Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Plans and Dreams PT 2

Skywarp was walking around the city of Vos. The Decepticons had managed to take control of the city and would keep on going. The city was the second to fall and many more would join it soon, along with Kaon. It was a pretty ugly battle, but mostly for the Autobots. The Decepticons had managed to suffer very little causalities, while at least half the Autobots were killed and rest defeated.

Skywarp manage to kill about 10 of the Autobots, most were thanks to fact that he could fly and they could not. One Autobot actually manage to give him a run for money by forcing Skywarp into a position in which he had to fight him on the ground. He ambush him and probably would've killed him if it wasn't for his teleportation skills. He used it to avoid most of the damage he tried to inflict on him, except for a couple of well-placed hits when he was too busy showing off instead of actually taking him seriously. In the end, it end up with Skywarp shanking the guy in the back by teleporting behind him.

He was walking around the area, not really doing anything. According to others, they would soon be attacking the city of Tarn. He had already loaded up for the attack and was just waiting for the order. War was turning out to be pretty fun, and if things keep going as it does, the war would probably last a long time which meant more fun.

During his walking, he heard someone yelling for him. "Skywarp!" Skywarp turn around to see Thundercracker running towards him.

"What?" Skywarp asked. Thundercracker slowed down ca me to a stop near Skywarp.

"We're going to attack Tarn in a megacycle. Starscream is waiting for us. He has a plan to take it down."

"Alright, lead the way," Skywarp said, in a bit of an excited tone.

"This way," Thundercracker said, walking in the direction he was running from. Skywarp followed him with a bit of a spring of his step.

It was time for more violence.

XXX

"He's waking up."

"Don't let him wake up."

"Sedate him now."

"Sedating him now"

XXX

Skywarp was flying over Tarn. He was flying behind Thundercracker and Starscream. They had just taken down the leader of the Autobots here along with several other high-ranking officers here. The city was there now and there was nothing they could do to take it back. The three Trinemates knew this place well as they grew up here, albeit in different political circles. Skywarp was in the lower class, while Starscream and Thundercracker both were in the middle class, although with very different political influence.

The Autobots had retreated already and trine was heading to a rendezvous point at the center of the city. They city was a bit harder to win over than Vos, but still fall pretty easy, once again with heavy causality for the Autobots and little for the Decepticons. Together, the trine had killed more than fifty of the Autobots, with Starscream taking the leader and several others out with a well-placed shot with his missiles.

Starscream was bragging right now, and Skywarp really wanted to tell him to shut the frag up. Yeah, he had the plan to take out the defense of the city and killed the leader of it, but still, it was getting annoying. He decided to quell this aggression by talking to Thundercracker. "Hey, TC,?" he asked.

"Yes?" Thundercracker asked, in a calm tone, although Skywarp noted a hint of aggravation in his tone. Starscream was getting to him, too.

"What's the next city we're going to hit?" he asked.

"More than likely, the city of Helex, although that hasn't been confirmed yet. It's either that or Tesarus. Why?" Thundercracker asked.

"Just wondering. So what does Helax do, anyway?"

"I don't know. I only heard a few things about it. The only thing I know for certain is that a good amount of drugs come from that area, both legal and illegal. It's regarded as a drug capital and the Autobots had been really, really trying to take them down. If we liberate the city, the ruler of the drug trade there said he is willing to support us in the war effort by supplying us with medical drugs and giving us some firepower they manage to steal," Thundercracker said, giving a exaggerated sigh as he finished speaking. That was a lot to said.

"How much Autobots are going to be there?" he asked.

"Maybe about five-thousand. The Autobots haven't exactly gotten the wake-up call yet, and still haven't send reinforcement to the cities we're bordering."

"So it isn't going to be a difficult fight?" Skywarp asked.

"No. Not yet, but I imagine they will be soon. Be careful, Skywarp. The war is just beginning and I would really hate to see you die."

"What about old Screamer?" he asked.

"Eh, not as much." Skywarp chuckle a bit at that.

"What was that?" Starscream asked, in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Nothing, Screamer." Skywarp said.

"It's Starscream, not screamer." Starscream insisted back at the Skywarp.

"You're sure Screamer, because I hear a lot of people you'd been in the berth with said that you like it when they called you that."

"They do not! Shut up!"

"I heard you and Slipstream get in the berth a lot."

"No, we do not! Shut up, or I'll throw you in the brig when we get back."

"Alright… Screamer."

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

XXX

"He's waking up again."

"Frag, Scavenger! Sedate him again, now. Stronger dose this time."

"I'm doing it. I'm doing it."

"Stay calm Skywarp. Just go back to sleep now. You hear me. Just go back to sleep…

XXX

Skywarp was flying around the city of Helex, hiding from Starscream. Starscream had put him in the brig when they got back and release him when they were attacking Helex. Skywarp had repaid him for it by pushing him down a set of stairs. And they were very long, too.

He was flying between two buildings and then into the streets, which were littered with the corpses of Autobots and the occasional Decepticon. The Decepticons had completely rocked the Autobots, here. It was less of a battle and more of a massacre. The Decepticons attack them from all angles, while the drug ruler own men attacked from inside the city, setting off several bombs and severally weakening the Autobots forces at the battle.

Skywarp was just fine, but than a jet came into view. It was… Thundercracker, in his glorious blue self. Skywarp mentally cheer in happiness. "Skywarp, why do you enjoy pushing everyone down the steps so much?" Thundercracker asked.

"It's fun. Do I need another reason?" Skywarp said as if it was blatantly obvious.

"Actually, yes. Yes you do." Thundercracker said nonchalantly, flying with Skywarp.

"Oh, well, Starscream did throw me in the brig, so I decided to get payback."

"Which will get you throw right back in the brig. It also doesn't explain why you do it to everyone else, including me," he said, emphasizing that last part.

"Uhhh, it's fun. Do I seriously need any other explanation besides that."

"Skywarp, please think about the consequences of your action."

"I did. They all end with me laughing my bearing of, along with everyone else."

"Skywarp, how many of us have you push down the stairs." Skywarp thought about that hard. Really hard.

"I don't know. I lost count at 30."

"And how many of us have you pranked through other ways." Skywarp also had to think about that. When you prank so many people, you end up losing track over time.

"I don't know. I lost count at about a hundred."

"Guess what, Skywarp."

"What?"

"All those people are really going to want revenge on you."

"Hey, it's not my fault that people can't take a joke.

"Exactly who have you prank besides me and Starscream?"

"Well, there was this time I stole Bludgeon's sword…"

"That's a very stupid move Skywarp."

"Oh, and I pour paint on Buzzsaw, once."

"I repeat, very stupid."

"Also, I sort of hit on Flamewar a few times, although each time, she's threaten to kill me in more inventive ways. I think she likes me, though. She just afraid to admit it."

"…you're screw, Skywarp."

XXX

"We're going to attach the arms now and… is Skywarp back online now? Oh, for primus's sake, Scavenger, sedate again."

"Got it, Hook."

"Skywarp, please stay offline for the rest of the fragging procedure. Flatline is going to reattach the arm and you waking up in the middle of it would be very bad for your health. Now, go back to dreamland and stay there this time. ..

XXX

Skywarp was on the ground, holding his chassis. The Autobots had retreated, but one had manage to hit Skywarp in chassis, almost hitting the spark-chamber. Skywarp made a mental note to remember that slagger and give him a very painful death later. Right now, he had to get medical help. He was losing energon and really needed the help.

Skywarp got up slowly and searching for a medic, the various cheering Decepticons completely ignoring him. He walked pass everyone, bumping into a few of them, but none of them caring. They just won, who cares about a seeker that about to be injure.

Apparently, someone did.

"Skywarp, are you alright?" said robot turn around to see Thundercracker walking towards him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, except for the hole in my chassis," Skywarp answer sarcastically. Thundercracker took note of the hole in his chest. That was going to be a problem.

"Come on," he said, "let me get you to a medic. I know where one is at." Thundercracker grab a hold of Skywarp and led him somewhere. Where, Skywarp didn't quite know. He was just walking with him. He was currently wondering why Thundercracker was helping him. He imagine Thundercracker to be a little less helpful than that, like most of the Decepticons and him.

"Hey TC. Why are you helping me?" Skywarp asked.

"Because I care about you, now shut up and let me get you to a medic." Thundercracker said. Skywarp was a little surprise about that.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I care about Starscream too and he cares about us too, believe it or not." That genuinely surprise Skywarp. Starscream showing a feeling but pride and arrogance. "I know it may not seem like it, but we're trinemates, and it's have to care about each other in order to work as a effective team. If we don't, we're just another causality of war, and that's the last thing any of us want." Huh, Skywarp didn't think of it that way.

"Hey, Thundercracker."

"What."

"Promise me that we'll get through this war together." That caught Thundercracker temporally off guard.

"Say that again."

"I said, promise me that we'll get through this war together," Skywarp repeated, sounding a bit out of it. He must've lost a lot of energon. Thundercracker figure the best way to get him to be quiet was to agree with him.

"Alright. I promise we'll get through to this together."

"You swear by Primus?"

"Yes, I swear by Primus."

"Good." Skywarp looked really tired now. "I really want to take a nap."

"And you will, after we get you to the medics. In fact, I see them now. Hook! Get your aft over here now." Skywarp didn't get much after that as everything turn into a haze and he slip into stasis.

And to think, Thundercracker lied to him.