Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Carried Away Pt 2

Misfire drank the fifth cube of high-grade. He was starting to get tipsy, but wasn't plaster yet. Primus know how the vehicon got high-grade, but he didn't care. He was just glad he got some. The vehicon didn't care either, as long as he paid for it. The price was a bit ridiculous (30 shanix a cube), but it was worth it. High-grade was the good stuff.

A lot of the vehicons around here were just talking to each other, gossiping about the latest event. Most of them were talking about the unexpected visitors. Some were mourning Thundercracker's death, some were talking about what they would buy from Swindle when they get a chance, and some were talking about how happy they were that Misfire was leaving.

The high-grade helped Misfire ignore the last part.

There were also entertainment, too. There was a television on every wall of the room and a couple hanging off the ceiling in the center. High quality, too. Television was still the primary form of watching entertainment, due to the fact that holovision was pretty expensive. A lot of it was Decepticon live morale videos, declaring themselves better the Autobots and explaining why. Some of it was BS, of course, but if it got the troops ready to kill any Autobots, than it didn't matter. Most of the videos were spoken in Megatron's voice, but every now and then, someone else would talk over the videos, usually Starscream (the slagger). Although, sometimes, Megatron's voice did sounded a little off.

Then again, you always hear them, never see them.

There was also some fights here, usually starting when a vehicon says something so blatently offensive, it gets another vehicon into a frenzy and attack the offender. Of course, some of it was just because they were bored and wanted to entertain themselves somehow. Sometimes they would expand into full on lounge fights (bar fights were so last millennium) that encompass the whole room. Unfortunately, the fights usually had fatalities and injuries, something that pissed off both Onslaught, for waste of troops, and the medics, for making them work more.

At least the blue room was good at hiding any spilled energon, whether it was spilled from cubes or bodies.

Misfire laid back in his chair, which lead to another point: the chairs were fragging confortable, whether they were flyers or not. They had to special order these from planet Nebulos, the most comfortable place to spend you retirement. Seriously, the chairs were so good. And so, Misfire laid back in his chair near the entrance, ignoring everybody, and drank the cube. Nothing could ruin today. Now, if only there was anybody intersesting to talk to.

"This sinkhole has a bar?" came a familiar voice. Misfire turned around a little slowly, the high-grade really getting to him. There was Killshot, looking around the area. He looked a little worst for wear, but couldn't hold back the smile on his face on the prospect of finding a bar.

"It's a looge…." Misfire coughed a little bit, trying to control himself. He was slurring his words. "Sorry, I meant a lounge. What's up?" he asked, keeping his mouth under control. Killshot looked at him with a look that said 'why me' and look around the area, looking for someone. Misfire also looked around the area, trying to figure out who he was looking for. When that fail, he decided to ask him. "Who you're looking for?"

"Scavenger and Skywarp," he answeded

"Skywarp's up. I thought he wasn't suppose to up until tomorrow."

"Yeah, well, you can thank Scavenger for that."

"Really? Slag. He must be really mad about Thundercracker. How did he wake up?"

"Yeah, he Scaveger punch Skywarp. In the face. Multiple times."

"Ouch! Why?"

"I really have no idea. I think he's probably insane. I heard him talking to himself before he punch him. Flatline said that wasn't unusual." A vehicon with transmission fluid leaking down his leg enter the room.

"It isn't." Killshot gave him a look. "Hey, I'm just saying. I've seen him talked to corpses before. So has Onslaught. It's not that much of a secret."

"Yeah, I wasn't here for that. Remember?"

"Oh, yeeeeaaaahhhhh. Forgot about that."

"Yeah. High-grade will do that to you. How much have you drank?"

"This," he drank the rest of the cube, "was the fifth cube." He laid the cube on the table. Killshot was impressed at that. Most mechs Misfire's size would be making sweet love to the ground by now. "So what happen after Skywarp woke up?"

"A fight happen between him and Scavenger. We tried to stop them, but Skywarp teleported them out of here before we could stop them."

"Ah, well, they're not here, as you can see. If they were, there would be a lounge fight by now."

"yeah, they're not here…" suddenly, a blue light appear above the two as Skywarp and Scavenger appear ad felled out of the together…. right on Misfire.

"Son of a glitch!" Misfire yelled, as he was crushed by the two fallers. At the same time, the vehicon that enter the room leak more transmission fluid and ran out of the room. They landed on top of Misfire, with the two breaking away from each other after they landed, with Scavenger still on top of Misfire and Skywarp rolled a little away from the two.

Killshot capitalize on the situation. He immediately ran up to Skywarp to restrain him. Skywarp was on the ground, backside up. He grabbed his arms and held them behind his back and avoiding the wings. Killshot expected at least of a little bit of a struggle, but instead felt nothing. Upon looking at Skywarp, he realized that he was offline.

Well now, that was easy.

"Ugh, can somebody help me get this guy off?" Killshot looked back at Misfire, who was struggling to get Scavenger off of him. Obviously, being drunk wasn't exactly helping him physically.

"Yeah, sure. Skywarp's offline right now. He isn't going to hurt anybody right now." Killshot walk over to Scavenger and Misfire. Scavenger had looked better. Energon was leaking out of his mouth and a gash on his head along with several dents on his body and he was offline too.. Killshot lifted him off of Misfire and set him up on a chair. He went back to see Misfire still wriggling on the ground. "So, are you going to get up?"

"I will once you get this guy off me." Wow, look like Killshot overestimate him. "You know, I think I like the floor. I'll just stay here for a little while, if you don't mind."

"Whatever."

"Great," Misfire said, as he went offline.

Well now, what to do now. Here he was with three offline Cons, and no idea what to do next. He looked around the area and notice something. There was energon dripping from the table. Looked like Scavenger hit his head pretty hard on the table as he fell down on Misfire.

The door opened behind him. He turn around to see Dead End and Swindle waking in. "Well now, look like you took care of him," Swindle said, indicating Skywarp's inert form.

"Wasn't me. He just teleported in here with Scavenger and was knock out when I checked him."

"That's fortunate," Swindle said as Dead End check on Misfire and Scavenger.

"What happen to these two?" he asked.

"Same thing happen to Scavenger. He was teleported here and knocked out when he hit his head on the table right here." He indicated the table where energon was dripping off of it. "As for Misfire, he couldn't hold his high-grade. Decided to take a nap on the floor."

"Well then, I guess that could've end worse." Swindle said.

"It did," said a voice behind him. Swindle turn around to see Onslaught, and he looked pissed.

"Hey Onslaught. What happen?" Swindle asked, his voiced a little tense.

"These two," he indicated Scavenger and Skywarp, "interrupted my conversation with Megatron and Starscream when they teleported into the room and beat each other up, so someone tell me right now what the slag happen!"