Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

Visions of a Brighter Love

I was sitting in the front row, the only lights in the room being cast on the stage. I could see the outline of the members, and my heart had jumped into my throat. I mean, what if he were to pull me up on stage? What if he said something about me? What if he-

"Hello, Chicago! I'm Alex Gaskarth, this is Jack Barakat, and this is ALL TIME LOW!!!"

The crowd went absolutely mad. Even me.

"Anyways, I met this really cool girl today," he winked at me. "Her name is Corlyn, and I might have a bit of a crush..." he reached his hand out to me and pulled me up on stage. "This song is called If These Sheets Were The States, and I'd like to dedicate it to her."

Every single person in that crowd flipped out. I was even flipping out. ALEX FUCKING GASKARTH IS SINGING IF THESE SHEETS WERE STATES TO ME AND HE PULLED ME UP ON STAGE AND HE TOLD THE ENTIRE STADIUM HE HAD A CRUSH ON ME AND ASDFGHJKL OHMYGOD.

"I'm lost in empty pillow talk again..." he sang (like a angel might I add), taking my hand and holding me close.

The whole song we stood like that. Him with his arms around my waist, dancing. It was the most romantic thing ever, and when I got home, my Tumblr would never let me forget it.

After the song was over, he kissed me. Like, a legit kiss. The whole lips on lips, butterflies, fireworks, 15-second, hands-in-each-others-hair kiss. I about died.

"Hey, if you don't want me to embarrass you anymore, you could leave the stage," he giggled in my ear.

I touched my cheeks and felt like I had stuck my hand on a hot cookie sheet. He put his hand over mine and smiled in my eyes. My cheeks got even hotter. If only he would kiss me again...

"I'll see you when I get done," he winked, while one of the guys in Pierce the Veil escorted me off the stage.

I turned and found myself face-to-face with Tony Perry. Holding me in his arms. With the taste of Alex on my lips... what am I gonna do with myself?

"Hey, your friend Lennon is looking for you," he said shyly.

"You mean Lennox?"

"Yeah..." he blushed.

Hmmm... maybe I'm mad, but Tony seems to be acting weird... well, whatever it is, it can wait until tomorrow. I have some alone time with Alex to get ready for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: If These Sheets Were States - All Time Low <3
Anyways, thanks for all the reads and comments and subscribes and asdfghjkl!
You guys are awesome! Comment & subscribe! <3