Status: Being worked on

My "Best Friend," the Actress

Chapter 3

"Adam,hurry up we are gonna be late to Ellen!"
So here we are two weeks later and I was finally going to meet the girl of my dreams.Katelynne Daniels.Her new show "Complicated" has been a blowout hit and I had watched every episode so far.I stood in front of my mirror looking over myself.
"Ummmm,hey guys should I shave my stubble tonight?"The band members walked in my room to answer me."No way the chicks dig that!"James told me.
"It does not matter if chicks dig it,it matters if SHE digs it"I said calmly."Who,Ellen?Trust me dude she digs it,I think she's got a little bit of a crush on you."I turned around to face James,trying not to lose my temper."Are you stupid!No not Ellen,Katelynne!"It didn't work well."Ohhhhhhh yeah her,I forgot she was gonna be there"I turned back to my mirror,fixing my tie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OK ladies get your drools out,it's Adam Levine and Maroon 5"
Me and M5 walked to the chairs put out for us while waving to the crowd.
"OK so Adam,I promised you something last time you were here""That's right""And its my duty to present to you for the very first time,Katelynne Daniels!"The whole crowd burst into excitement but I didn't care,as log as I seen her.A about 5'7 woman walked out with beautiful long brown hair.I instantly stood out of my chair,which is surprising because my knees are wobbling horribly.Katelynne hugged Ellen and sat back down by her.I disappointedly sat down,hopping I would have gotten a hug.
"Adam,this is Katelynne Daniels,a successful actress.""Hello,nice to finally meet you"I said putting out my hand.She shook it firmly.Her hand is warm:-)."Katelynne,this is Adam Levine,lead singer of Maroon 5 and he's also obsessed with you."I felt a blush on my face but when I looked at Katelynne,she was bursting out in laughter!
"Oh my god!Are you serious,your obsessed with me,I'm obsessed with you!"She screamed.
"No way"I said speaking up."Yes way,Oh my god wow"
"OK well we will let you guys get to know each other backstage,know we will bring out Ashton Kutcher!"Ellen said.We moved backstage to my dressing room.Katelynne was flopped out on my couch."Work is tiring!"she screamed."Yeah I know right"

Two hours later

"You did NOT do that!"I was laughing so hard.This girl was not only pretty but funny too."I did.
We were both on the couch telling stories about our past.Katelynne played a crossed my couch putting her head in my lap.I joked around with her a little."Ohhhh your is so head is so heavy it crushing my special "area""Eww its touching your special "area".She said laughing.I bent down and whispered in her ear,"Your head is so heavy that if you put it no a scale,it would say to be continued.."
She falls off the couch and lands on the ground laughing hardly like its the funniest joke she's ever heard.I'm pretty sure she didn't noticed she fell off the couch.
"Wow you sure are different"I say laughing at her.
"Adam,You are my new best friend ever!"
"Ever!"I said mocking her.
"Yes,we are gonna do everything together!Because your awesome'im awesome,we are destined to be best friends,so what do you say.?"
"I don't think I could say no"
Katelynne tackled me in a big hug ,making us fall over the side of the couch...and spraining my wrist.
But at least I got my hug:-)