Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

When everythings meant to be broken.

Vic's p.o.v
I groaned as my alarm went off, letting me know I had to get ready to teach my class.
"Fuck." I said putting my hand to my face in shame.

I made my way to the shower, stripping off my sweat pants and waiting for the water to get warm enough to shower in. I slowly stepped into the steaming water and simply stood for a minute lost in thought.

"Hah. I get to see both of them within an hour. I just hope nothing came of last night, so the distance im going to attempt between Kellin and I wont be as awkward."

I begun to scrub my hair and body down cleansing myself, trying to cheer up, singing a little bathroom song.

"Laaa da da daaaa, Rummm ba bamb, Ima just kick it, ki-ick it to the draaaaain, as I see the raiiiin todayyy"

I blankly stopped as I rinsed the rest of the soap out. "No" I told myself. Im not singing in here again. I said exiting the shower wrapping a towel around my waste, walking to my closet looking for an outfit.

I dug through clothes.
"Damn being a teacher sucks! I wear the same shit every other day. The fuck I look like?!" I asked myself angrily.

I grabbed a light blue polo button up, grabbed a white tie, and white pants, along with my black vans.
"That outta do it for the day." I said reassuringly.

I then dried my hair with the blow dryer, and I combed it to the right, leaving curls at the endings of my long hair. I smiled and lotioned myself from head to toe, to keep my skin soft. Then grabbing my Outfit for the day leaving with Kellin's bag in my arms.

"..I wonder if he's still thinking about the whole situation..Im sure it isnt that serious to him. I mean come on that was a nothing argument."

I shook my head. "Fuck it." I sighed, unlocking the class room door.

I placed my work binder on my desk, then dropping Kellins bag into his seat, staring for a second.

"I really like that boy..as hypocritical as this is. If he hurts me, I will go insane..But I already hurt him..so who is to say I didn't cause him to go insane myself...I just need to see him. He HAS to be okay.."I mumbled. Sitting down, to hear the 10 Minute warning bell.

"And this is where my day starts.." I said to myself dryly logging on to the computer placed on my desk.
-------------------------------------

Kellin's p.o.v

"WAKKKKKKE UP, ITS TIME TO GEEEET UP!! KELL GET UP!!!" I heard in my ear, causing me to flinch and cover my face in an angry manner.

"Back the hell up." I said opening my eyes to see Jaime sitting on my knee caps. I then blushed and looked down.

"Hah, so you really arrent the morning type!" said the boy with crazy standing hair.

"I guess" I said lifelessly.

Just then the boy put his hand on my shoulder. "Kell, you really should put life into your voice...ITS HAPPIER." he said springing off of me jumping around the place.

"What the hell?? Ive never seen someone so hyperactive at such an hour in the morning." I shook it off, and made my way into the bathroom to be stopped by Jaime once again.

"Kell. Hey. Yoooooou." he started.

"Yes??" I said hoping he would move out of my way

He leaned down to my height and stared me in the eyes, then bringing his mouth to my ear whispering into it giving me chills, he said - "Kellin I really like you, I wont let anything hurt you."

I blushed and pushed him back "W-what are you talking about Jaime?!"

Jaime smiled, and said "I will get back at ANYONE who's treated you wrong."

I nodded in confusion "Ah..thanks Jaim..it means a lot you know..to have a crazy boy with spiked hair to be there for you. You almost remind me of the Tasmanian devil. Yeah I think I will call you Taz." I said with a giggle.

Jaime smiled and let me through to get a quick shower, I then hopped in and out, due to little time to get ready, I ran to my dresser and pulled out my white tank top, black leather jacket, dark blue jeans that I rolled up, and my black TOMS.

I looked to the left, and I seen Jaime dressed for class. He was wearing is green soccer jersey, some black skinny jeans and nike high tops. "He look fly!!!!!!" I thought to my self.

Jaime started "Kelllllllllllllllin!!!!!!!"

"Taaaaazzz?!" I replied.

"What I look like!?!" He asked excitedly.

"You look FLY" I said giggling, because I had just said the same thing in my head. I grabbed my book bag and tossed it over my shoulder. "Come one Taz we have to go."

We both left the room in a good mood, when the sudden thought of a certain teacher popped in my head. "Not now dammit, im trying to be in a good mood with Jaime.." I mumbled

We got to the class room right as the 10 minute warning ringer went off. Jaime opened the door for me, and we both walked in as the first students.

"Kellin, you left your bag here the other day. Its in your seat." Said Vic sternly.

I looked over to my bag. "Yeah I left it here." I thought. "Thank you V-Mr.Fuentes."

Vic glared at me, due to me almost calling him "Vic" On professional grounds. "Ofcores I cant know him on a personal level while im here..Im such an Idiot.." I thought.

Jaime picked up his bass, as I begun to pull out a note pad and pencil to write lyrics.

Just then as people were showing up to class, Jaime begun playing his bass obnoxiously whilst singing "LAAA LA LA LA LAAAA LA LA LAAAAAA"

Mr.Fuentes shouted "PRECIADO, STOP THAT RACKET. YOU'LL MAKE SOMEONE DEAF."

Everyone was laughing at how pissed that made the teacher.

I then sat in my seat normally, when I seen a familiar person walk through the door. He looked as if he was crying all night. He sat in his seat emotionless.

I shrunk down balling my hands into a fist. "Im going to get revenge. Ill show him to fuck wit my good time." I thought

Mr.Fuentes begun "Class. We have a performance for the August.25th, witch is in two weeks. I will trust ALL of you will have your parts done. It is a fairly small class. It shouldn't be that complex. Go on." He said really professionally.

I Waited until he went out of the classroom to check his mail box, and to make his coffee in the teachers lounge. I approached the boy who had disappointed Vic.

"Hey you fucking prick" I spat at him.

"What do you want shrimp paste. You just mad that your not Vic's only one?" He said monotone.

"W-whats that supposed to mean!?" I shouted.

Alex stood up. "Me and Vic got something going on right now. Im not letting you take control of him from ME. If it takes him to fuck others behind my back. So be it. But I will not give up my title as HIS to a little fuck like you." He hissed.

"Oh yeah you fucking punk!" I shouted as I punched the living hell out of Alex's eye. It began to swell purple.

Alex looked down and Let out a small grin. Okay want to play do you squirt?!" He yelled.

I remember being tackled to the floor Alex had a firm hold around my neck.

He screamed at me "TALK NOW YOU LITTLE FUCK, SAY ONE MORE WORD, HUUUH? GOING TO SAY SOMETHING" At every word, his grip tightened, I honestly thought I was dying. Then I seen him bring his fist up to punch me, He slammed his fist down to my lip, busting it.

I wanted to cry so hard, but I couldn't. I then seen someone behind him, It was Jaime.

Jaime grabbed the back of the boys head by his hair, pulling him off of me.

"DO ONE MORE THING MOTHER FUCKER" Jaime scream

Alex had grown weary trying to get out of his hold, Jaime gave him a blow to hi jaw, popping it out of place. He then shoved Alex to the floor, rubbing his face onto the carpet. "YOU LIKE THAT HUH?" He taunted, as he got up and left Alex of the floor with tears in his eyes.

"Fuck. I started this shit..Im such a fuck up!" My brain shouted at me.

I begun to cry. Jaime then hugged me from behind. I felt warmness..but not like the Warmness I felt from Vic..I just couldn't believe he was dating Alex...

Vic walked back into the class and seen us.

"What the hell?! What happened in here!?" He shouted running instantly to Alex.

"Ofcores."I sighed.

"Alex, are you okay???" He had worry in his voice. "Who did it." He said.

Jaime raised his hand. "Because he was choking kellin, nearly killing him!"

Vic backed away from Alex.

Alex said "Kellin, started it." "He punched me first."

Vic looked at Alex's eye. It was true, that was quite a shiner I gave him.

"Detention. All three of you."

We all sighed and sat, as we played out parts in class.

"Well I wonder what will come from this so called detention.." I said afraid of something triggering happening later that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORTISH CHAPTER. I know. Im sorry if you hate short chapters.BUUUUT enjoy. !!! I will update Sunday. It will be there detention and so on(: