Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

It never ends.

Vics P.o.v
"God dammit!" I said hitting the steering wheel to my vehicle with my fist clenched tightly.

"I bet ive already hurt Kellin.. I hate to do this..But I guess i will have to ignore him in class.."I sighed getting out of the car grabbing by towels from the back of the car then checking my phone.

"Oh yeah..I gotta text him. Shit..Ill make it short and sappy.."

--
To: Kells
--Msg: Hey..yeah im sorry about Alex..Its nothing ok. cheer up kells. im sorry i dropped you off.. I had a killer headache and just needed some sleep..goodnight--
--
"Is that really all I can come up with..What the fuck..Just whatever..I dont need this anymore."

I walked back to my room, and I shut the door firmly behind me. Thoughts of the night before taunted my brain. I grabbed my head in disbelief "We didn't even go all the way..why am I so wrapped up in him.."

I shoved my shit to the ground, looking at Kellins bag. "Hm..I guess I could just leave his bag in his seat tomorrow before class starts ." I said quietly to myself.

I stripped out of the clothes I had on and put on a pair of baggy sweats to sleep in, I messily un-did my bed, then walking to the door of my room locking it and shutting the lights off.

"Yeah maybe I should sleep it off..This was some total bull shit in the first place I shouldn't even be sad."

I covered myself with blankets, drifting away into a quick deep slumber, already regretting tomorrow.

------

Kellin's p.o.

I walked back to my room, lost in thought of why I had even trusted this man in the first place.
"Pft. Go figure the guy probably forgotten all about liking me.." I felt my eyes stinging.

"No way am I going to cry over a fucking 30 year old man that basically molested me and dropped me off due to an ex boyfriend..and current student of his getting into a minor argument..." I sighed to myself arriving to my room.

I knocked, and waited a second before I seen a happy Mike answer the door. "Kellin the man!" he shouted.

"Oh hey Mike" I replied sounding normal, choking back cracks in my throat.

Mike smiled as he lit a blunt placing it to his lips slowly inhaling it. "How was fam. time?" He said carelessly.

"Oh haha, it was okay..It started out fun..! Then as the next day went on it let me down, it got boring."

Mike looked at me sympathetically an put a hand on my shoulder. "Awww sorry hom's!" he blurted as he exhaled his marijuana smoke. "Want a hit?" he suggested.

I nodded and said "Fuck yeah!" Mike grinned and passed me the blunt. "Let it take you out bro. It feels fucking incredible I mean I got that loud"

I smiled sheepishly at him and took a hit thinking "Pff. With my negative mind on this weekends events im going to need this trip to take me out."

I exhaled "Thanks Mike it means a lot."

Mike made a face "Man nah! You dont need to thank me! Its all on me kellin! But honestly You need to get ready to sleep. You got class tomorrow. I however, am off a day!"

I sighed "Oh..yeah class." I got up and nodded in agreement, getting a pair of boxers from the dresser, going to the bathroom to change out of my (Vics) Swim attire, sliding my fresh boxers up to my waste.

I exited the bathroom, and seen a happy Jaime sitting in the middle of the floor of our room.

I walked over to my bed wondering why he was here at 8pm.

Mike then spoke up "Oh Kellin Jamie's staying the night. He'll walk you to class tomorrow since I will probably be asleep."

"Oh, Okay!" I smiled.

Jaime just then turned around and had a big smile on his face "KELLIN!" he screamed. His face appeared to go a little red as he hopped up and looked me from head to toe.

I blushed at this "Oh..Hi Jaime!" I giggled cutely.

Jaime pulled me into a firm hug "Kellllllllin!!!!!!" he said in a crazy wild tone of voice.

We separated. "Did your aunts house do ya good?!" he asked.

"Oh yeah! it was a blast..then I got let down as today came to an end, being filled with boredom."

Jaime frowned. "Well get un bored!! Im here, i mean come on!"

I chuckled."He's cute.." I thought. "Oh Jaime, I have to go to bed. Im a horrible morning person."

He stuck his tongue out at me and hugged me once more. "Alright! Better wake up when I say so buzzo! he said rubbing my hair"

"Alright guys! Goodnight Mike, Jaime!"

"Night Man!" Replied Mike, "Hehehe night Hellin' Kellllllerrrr." Said Jaime.

I crawled into my bed, as Mike and Jaime turned off the lamp lights, and turned our large t.v on, as they sat at the desk preparing more Blunts for there next occasion.

I lied in silence, then noticing my phone lighting up.

"Huh..?" I asked myself. "Who's texting my phone now.."

--
From:Vic
--Msg: Hey..yeah im sorry about Alex..Its nothing ok. cheer up kells. im sorry i dropped you off.. I had a killer headache and just needed some sleep..goodnight--
--

My eyes stung as I remembered tonight.."Yeah a headache" I mumbled.

I blankly replied back.

--
To:Vic.
--Msg: Oh. sorry about all of that. Hope you feel better. Night.--
--

"Fuck this guy I already fell for him..Yet I already can't stand him!"

I tossed my phone to the floor, and put myself to sleep before I begun to cry over such a stupid small situation, not ready for the day I had ahead of me.

Jaime's p.o.v
"Well fuuuuuuuuuck Kellin's cute Mike!"
I said to the taller mexican boy as he placed our 25th rolled blunt in our "Spliff" box.

"Yeah, he is. Do you think you have a crush on him already Jaim?" Replied the taller boy.

"Ehhh....just a bit. I mean its ridiculous. We just met" I scratched at the back of my head, turning to face the now sleeping Kellin.

Mike smirked, "SO!? you cant stop love Jaim" he pleaded.

My cheeks now rosey."Yeeah....but but I TELL YOU NOW..I will wait awhile before I tell him, unless he figures me out"

Mike nudged at my arm "Whatever is good for you Jaim, just don't hurt him he's a good guy."

"HURT HIM?!" I shrieked. "PAAAAH. Never. If we break up..IF we date. Ill stay friends with him!"

Mike nodded "Way to go. I belie your word, Jaime." he gritted his teeth.

I smiled and took my shirt off. "Well night man, Im goin to sleep, ill use my sleeping bag and pillow and sleep on the floor by kellin's bunk!"

Mike nodded. "Okay night dude. Wake up on time!"

"Got it, Got ittttt!" I said as I got comfy on the floor seeing a phone light up thinking it was my own."

I then noticed a message

--
From:Vic
--Msg: Hey..yeah im sorry about Alex..Its nothing ok. cheer up kells. im sorry i dropped you off.. I had a killer headache and just needed some sleep..goodnight--
--

"What the...???"

"I thought he was with his Aunt..?" I asked myself.

"Vic??? As in Our music teacher Vic...??? Did he fucking hurt and use Kellin already!?"

I put kellins phone back to where it once was looking pissed at the ceiling.

"That fucking bad rep. teacher has a fucking rep of fucking over his boy students. I swear to god if he turns me the wrong way, and upsets Kellin's beautiful face...I will become his worst nightmare."

I turned onto my left side and snuggled tightly into my sleeping bag, having troubles falling asleep, thinking of plans to sabotage Mr. Fuentes Class room tomorrow as payback to being a one night stand to Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys I was late. Dont eat me alive.
Hope you liked this chapter, Ill update soon again!!!!!!!