Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Three

| Three |
Niall's POV
I gripped the water bottle in my hand and drank from it. I just couldn't STAND interviews, I mean by now I'm comfortable with them.

But honestly, I'm human. I make mistakes.

I sat in my chair; the long table in front of me. Harry on right while Zayn on left, Liam and Louis at the end. There were long microphones making it able for us to answer the questions.

"Um, yes, Taylor and I have broken up." Harry answered awkwardly into the mic. I shivered when thinking about "Haylor," one of the biggest mistakes Harry made.

The interviewers, paparazzi, and basically the media sprung from their seats and were waving their arms around-- as if to catch our attention.

"Uh, yes the guy in the red suit." I called out.

The guy in the red suit beamed and straightened out his matching red tie, "Niall, what's the biggest thing you'd like to do?"

I thought about that for a minute. I'd like to run in Madison Square Garden naked-- in fact there were a lot of things I'd like to do.

Violet.

Something in my mind spoke out, Violet, Violet Evans?

Yes, you big dummy!

Suddenly, as if in sync, my brain all remembered Violet.

"I'd like to meet Violet again." I replied and nodded, happy with my answer, nothing to alarm our fans.

But I did the exact opposite; more people sudden became interested in Violet. They actually started bouncing up and down with their hands up.

"Er, yes girl in the pony sweater." Zayn pointed to a girl with short, choppy red hair. She flushed and looked down at her feet in embarrassment.

The girl in the pony sweater got out her note pad and pen. "Niall, do you mind telling who exactly Violet is?"

"She's a friend. I helped her, she helped me-- you could say."

"Be more specific?"

I hesitated to answer that. Would the media and fans go crazy and search the world for Violet? No they couldn't, they didn't even know her last name.

"Violet was disabled. She couldn't read, write, or do math. I met her in High School and I helped her learning to read, write, and do math. She's helped me too." I explained.

"How exactly did Violet help you?" I sucked in a breath, did the pony sweater girl wanted to know everything?

I fidgeted with my fingers, "she's the reason I laugh and smile. She made me realize there are good things in the world."

"She made me audition for X-Factor."

Well that set off them, like a bomb. They began screaming and one even consider throwing things, it was like a concert all over again.

Paul came in and started yelling. "ALRIGHT, BACK UP! GIVE 'EM SOME SPACE!" They groaned, but stepped back.

"One Direction will be back, they will be taking a short break!" A perky girl in a black suit announced.

~ ☺ ~

"You've never mention Violet." Zayn frowned at me. We were taking a break, but still in our seats. The microphones were off and the media, interviewers, and paparazzi were all talking, gossiping, or taking pictures.

I sighed, "I talk about her almost every day."

"Oh."

"Do you like her?" Liam asked, I stared at him and burst out laughing.

"Me and Violet?" I chuckled. "No way, she's just a good friend." Liam nodded while Louis and Harry just shrugged.

"What does she look like?" Harry questioned being his usual curious self. I dug my hand in my back pocket and fished out my wallet. I opened it, I reached to the last pocket and got out a small picture.

It was Violet. She was smiling and holding up her High School Diploma, with every teacher's signature. Everybody thought she wouldn't pass-- but she did.

"She's cute." Liam said politely and passed the picture to Zayn.

"Good for her." Zayn cracked a grin and passed the picture to Louis.

"Adorable." Louis smiled and passed the picture to Harry.

"She's hot." Harry said truthfully. I took that as a compliment and took the picture from Harry; I stuck it in my wallet.
♠ ♠ ♠
She made me audition for X-Factor."

I THINK, THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST LINES I'VE EVER MADE.

It made my heart LITERALLY MELT . Imagine Niall FUCKING Horan say that.
...
...
*starts crying* w-why is he so g-god damn adorable?
Instead I'm stuck here writing fanfics in what? 3 in the morning?

:c

( I regret nothing)
Thank you Infinity and Beyond; for commenting :D !!!
* chapter dedicated to her *

Don't be a silent reader <3