Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Seventeen

| Seventeen |
Unknown's POV
The lobby was a bit deserted; the lady at the front office was still sitting there, looking at her reflection every few often. The guests were probably sleeping.

"What do you want Lorie?" I sighed at her, "I was busy." She snorted and checked her manicured nails.

Without even looking up she spoke, "Busy? Doing what, drooling over Violet? Why do you even like Violet, she's an ugly bitch."

I glared at her, "You like Niall and I like Violet, you focus on him and I focus on her." Lorie shrugged and smacked her lips, chewing on an Orbit gum.

"What do you want anyways?"

"I lost the mattress." She answered and looked around as if she expected a king-queen sized single bed to appear out of nowhere.

"What if they share a bed? What if they have sex?" Lorie shared her thought as I frowned.

"I doubt it." I muttered, "They keep saying they're just friends." She nodded as silence surrounded the almost empty lobby. The fish tank on the far right made small bubbling noises as the front office lady slurped coffee.

“How did you even lose the mattress?” I asked as she gave a blank look, I gave up on the question as she didn’t answer.

Lorie bit her lip, "What are they doing right now?" She looked up; her words wanted to know but I knew if I told her, her heart would break.

"Just talking," I lied, I couldn't tell her how close Violet and Niall were, she's my fucking sister for God's sake.

She nodded and smiled at the lie, "Thanks Troy." I felt bad to lie to her face, but something's are better off unsaid.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW, I KNOW. I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS CHAPTER UP AND GIVE YOU SOME SUSPENSE...

Here's to the Niall's girls

Hope you cried a fucking river like I did. I just need a Horan hug so bad right now. Violet you lucky ducky...

S.A.S.S

HAHAHA, NO. I've got Louis feels today :( Anyways. It was/is raining and I'm feeling sad and I'm listening to The Paper Kites by Bloom (the song choice from the first video up above)

It's just soothing and fits almost every fangirl's position/mood and it's just a beautiful song. like omfg. really?

Image

Don't be a silent reader <3