Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Nineteen

| Nineteen |
Violet's POV
"And that's a wrap!" The director announced, his voice cut through all the people chatting and running around. Everyone cheered and screamed with happiness that their hard work was over and put to good use.

I smiled and clapped as my phone rang, picking it up I read the contact; Bo. "Bo? Hey what's u-"

"What's up? Do you know what's up? You've been gone for two whole fucking days; I don't even know where you are!" She cut me off, her voice pierced through my ears.

I sighed, "Bo look I'm sorry. I'm in America, with Niall and his band mates. We're at his music video for his new song-"

Bo interrupted once again, "AMERICA?! THAT'S FUCKING 2,900 MILES AWAY! I kept calling you and calling you, why didn't you ever answer?"

"The time zones must be different," I muttered.

Bo snorted, "Were you and Niall doing something? Like something that lets you reproduce?" I rolled my eyes, the emotion of annoyance wrapped around me.

"Why does everyone think I had sex with Niall?" I screamed, the sentence bounced off the walls as people stared at me. Some were giving me strange looks as others whispered things.

"HELL YEAH! I KNEW SHE WANTED THAT IRISH D!" Somebody shouted, he fist pumped as if he was in an episode of Jersey Shore. My face fumed with embarrassment, I quickly walked outside of the building for more privacy.

"Look," I cleared my throat, "Don't worry; I'm fine."

Bo clicked her tongue against her teeth on the other line, "I'm not worried about you. What about your job? You can't run away with Niall into some freaking sunset!"

I scoffed, "Why would Rebbi even care about me anyways?"

"She can't hold down the fort forever!" Bo said and sighed heavily with much frustration.

I frowned, "The fort, don't you mean the library? Nobody goes there anyways, just some old people and high school delinquents."

"You have a point but I'm just saying, you have a life down in Ireland. You're not his girlfriend; you're just visiting, okay?"

You're not his girlfriend.

I bit my bottom lip, "Bo," I whispered, "I think I'm beginning to li-" The closed door behind me opened causing me to jump.

"There you were!" His voice boomed with happiness and joy.

I turned around and smiled, "Hi Harry." He waved and pointed to the phone.

"Who's on the other line?" He asked as Bo babbled on about how I can't forget about my life and build a new on with Niall.

"My friend Bo," I answered, "She's just ranting about where I am and how I need to come home." I rolled my eyes; Harry nodded and played with his Hawaiian floral shirt one of the outfits for the Kiss You scene.

"Lou just wanted me to give you this; in case you changed your mind," Harry handed a black and white dress, a light see through layer on top of it. Something revealing but not too revealing.

I thanked him as he waved good bye and left, "Who was that? He sounded British." Bo murmured.

"He is British, his name is Harry; he's in Niall's band," I answered before Bo could ramble on with more questions.

"Is he cute? Can he sing, does he have a girl-"

"Look Bo, I need to hang up. I've got to the hotel and change and then go to the restaurant."

"You can just cut me of-"

Beeeeeeeeeppppppp
Your call has ended.


I sighed and turned my phone off, gazing at the perfectly stitched dress the door opened again.

Niall was panting as if he'd been running, "Violet is it true you’re going back to Ireland?"

"Huh, no; I was just talking to Bo, she was telling me to go back to Ireland." I explained as Niall sighed with relief. It made me smile at the thought of Niall being all worried, his facial expression probably would've been cute.

Whoa, wait; cute? I mean he's pretty good looking but seriously? Why do I always have arguments with myself, he's a friend; just a friend.

Niall took a hold of my hands, "Please don't leave, we need to catch up." My fingers that were intertwined within his tingled and my palms became sweaty.

"I-I thought we already caught up?" I whispered, his beautiful blue eyes had small little specks of yellow in them. They were breath taking and gorgeous, so hypnotizing; you could stare into them all day.

Niall let a grin slip, "It's been three years since we last met." I kept staring into his eyes while he did the same with mine. It felt the whole world just stopped and was slowly revolving around us.

Until I suddenly realized what we were doing.

I snapped out of it and snatched me hands out of Niall's, "We should go, the boys are probably wondering where we are." I took a last glance at Niall, his face read hurt and something I couldn't detect.

I sucked in a breath as I stepped inside, "Niall and Violet, there you were! Come on let's go to the hotel to change for the restaurant."

I honestly don't know what's going on. It's like a wave of mixed emotions had taken over of me, I'm beginning to get second thoughts on Niall and I's connection. We were just friends, best friends, for over seven years.

Or is it just simply mistaken peer pressure? I mean people kept thinking we want or already had sex with each other and that maybe ended up getting Niall and I to stare into each other’s eyes.

"Yeah, that's probably it." I muttered, just some peer pressure; I'm in America for God's sake! I need to get my mind off some stupid mistaken love or lust. I'm going to some fancy restaurant and I need to enjoy myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hawaiian Scene || Violet's dress

♥ Niall's eyes ♥

Did anyone NOT go to any of One Direction's concerts? :c? It's okay, I didn't go either.
Pass them down...
Image
Image

Anyone else laugh when the guy said "I knew she wanted that Irish D"? I did xD
NOT MY FAVORITE. I ACTUALLY HATE IT. But I feel like it'll help comfort Chapter Twenty c:

Don't be a silent reader <3