smiled as he swiftly left the room

"I think I really like this guy..I mea-" I was cut off and I squealed really loud.
"eeeeeeek!" Vic had slapped a hand full of cold lotion on the back of my neck.
"Vic!" I said loudly.

The tan man stood and laughed cheerfully. I smiled and rubbed the lotion into my neck and shoulders. "Thanks." I said bluntly with a scowl on my face.
I reached for the lotion, and when Vic wasn't paying attention. I squirted some onto the palm of my hand, and swiftly rubbed it onto Vic's Stomach and chest.

"WHAT YOU DOIN FOOL.?!" He shrieked in an angry Mexican voice. I found this hilarious, as He stood in place trying not to laugh. I rubbed in the rest of the lotion into his skin.

"We ready!?" Vic asked.

"Hell yeah lets get this party started!" I said getting my phone from off of the counter.

Me and Vic snuk past the meeting rooms, and out to the teachers parking lot to get to his car. He had a nice Dodge charger, It was white. I got into the car and checked my phone.

~2 Missed messages~
"Huh? Who texted me?" I asked myself.

We left the campus, and Vic was focused on the road. I focused on my phone.

--Kellins Texts--
Jaime: YO KELLIN THIS PARTY IS WACK-O. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE MAN I MISSED SEEIN' YOU. YOU ARE PRETTY BAD ASS MAN. OK TEXT ME LATER BRO. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT.
--Kellin : Oh? was it? Ill be there next time! Okay man. Yep..my night was just about perfect. Well have a good day! See you in class tomorrow man.--

Mike: Hows your aunt's place man? Missed a killer party. Lemmie kno whats up.
--Kellin : Oh yeah it was the best (:, sorry ill be there next time. ! see you tonight be there around 8.

"Ofcorse it was only those two" I sighed.
"At least they care.." I thought again. "Maybe these guys really will be my 'friends'.." I assured myself.
I placed my phone in my seat of the car and looked to Vic.
"Are we almost there?!"

Vic nodded. "Yep. Look"
I looked out the window and seen large water slides. "WOO" I said cheerfully.
Vic ruffled my hair. "Lets go champ"

Vic led us through the entrance, and picked a chair for our towels to sit.

"OH OH OH" I shouted. Lets ride on the lazy lake first!
Vic smiled and followed.

We got a float that fits two in it. I got into the bottom spot and Vic sat before me. I kept tapping me with his foot, and i begun to squirm "Viiiiiiic! not here" i said playfully.
He smiled a shitty grin and blushed. "Hush you. or I will bring you down." He said seriously.

We exited the slow moving river pool, and begun to ride down some water slides. I was honestly having fun here with Vic, and I could tell he was having just as much fun as I, with that happy smile on his face. I swear. No matter what mood im in...that perfect smile could cheer me up.

Vic led me to a tall standing slide. I was actually scared to go down it. "We can go on it together on a float! Dont be a chicken Kells. Booooook bok bok bok" Mocked vic.

"F-fine!" Ill go!!! Im not chicken!!! I said confidently.

We walked up the long trail of never ending stairs both carrying the large float. We finally approached the top,I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat at the bottom of the float with vic above me. He smiled. "Everything's going to be fine Kells! I promise." he said flashing his smile. I believed it.

We both slid down. Vic behind me "WOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAH" Whilst i sat in place covering my face, even though it was to dark to see in the first place. I seen the end of the dark tunnel "WOOO YEAAH" I screamed as the darkness ended.

Vic smiled and drug the float out, shortly walking back to me, making our ways back to the seats we left the towels, he threw one on the top of my head, shaking around like crazy. "Errr" I said as he dried my hair. I smiled up at him, he quickly bent down and placed a kiss on my lips. I blushed.
"Even in public he kisses me!" i thought happily.

"Ready to head back? its about 7, lets head home."
I nodded.

We headed back to the car. And I heard a simi-familiar voice from behind call out Vic's name as we were by his car. I turned back to see a boy who appeared to be in my class.
"Huh..it that boy that left early on Monday..whys he here, and calling Mr.Fuentes VIC.?"
I shyly sat in the car, listening to the conversation with my window down.

Vic didn't sound happy..
"Don't call me by my first name, Alex. Don't forget Your my student, remember your place."

Alex chuckled. "Are you fucking serious Vic! HAHA. He's your student to. Yet you take him to a water park, I bet you already got your piece of ass from him too! didn't you? I dont know what you mean but, why don't you remember YOUR place teacher." Said alex as he walked away.

Vic's p.o.v
"God dammit Alex. You fucking ass hole of an ex boyfriend.. Why the fuck did you just have to show up like that.." I rubbed my temples.

"Maybe its best if I don't see Kellin..I don't want to hurt him like i did Alex..I dont want him to think I wanted him for his body either..I already told the boy I wouldn't leave him.. what should I fucking do..Maybe Ill just keep distant a couple of days.." I sighed and entered the car and seen a sad looking Kellin in the passenger seat of my car, I tossed the towels to the back not making a sound.

Kellins P.o.v

"What..what was just said..did I hear that all right.." I asked myself as I felt myself tear up..

Vic got into the car and shoved his belongings to the back seat of the car. He was quite. His deep breaths made me feel uncomfortable. I needed to break the silence..

"Vic..What was that about.." I asked

"Nothing, Kellin. Don't worry about it." He sighed.
"Look Im taking you to your room. Ill bring you your stuff tomorrow."

"What.." I said sadly

He had tears in his eyes and didn't speak the rest of the ride back. I was so disappointing
Wondering why my hopes were up that high in the first place..

We arrived down the road from section C.

"Ill text you tomorrow Kellin. Im sorry if I disappointed you..I will make it up sometime.." Vic said weakly as he ruffled my hair a little.

I watched Vic drive off, as I stood, and slowly averted my eyes to the constellations in the sky. I sighed.
"I just hope he knows he means a lot more to me then he may think already.As for that Alex boy. Im going to do something about him..Making vic feel like shit..Such shit he didnt even say anything to me on the way here..Were going to have some problems..tonight was such a disaster.. ..Im just going to have to hope he doesn't lead me on..I mean..I think I really love him.."
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it coming along ! Stay tuned !! Next chapter comes out sometime between sat-sun