Status: Being worked on

My "Best Friend," the Actress

Chapter 5

Katelynne's POV

"Ughhh"I screamed while getting out of bed.It was 6:00 in the morning and I definitely wasn't ready to be up.But I had to go to Adam Levine's house because I hurt his ego last night on.the phone.I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower.I stripped off my clothes and relaxed in the steam.

After my ten minute shower I got dressed into my blue shirt with the american flag on it and my gray skinney jeans.I then put on my blue converse and walked downstairs.

Since I haven't been an actress in California for that long,I knew I had to figure out where Adam's road was.I lived in an apartment building on one of the backroads in Califirnia.Scribbler Street to be precise.Anyway so I needed some road help.I got in my ca and backed out the driveway.I went to one of the busiest streets in Hollywood.Sunset.

Their were people everywhere!!!And so many buildings!.I pulled over on the road and got out.There I was standing in the middke of the sidewalk.I probably looked stupid.
Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Um excuse me but you look like you could use some help."
When I turned around my eyes poped out of my head.It was a guy,talking to me an extremely cute one too.
He had blond spiked up hair and the most beautiful blue eyes ever.He was the perfect description of Drew from Taylor Swift's"Teardrops on my Guitar".
"I...um...Yes!Can you help me find Green oak Road.?"

He bit his lip for a minute.God he was hot!.Maybe even hotter than Adam.