Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I Feel Like Dancin' Tonight

Well, I had straightened my hair because Jack was so happy that Alex found someone, he let me borrow his straightener. I also got Lennox to redo my makeup and she handed me the "backup sexy clothes" she had brought in preparation for this instance.

I was wearing a pair of black combat boots, a black hi-low skirt, and an All Time Low tank that Rian had stolen from Alex. I found it quite funny that Jack and I had only met a few hours ago, and everyone was treating us like a super-serious couple. I mean, Derek had been nice enough to warn me about Alex, saying that he wasn't one for more than a one-night stand. But, I really didn't care. If Alex ended up dumping me tomorrow, I'd still have had the best time of my life.

Bloody hell, I sound like Lennox right now...

I was waiting for Alex to join me while watching PTV's set, when I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist and a stubbly chin rest on my shoulder.

"Hey, Cor," he whispered in my ear. "You ready to party your arse off?"

I hummed in response and kissed his cheek. God, his stubble was sexy...

"Well, PTV's gonna be the last set of the night. Then, we're gonna head over to an old friend of mine's house and party til the break of dawn. But, since it's gonna be cold out, I brought you my favorite jumper," he smiled and handed me a black GLMR KLLS jumper.

"Aww! Thanks, Lex. Rian already gave me your shirt," I giggled.

"I knew that looked familiar!" he chuckled, "But you look cuter in it than I do."

"Lex..." I blushed.

"Cor..." he mimicked. "Okay, come on. We better get going if we want to be there before everyone's completely shitfaced."

I started to walk out the stage door when he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. I shrieked and he not-so-shyly wrapped my hips around his waist while he opened the car door. Then, he tucked me into the seat of the crappy Trans-Am and buckled my seatbelt like a little kid. He looked up at me, his lips barely brushing against mine, and we just stared into each other's eyes. His gorgeous, chocolate-brown...

"We should go before I lose all control and take you back to the bus..." he trailed off, implying he wanted to do BAD things with me.

"Uh... yeah... we should..." he cut my awkward sentence off by crashing his lips to mine. He pulled away all to soon, got in his side, and started the car. He grabbed my hand and we were off. All I could notice was the way our hands fit together so perfectly, the way his thumb gently caressed the back of my hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a half hour in comfortable silence, we arrived at some big, fancy mansion outside of Chicago.

He got out, came to me door, and helped me out. Carefully placing his arm around my waist, treating it like I was about to break in half, he walked me to the front door.

When we got inside, the party was in full swing. Derek was singing with Jaime at the top of his lungs, Vic was playing beer pong with Mike, Lennox was making out with Tony, Rian and Dan were fighting about who the better drummer was.

WAIT, HOLD UP! LENNOX WAS MAKING OUT WITH TONY?!

I took a pic and put it on Instagram, tagging the two of them in it. Within three seconds, I had gained 23 followers. I knew Lennox would be steamed tomorrow, but I didn't care.

"Hey, Cor," Alex slurred slightly. "Wanna dance?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*THREE HOURS LATER*

I was grinding on Alex Gaskarth. To rap. These boys would never admit it sober, but they love rap. Everyone does.

Just then, something poked me in the leg. I grinned knowing exactly what had happened.

"Cor, can we take this outside?" he moaned in my ear.

He picked me up and carried me all the way to his bunk on the ATL bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: I Feel Like Dancin' - All Time Low

I just wanna say thanks to my wonderful readers.
Please subscribe & recommend! Thanks!
Comments are appreciated, loves! c:

This is what I picture Cor looking like: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84795807