Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Eighteen

| Eighteen |
Niall's POV
"I'm so tired," I groaned and threw a hand through my hair. Louis yawned and stretched his arms up and nodded.

"Were you and Violet doing something?" Louis asked as I rolled my eyes, Louis and his dirty mind.

"We were-- it's called talking." I answered, "Wait-- how do you know Violet and I shared the room?" Louis gave a sheepish grin.

Without looking up he answered, "Harry told me; we shared a room." I sighed and moved around the leather cushion of the red car. We arrived at the film and were planning to finish up the video-- probably taking up the whole day.

I briefly looked at Violet, who was talking playing with Lux. Lou told us about how Lux took her first steps and how proud she was when we were driving over here.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE, CAR SCENE AND THEN THE JAIL SCENE." The director screamed, his vein popping on his neck, "ONE... TWO... THREE!"

The instrumental melody at the first verse of Kiss You flooded through the large building, Zayn appeared first on a motorcycle.

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like
We can go out any day any night
Baby I'll take you there, take you there
Baby I'll take you there, yeah
"

Harry popped up behind Zayn; he was riding on the motorcycle and grinned cheekily.

"Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out, shout it out
Baby just shout it out, yeah
"

The camera moved to the Liam, who was sitting in a seat, he seemed to enjoy sitting there.

"And if yooou
You want me too
Lets make a move
"

"Yeah so tell me girl if every time we..."

"Tou-ou-ouch you get this kinda ru-u-ush
Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah a yeah a yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah, yeah a yeah
"

"And let me kiss you!"

The cameras blinked off, "ALRIGHT BOYS-- LOU HAS YOUR JAIL SCENE OUTFITS; GO CHANGE." The director pointed to Lou who was talking to Violet. Five black and white striped shirts and black pants with long white socks, all folded up on each of our dressing tables.

I climbed out of the red car that was sitting behind the gigantic green screen. I smiled as I approached Violet.

I grabbed the clothes, "So are you going to the dinner?"

"Dinner?" She questioned, "What dinner?" Lou frowned at Zayn as she tried to fix Louis' hair after he ruffled his hair.

"Yeah, after we finish music videos we usually go and celebrate. After that we just go straight to business." Lou explained and brushed down Louis' quiff; she gripped a can of hairspray and sprayed his hair.

Violet shook her head, "No-- I can't, I didn't even help with any of this," She waved her hands around the room, referring to the film, camera crew, and all the producers.

I laughed, "It's fine; come on, please?" Violet sighed and bit her bottom lip, deep in thought.

"Okay," She gave in, "But do I have to wear something fancy? I don't want to be the one left out."

Lou grinned as she brushed Louis' fringe up, "It's fine! What you have on is perfectly cute." Violet smiled and straightened out her skirt.

"Well Niall? Aren't you going to compliment her?" Lou asked as she added final touches to his hair.

"O-of course," I felt my cheeks heat up as Violet stared at me, "Er-- Vi, you... you’re, very beautiful."

Lou smiled, "Alright go change," She began pushing me into the bathroom as she shut the door behind me. I slipped out my shirt, clinging to every word Lou and Violet spoke.

"Are you okay Violet?" Lou asked, her voice had a hint of worry in it, "Do you have the flu?" I felt bad for listening to their conversation.

"Huh what? No, why?" Violet replied, but I just wanted to talk to Violet-- even though we talked enough last night.

"Your cheeks are red and are you're kind of breathing faster. Oh my god, do you like someone?" My body froze just as I was putting on the black light jacket.

I waited for Violet to speak, slowly taking off my jeans and zipping up the black pants.

"I don't think I like someone," She said as I slowly let out a relaxed sigh, "Do you think those are signs of liking someone?"

I unlaced my Suprahs, dumping them and put on the shiny new smelt shoes. She could be talking about anybody, she could be talking about Troy.

My heart ached just thinking about Troy and Violet, together, holding hands, smiling and laughing. I shook my head, as long as she's happy; I'm happy.

I stepped out of the bathroom, "I'm done changing," Lou briefly looked up from adding the final touches to Louis' hair, she nodded in approving. Louis got out of her grip and attacked the pile of clothes on his dressing table.

"I don't know about this," Violet was still hesitant with her choosing of her outfit, "What will you be wearing Niall?"

"Oh that's even better, matching outfits!" Lou squealed, "It'll be just like Prom!"

"I never went to Prom though," I argued as Lou frowned, "What do you think Vi?" I turned to her as she shrugged.

Having no one on my side I gave up, "Yay!" Lou giggled, "You'll be matching like a couple!"

Like a couple..
♠ ♠ ♠
Violet's outfit
Car Scene || Jail Scene
Anyone notice the license plate? It says 69, they totally ship Nouis (;

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am SERIOUSLY happy about the cover, it's 1000000.000% more better than the old one.

Sometimes I wish I could just personally slap myself

I just realized I don't update as much o: Sorry! Since it's Summer Break I plan to read fanfics and watch cute romance movies and horror movies :3

But Niall seriously shouldn't snoop, eh. who am I to judge? WHEN YOUR A DIAMOND IN TEH ROUGH. I'M SURE YOU'VE GOT SOMETHINGS YOU LIKED TO CHANGE ABOUT YO SELF. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ME--

*cough* Ahem...
Image

I actually did something productive! Yay! *round of applause*

WE REACHED 200 READERS. I JUST CAN'T OMFG. SO HAPPY. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH. AND YOU BETTER CLICK THIS. YOU SEXY BEYOTCH.

Don't be a silent reader <3