Status: Updates as much as possible c:

Spring Fever

I Bet You Never Had A Friday Night Like This Pt. 2

*Lennox's POV*

I woke up this morning before Corlyn. AGAIN. God, does that girl ever do anything BUT sleep. Seriously. I groaned and peeked into her bedroom. I gasped. God damn...there's always that one stupid David Bowie poster that just is right in your face and make you want to pee your pants. I heard soft snoring and ripped my attention from the poster to see Corlyn sprawled out on the bed. She had a little bit of drool sliding down her cheek and just... ew.

I closed the door before I could think about it any more.

I walked into my room and threw some clothes in a bag for later. I know Corlyn is a newbie, but smart girls ALWAYS bring back-up party clothes. Everyone knows that you can't go to an after-party with a band member if you look all sweaty and gross.

I walked into the bathroom and smiled at how well my Neutrogena was working. I had a "glowing" complexion. Not really. I was really washed out in the harsh bathroom lights, but my skin wasn't nearly as oily as it had been. I turned on my straightener, pulled my makeup bag out of the wash closet cabinet, and opened my closet in the hopes of finding something to wear.

Hmmm... Pierce the Veil, Pierce the Veil, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, You Me At Six, Pierce the Veil, Tonight Alive, or Rolling Stones? Well, Pierce the Veil is out. I don't want to seem like a crazy fan girl. Of Mice & Men is a little too heavy for Spring Fever. Rolling Stones is kind of hipstery right now, don't want Tony to think I'm gong out of my way to look cool. You Me At Six, Mayday Parade, and All Time Low are out because I don't want Tony thinking I'm there for anyone else. So, Tonight Alive it is then. After deciding on my Tonight Alive cut off, I slipped on a pair of my favorite destroyed shorts, and all-black Vans.

I started flattening my naturally wavy hair and putting on my makeup. I was almost done with my kohl when Corlyn walked in. She walked back out without a single word. She really just isn't a morning person. So, I applied as much mascara as it took to get my eyes to look bigger, then tiptoed downstairs to eat breakfast and take my allergy medicine.

I'm not actually allergic to anything besides, like, dust and pollen.

I made myself a toaster strudel, knowing Corlyn didn't like eating breakfast. She says it just makes her hungrier. I sigh, it makes me worry about her.

Just then Corlyn walks in, telling me it's time to go. I glance at the clock and notice it's 5:43. Perfect. We'll have enough time to stop and grab a smoothie from McDonald's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After several driving shifts, and short naps later, we arrived at the Chicago venue. Corlyn grabbed her ticket and backstage pass, getting out of the car right in the middle of If You Can't Hang.

I checked my lip gloss, and followed her up to the bouncer. He was built. I mean, this guy clearly lifts. I just hope he wasn't one of those guys who was like, "Yeah. I love weight lifting!" but then you find out they don't even know what free weights are.

The bouncer let us in, when I noticed Corlyn was already being chatted up by Alex Gaskarth. So, I continued down the hall trying to find Tony.

Tonight shall be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it'd be easier if I kind of showed Lennox's POV.
So, there ya go!
Love yas! Comment and subscribe! Thank you for reading! <3