Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I'll Misbehave If It Turns You On

We had just gotten back from our date at this cute little diner just outside Tulsa. It was nice because no one knew who Alex was, so we just talked without being interrupted. Alex walked me back to the busnso I could change out of my skirt and high heels, heaven knows what would happens if I wore those in the pit...

I climbed inside the bus, passing Rian in the front lounge skyping Cassadee. God, they're just the cutest co- I bumped into someone. Hard.

"Watch where you're going, Corlyn! God!" Yelled Jack.

"Jack," I asked flatly, "What exactly do you have against me?"

He chuckled at me, like I was an idiot. "You, Corlyn, were supposed to be a one-night stand. You shouldn't be with Alex, and we both know it," he spat.

"Um... what?!" I was pissed, but his words REALLY hurt. "You were so fucking glad Alex found me, you let me use your straightener. Now, you're acting like I stole your Teddy bear."

"Not my Teddy bear, but you sure as hell stole my best friend."

"What? No I didn't."

"Yeah. You did. Before you, we would listen to Blink and talk about random shit. Now it's all Corlyn said this, Corlyn said that, look at Corlyn. Blah. Blah. Blah."

"Whatever, Jack. That's you and Alex's problem. Not mine," I stomped into the back room.

I fell onto my bed and closed my eyes. Frustrated tears dripped down my cheeks.

"Shhhh, Cor! It's okay, baby," Alex cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But, J-Jack h-hates me!" I wailed.

"No, he doesn't, sweetie. He's just jealous because he's not getting all my attention anymore."

I sighed, he was right.

"Baby, you need to get ready. It's only a few minutes until call time, and I really don't want to leave you here."

I kissed his cheek, then hopped out of the bunk. "Okay."

After I redid my makeup, I threw on a Drop Dead vest and a pair of tight black skinnies with my all-black Vans. Alex intertwined our fingers and we walked to the venue.

I told him I'd be right back, I just wanted to tell Lennox I was alive and went to go look for her. I found her backstage with Tony. Damn... we REALLY had some catching up to do. I said hey, and we worked out a sleepover on the You Me At Six bus. Apparently, Josh was gay for Oli, and because of him being gay, him and Lennox were now besties. Lennox has always been a bit of a fag hag.

It's been what? Two days? We already have so much going on. It feels like it's been a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: Bad Enough For You - All Time Low
Big thanks to everyone reading this!
Comment and subscribe!
Love ya! :*