Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Twelve (Part One)

| Twelve |
Violet's POV
"So, how do I look?" Niall grinned and did a full slow spin, showing the ugly turtleneck sweater he was wearing and the red beanie.

"I'd be lying if I said you looked good." I covered my mouth to stop the laughing.

"What? I think I look sexy." Niall chuckled and looked at himself through the dressing table mirror. Harry came out of the changing room in sweaters too.

I bit my bottom lip, "Oh wow Harry, you look-- um, no words can express."

"I know right?" Harry giggled like a little girl and flipped his nonexistent hair over his shoulder as he tried cat walking with big snow boots.

"ALRIGHT; HARRY, NIALL, GET OVER TO THE SKI STATION!" The director ordered and pointed to an area full of fake snow and fans.

Niall and Harry struggled to rush over there with huge snow boots, "Okay; we'll start after the first chorus. So it'll be Zayn singing!"

Music started flooding the film; it felt like it was, magic happening.

Oh baby, baby don't you know you got what I need
Lookin' so good from your head to your feet
C'mon come over here over here
C'mon come over here yeah

Oh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends
Makin' them drool down their chiney chin chins
Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight
Baby be mine tonight yeah


I blinked, who knew Niall was this good at singing? I mean, not JUST Niall, but Zayn's voice too.

And if you
You want me too
Lets make a move, yeah

So tell me girl if every time we

Touch
You get this kinda rush.
Let me say yea a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

If you don't wanna take this slow
If you just wanna take me home
Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah
And let me kiss you
Let me kiss you
Let me kiss you
Let me kiss you
Let me kiss you


In fact; ALL of their voices were amazing.

"ALRIGHT, CUT! WE NEED TO DO THE SHIRTLESS SCENE." The director screamed and looked through the camera, choosing which part was his favorite.

"Um, Lou?" I said.

Lou looked up from her phone, "Yeah?"

"What does he mean by shirtless scene?"

"Oh, the boys will just be in swimming trunks, shirtless." Lou went back to her phone, like it was no big deal. I CAN deal with shirtless guys, especially Niall; I'm used to him, but five almost naked guys?

"YES!" Harry cheered, "MY FAVORITE SCENE!" Harry tried running to the changing room, but ended up almost falling.

The boys fled to the changing room as Lou handed each of their swimming trunks. Louis was first to come in and first to come out.

Zayn next, Liam third, Harry fourth, and Niall last.

"Like what you see?" Harry smirked and pointed to his upper torso.

I snorted, "Oh please-- I've seen guys with muscles on top of their muscles." Harry's smirk vanished, his shoulders drooped and he sulked to his dresser table.

"Nice way to let him down easy!" Niall laughed, I fake laughed-- trying hard to make it awkward by staring at his body.

"Niall, come on! Go over to the swimming, water station." The director snapped at Niall, who put his hands up in defense.

~ ♡ ~

"I'm so tired!" Niall sighed and fell on the hotel bed, our suitcases weren't open, and instead it was pushed in the far corner of the hotel room. We just came from the Kiss You video shoot.

Lou came in the hotel room, "Oh no you aren't!" She pulled Niall up from the bed, "A guy and girl can't sleep in the same room together!"

"Things can get funky."

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Funky? We're just friends."

"Even if you are, people get horny sometimes!" Lou argued and pushed Niall out the room, slamming the door.

"So you're just going to leave him there?"

"Oh no, eventually the boys will find him there and let him in their hotel room." Lou reassured, I laughed and nodded.

Lou's phone rang as she answered the call, "Tom? Is that you? What happened? OH MY GOSH-- LUX TOOK HER FIRST STEPS?"

"Be right there!" Lou ended the call and started grabbing her purse.

"Everything alright, Lou?" I asked as I watched her put almost everything in her purse. Lou turned and smiled.

Lou waved goodbye, "My daughter, Lux, just had her first steps-- I really need to see it." Lou closed the door, just barely letting Niall in.

I snorted, "Goodbye Niall, you're leaving!" I got up from the hotel bed I was sitting on and started pushing him out.

"No! Come on, please? The lads won't let me in their rooms." Niall pleaded, "I won't even talk-- that much."

I gave in, "Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ski outfits | Shirtless outfits(personal fave.) | Harry's Shirtless outfit

Hotel room
I wanted to change Harry's connection with Violet, so I just made him bi polar xD I also wanted Niall to sing (so Violet could hear Niall's singing) but like I had to skip A LOT of verses :xx

Image

Idk, about THIS chapter-- but it really supports the next chapter C:

Don't be a silent reader <3

P.S Don't get any funky ideas :3