Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Two

| Two |
Violet's POV
I opened the envelope and read it.

Dear Violet Evans,
It's that time-- high school reunion!
Silver Calder High School has missed you, the teachers have missed you and your friends have missed you!
Address: 3344 New Burry Dr. (Building # 2016) Mullingar, Ireland.

Please, try and make it!

Sincerely,
S.C.High School

I snorted and rolled my eyes. The teachers have missed me? My friends have missed me? The only friend I actually had was Niall and last time I checked the teachers all hated me.

I slid back the letter in it's envelope.

"Violet!" Remi screamed from her office. "Are you fucking working?!" I could literally feel her anger.

"Yes." I lied, I frantically grabbed a cart full of books that needed to be put back in their correct spot. I wheeled the cart to a row full of nonfiction books and began putting the books there.

The glass doors of the library opened and closed. My roommate, Bo, was walking over here with the biggest smile ever.

Her raven black hair was, as usual, flawless. Bo's dazzlingly blue eyes could've been seen from miles and her smile helped.

Bo was single and intended to be. She was "beautiful," unlike me.

"Hey." Bo greeted with her happy-go-lucky mood.

"Hey." I greeted back, but with no smile or happy-go-lucky mood. "Why are you here?"

Bo frowned. "What's wrong?" She asked, ignoring my question.

I sighed and put down the book I was about to shelf. I held up the white envelope and pointed to it.

"What's that?" Bo questioned and took the envelope from my hand.

"Remember about how disabled I was?" Bo nodded her head. "Well the High School I went to is having a reunion."

Bo opened the letter and began reading it, after a few seconds she gasped and cupped her mouth with her hand-- as if to stop the shocked expression written across her face.

"You're not gonna go, are you?" Bo stared at me, while I shrugged in response.

"They could've changed." I said, I put the Wizard and Witch into the nonfiction shelf, along with the others.

"I doubt that." Bo muttered as I glared at her. "But look, if you want to-- I'm not going to stop you. Just say hi to Niall for me."

I rolled my eyes. "I think he's forgotten me, I mean his super famous."

Oh yeah, I know about One Direction.
You expected not to?
Their faces are on almost everything I see, not that I'm not happy for Niall and his band mates.

Bo chuckled and walked right past me. "I just left my phone here." Bo answered my question, she grabbed her phone.

Bo waved good bye and walked out of the library, but as soon as Bo left three teenage girls walked in all giggling and laughing.

"Ugh, One Direction are soo hot!" One of the three teenagers said. My ears perked up a little, One Direction?

"Oh my god, did you see what Taylor was wearing yesterday?" The other teenager smirked. "Harry is too good for her."

The last teenager agreed, "I would so slap her."

"But like, Niall in Little Things! It made me feel actually beautiful." The first teenager admitted as a blush crept across her face.

I smiled. I know, deep down-- even if Niall has forgotten about me, he is still the same sweet and kind boy that helped me that's helping girls all over the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit
34 reads
._.
..and I'm only in chapter two
Guys, like omfg. Thank you!

Nothing to rant or complain about so...yeah.
The next chapter will be Niall's point of view and I have everything planned out c:
Don't be a silent reader <3