Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Departure PT 1

The next day, Killshot was in the lounge, relaxing, sipping a nice cube of regular energon and listening to soft, atmospheric music. After all the stuff that happened yesterday, he needed it. Between gunfights, fistfights, and seekers, the day was a drag. But today's a new day and he decree that today would be relaxing day until Swindle made him leave (slagger).

There was also several vehicons in the room, most of them gossiping. Killshot wondered if they had anything better to do besides gossiping. Of course, one of them was doing something different. He was selling high-grade, medium-grade, and low-grade to the Vehicons. Killshot briefly wondered how did one get high-grade, before forgetting about it. Today was relaxing day, not thinking hard day.

The door opened behind, prompting him to move his head ever so slightly to see who it was: Skywarp, looking decidedly more puple today. Must've been repainted. So, psycho seeker number one decided to come relax today. Or start a fight. He could be here for that too.

Skywarp looked around the room until he settled his optics on Killshot. He walked over to Killshot. Killshot mentally groaned to himself. He already had to deal with one insane seeker, he didn't want to have to deal with another. At least he wasn't going on the mission with him.

"I'm going on the mission with you." Fragging Primus.

"R-r-really?" Killshot stuttered.

"Yeah. Swindle told me he had direct orders from Megatron that I should be on this mission, although I don't have a problem with it. You're going after the slagger who killed Thundercracker, right?"

"Yeah, but why are you on this mission? Besides personal vengeance, of course."

"According to Swindle, he needed more flyers. The only other flyer was Misfire and I've heard enough about him to know that he sucks. I mean he really sucks." Skywarp took a seat next to Killshot. "So, why are you here?"

"Huh?" Killshot asked.

"I say, why are you here. Are you great friends with Swindle or something?"

"Ah! Oh, that's hilarious," Killshot laughed. "I'm here because I'm Swindle bodyguard. Not because I'm friends with him or anything like that. I can barely stand him in the first place."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If I had to label the greediest individual in the universe, I would said Swindle, without question. From what I've seen, he would do anything to make money. Drugs, arms dealing, information dealing, etc, you get it. I've seen him do just about everything for money."

"Then why do you keep on working with him?"

"Do you know how useful it is working for a arms dealer. The guy pays me well and I get a slight discount at the store. A very slight discount, but a discount nonetheless." Killshot gave Skywarp a looked. "So, how were you when you first woke up?" he asked.

"Angry. Very angry. I really wanted to smash that slagger, Scavenger, face in, but he wasn't around. Instead, that black medic, Flatline, was there. He gave me a list of things to not do while for a couple of days. He wouldn't tell me where that slagger was. Kinda wanted to break his head open at that." Skywarp remain silent at that.

"So, I'm guessing your mourning Thundercracker, right?" Killshot asked.

"Yeah, but I gotta keep my attention off him. I concentrated fully on killing that slagger who killed him, whoever he is. I'm going to rip out spark and force feed it to him," he hissed in a malevolent tone, holding his left arm out in front of him and clenching it tightly. It's at that moment that Killshot noticed something different about his arm: it was painted a deep shade of blue, sorta liked Thundercracker's….

Oh. Best to not ask questions about that.

At that moment, the door opened, letting in Swindle and Misfire. Why were the two together? "You're sure he's here?" Swindle asked, and, Killshot had noticed, still had Transmission fluid on his legs. Jeez, you think he would have the time to get that crap off him. Killshot also noticed that he was holding his Scatter Blaster in his hand instead of over his arm. He must be mad at somebody.

"Yeah, he's right over there," Misfire said, pointing his arm to the vehicon selling the grades and clenching his other hand over his head. He must be holding back a serious hangover. He left Swindle and took a chair next to Skywarp, while Swindle headed off towards the vehicon. Judging by the fact that he was walking without the smug smile he usually has, good things were not going to happen.

"Uh, what's up with Swindle?" Killshot asked Misfire in hushed tones.

"Quit talking so loud. You're giving me headaches," Misfire said before composing himself. "He think that one of the vehicons stole some of his high-grade from him while he was organizing the ships."

"Oh, scrap."

"What?"

"First rule in regards to Swindle, don't steal from him unless you've got a death wish."

Everyone looked at Swindle. It looked like he was engaged in a conversation with the vehicon (label Pb-82). The vehicon looked nervous, wringing his hand and shaking his head a little too much. The two continue the conversation for a little while. Suddenly, Swindle brought his gun up and aim it at the vehicon's face….

BANG

The shot rip through his head, obliterating his head. The headless corpse topple to the ground in a heap. Swindle walked up to the corpse and unloaded another shot into his chest, right where the spark chamber was, caving the chest in on itself. With that done, he grabbed the grades stuffed them in his chest compartment before walking over to the group hanging by the table. "Be ready. We're leaving in a megacycle," he informed them, before walking out of the room.

"Well, who's going to clean up the body?" Killshot asked the room.