Status: Completed!

Leaving Miami

02.Arriving in New York

Leaving Miami Part 2/3
Created by WhiteLighter90

So it's gonna be a threeshot or longer thisone. I'm sorry for the delay in all my requests. I'm doing my best. Hope you like this part. Rate & Message! Created by WhiteLighter90 on Thursday, November 10, 2011
Tagged: new, one, oneshot, shot, miami
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000020517 StartFragment:0000000468 EndFragment:0000020500

Part 2

”Flight 378 to New York is now boaring Gate 4B” a womans voice said in the speakers

I got up from where I was sitting, grabbed my stuff and made my way to the now crowded gate.

When it was my turn I gave the ticket and passort to the woman. ”Thank you and have a nice trip” she said

”Thanx” I said as she handed my stuff back.

I followed the crowd into the hall like tube to the plane

”Welcome aboard” the flight crew greeted as I entered the plane.

I nodded and looked for my place 4 A (in the front where they have the crib).

I quickly sat down and pulled out my phone and looked at it I still had the picture of me and Tim as background. It made me sad looking at it so I shut it off.

They went through the standard procedure before takeoff, I leaned back and got comfortable in my seat so that I could get some sleep at last.

I quickly slipped into an uneasy sleep, I was in pain and hunted by the death of the man I loved.

The blood pouring from his mouth as the life faded, his dead empty eyes before Horatio closed them.

I was in a dark room all alone, it was cold and quiet until the lights come on and I'm in the coroners room. A familiar female voice echoes around me saying things about Tim and how he died. I couldnt see her just her voice and a slab with a body covered by a white sheat. The wind blew in and the sheat slipped off, underneath was Tim's body. I walked over to him to get a closer look, His eyes were closed, his hair was messy and he didn't look like himself.

”When you're dead the muscles in your face are dead too so you dont look like yourself” Alexx's voice echoed

I shook my head and felt both panic, greif and pain rise inside me.

”He's dead” Horatio's voice echoed followed by Calleigh ”His gun miss fired, probably because of poor gun maintnance”

”No, don't say that” I whispered tears falling down my face

”I keep on waiting for speedle to walk through that door” the lab tech's voice was now among the others.

”Well thats not gonna happen” Eric's voice was the one that got me.

”STOP!” I shouted then the voices picked up the pace saying things like ”He's gone”, ”There's nothign you can do for him now”, ”Tim Speedle”, ”He loved you, take comfort in that”

From the top of my lungs I shouted, begged them to stop to leave me alone....

I was waked by the fasten seat belt sign pling, 'Are we already here?' I thought to myself and looked out the window. True enough I saw the familiar lights of NY.

New York, The Big Apple! I have arrived, not my first time here though.

Horatio brought me along for a few cases he worked up here because I'm a great Liaison between the two departments. I knew all of the C.s:i's here, Mac Taylor my new boss, Stella Bonasera and Lindsay McDonald were actually friends of mine. Sheldon Hawkes & Don Flack were like my brothers. Last but not least Danny Messer was like the childhood bully that had a crush on me...

I hoped that Don had remembered that he was gonna pick me up and bring me to my appartment that he had hopefully rented for me.

I quickly made my way out of the plane and practically rushed to pick up my luggage. Luckily my bags were among the forst ones to arrive and I ran out to meet Don! I was so exited.

That exitement quickly dropped when Mr.Flack was nowhere to be seen, ”Just great Don!” I sighed in dissapointment.

I turned on my phone to call that bastard, ”Hello Flack here, I couldnt answer the phone right now. So leave a message after the beeb and I'll get back to you”

'Great' I thought and recored a message ”Don, It's me Blair. I don't know if you remember but you should've been here to pick me up at the airport. Please Call me when you can!”

'I can't just wait here' I thought. I started calling around leaving messages to like everyone.

No one answered, just my luck!

I sat down on a bench, I coul've grabbed a cab but then i realized I didn't know my address. 'I'm gonna kill Flack' I thought and took out my Ipod.

So there I was, all alone stranded at the airport and none of my friends/colleagues were answering their phones. I started counting airplanes just for fun, even though it wasn't fun.

Within an hour there had been about 5 landings and 3 takeoffs, I had landed 02.35 now it was 03,45.

Still no answer from anyone, I decided that I wouldn't stay here any longer. But where to go.

I was planning what to do when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I spun around and was standing face to face with noone other than Mr.Messer himself. He was smiling as he pulled out my earplugs.

”Hello Florida!” He said in a teasing tone

”Staten Island” I almost shouted and juped up in his arms.

I always became a little kid whe it was just him and me.

”Did you miss me?” I asked childishly and kissed his cheek

He looked into my eyes and answered honestly ”Yea, Florida I have” at the same time he put me down.

”So where the hell is Flack?!” I asked angrily

”Dont know, I just got your message and got here a.s.a.p” He said

”Aww, how nice! But where am I staying?” I asked

”With me for now, until we can get a hold of Flack” Danny answered

No more questions asked we packed my stuff and ourselves int his truck and he drove me to his place so that I could get some sleep.

I didn't wanna sleep though, the nightmares were scaring me. I had no desire to make a fool outta myself infront of Dannny!

We stayed up talking for an hour, He asked me how I was dong considering and he was quiet and listened for the whole time not interrupting or anything.

”You should get some sleep you must be exhausted” Danny said when I had finished

I shook my head

He looked at me with worry in his eyes, So I told him about the Nightmare.

”It's always the same and to be honest Danny It's killing me” I wiped away the tears

” I understad it's though, But you're a strong girl. You can beat this” Danny comforted ”You.sleep. Now!”

Danny got up and motioned towards his bedroom.

”No Danny, I can't sleep in your bed! Where are you gonna sleep?” I asked.

”On the couch” he simply answered.

I looked at him with a no way look.

”You're my guest Blaire”

And then we started arguing.. I was perfectly fine with sleeping on the couch but no Mr.Manners wouldnt budge.

”Ok, I'll sleep in the bed only if you sleep there with me” I said flirtasiously, kinda hoping that he'd do it.

What am I doing?! Flirting with Danny even though I'm not entirely over Tim!

”If you sleep on the couch, I'll sleep with you” Danny replied.

”Well well, Playing a tough game there Messer”

”Yep” He said

”Well one thing's decided then” I stated

”And what would that be?” Danny asked

”That we're sleeping together, now we just need to decide on where” I joked but secretly wanted to lay next to him and feel some closeness.

Danny sighed and shook his head ”Please sleep in the bed”

He looked kinda tiered, he's probaby been working alot lately beacuse of some case.

”Okay, Ill sleep in the bed but only because you look like hell” I teased

”Ouch, That one hurt” Danny said faking that I had hurt his feelings.

I just stuck out my tongue and went to his bedroom to get changed, I threw my bag on the desk and opened it to find my pj's. But ofcourse I couldn't find them, Did I forget to pack them?!

I Cursed myself for being that careless when I packed, I should've made a list of the tihings I needed!

”Dannnyy!” I shouted

”What's up?” He asked when he came into the room.

”I forgot to pack my jammies, can I borrow a T-shirt or something?” I asked

”Yea sure” Danny replied and went to his closet.

”So um... What have you been up to lately?” I asked trying to make conversation.

”Work, work, bothering Lindsay, catching bad guys, savin innocent women. The usual” He said and threw something white at me.

I smiled, sitll the same Danny...

”Got everything you need?” Danny asked

”I think so” I replied and took out my toothbrush and paste.

”The I'll go to bed, some of us have work tomorrow” Danny said teasingly.

”You're not the only one!” I said

”Oh” Danny paused ”Good night then!”

”Night” I said shortly and went to the bathroom to get changed and do my evning rituals.

I stared at the ceiling trying to go to sleep, The problem was all the noices. Sure Miami was noisy but it was a different kinda noise here, it was louder and more annoying.

It was a sunny day, even though my eyes were closed I knew where I was...

I opened my eyes and smiled, I was in Miami standing on My balchony watching the sunrise.

A pair of arms sneaked around my waist, could my smile grow any bigger?

”This is nice” Tim whispered in my ear.

”Agreed” I turned to face him and my smile fell, I felt that something was wrong.

”I know” Tim said and looked down

”This is a dream” I said barely audiable.

Tim didn't say anything just nodded. Tears started to from in my eyes.

”This is unfair Tim!” I started crying.

Tim instantly pulled me closer to him, ”We were in love, We had a future together. It's not FAIR!” I sobbed.

”I know” Tim said over and over again stroaking my hair.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

”This is it” Tim said.

”What?!” I asked

”You need to stop” He said

”Stop what?!” I sobbed, panic started to rise in me.

”You need to move on, It's been a month” His tone of voice was harsh.

”You don't mean that!” I cried

Tim let me go and backed away.

”Tim, Don't leave me!” I cried out and tried to follow him ”TIIIIM!”

”Blair?”

I was awakened by Danny sitting next to me on the bedside, I looked up at him.

He looked worried, I must have been talking in my sleep or something because he asked ” Are you okay?”

My first instinct was to lie, tell him I was fine even though I'm clearly not. Would he believe me?

But befor I could get a word out I started to cry hysterically, Danny instantly pulled me into a hug. We sat there quiet for a moment when Danny asked if I wanted him to stay there with me.

I nodded, now was not the time to try being brave and lie the problem away. I laid in Dannys arms whilst he was stroaking my hair and humming something that sounded like a lullaby.

Yet again I couldn't fall asleep, I was really nervous and my heart was racing. Hope Danny didn't notice. I played with his tank, twirling my fingers in it. I didn't look up at him, I didn't want to see his expression.

”You wanna talk bout it?” Danny suddenly asked.

The beginning of Beyonce's song Halo was playing in my head

Remember those walls I built

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make up a sound

I sighed.

”You don't have to if you don't want!” Danny said

”Ever since Tim died, I've been having Dreams. Well sometimes nightmares.” I paused and took a deep breath ”Theire almost always about me and Tim, How we lived, how in love we were. But I also dream about his death, the autopsy and the internal investigation”

”You were there for all of that?” Danny asked in disbeleif.

I Looked up at him and nodded ”Worst of all is that I see his face all the time, When I close my eyes I see him there on the floor” I sobbed ”coverd in blood and the life draining out of his face” I cried out.

Danny didn't say a word, he didn't have to the feeling he gave me as I layed in his arms was so soothing. Oddly I fell asleep quickly, that was like the first time since Tim...