Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

My Heroine

We stumbled onto the bus, but Alex seemed to have no trouble carrying my weight. I sighed to myself, I love it when he holds me like this. Who gives a shit if I never see him again?! I’m going to have the best night of my life, and memories to last a lifetime!

“Cor... Are you sure you’re ready for this?” he asked hesitantly.

“I’m sure, Lex,” I breathed.

“Okay.”

Then he went to work. Holding his left arm beside my head to support himself, he kissed me with more passion then I knew he had. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I let him in. He took dominance within a half of a second and our tongues worked together. It was a dance. His tongue was painting a picture against the inside of my teeth. I was trying to remember everything Lennox taught me, so I started to write my name on his tongue. He moaned. Maybe I was better at this than I thought.

His hand were wandering all over my body, leaving goosebumps in their wake. They stopped at my hips, hooking his thumbs in the top of my knickers. I gasped at how good his warm hands felt on my skin. They were slightly calloused, he knew just how to turn me on. But I was starting to get uncomfortable with how wet I was. I swear, he needs to do something soon. Just when I thought it, he reached up to take his shirt off, and then slipped my dress over my head.

He was now trailing kisses and leaving lovebites all the way to my panty line. Oh God... please. Alex just rip them off. All I want is to feel you son on mine and...

Between shallow breaths, he ripped off his skinny jeans. His bangs were sticking to his forehead and his brown eyes were clouded over with lust. He reached back up and kissed me, but this was more teeth and tongues. This was full of want, full of need. Like I could cure his cancer. It was amazing. His hands slid up my back and unclasped my bra in one fluid motion. Then he thee my knickers out as well. All that was in the way were his boxers. But, before I took what was mine, I decided to tease him a bit.

i cupped my palm against the pulsing erection he had, and he moaned softly. He bucked his hips, but I took my hand away.

"You're such a fucking tease," he growled.

i giggled, then pulled his boxers all the way off. I stroked the head with my thumb, and he was struggling not to buck his hips again. Finally, I laid back down and he had his way. He attached out lips and pushed in. Ouch... it was like a pinch in the ovaries. He gave me a minute to adjust myself. I squeezed his parse to let him know I was ready and he nearly pulled out all the way, then slammed back in. My veins were pulsing with ecstacy. He picked up the pl, his pace became erratic and I felt a white hot ball in the pit of my stomach. My fingers curled his hair, my toes in the sheets.

"ALEX!" I screamed.

He smirked before releasing and riding out his high by bucking his hips and moaning my name into the crook of my neck. I sighed as he tumbled onto the bed beside me.

I fell asleep curled into his side with him stroking my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this in computer apps this morning. So, I was like, hey I'll set the font color to white so no one could see it. The girl I sit next to highlighted all of it, read it, and didn't talk to me the rest of the period...

Song Credit: My Heroine - The Maine

Anyways, subscribe & comment! <3