Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Four

| Four |
Niall's POV
"Finally." I collapsed onto the white sheeted hotel bed. The interview was over and I was tired, so much madness going on.

"Man, those interviewers were crazy." Zayn muttered shaking his head. I murmured in agreement, my face in my pillow.

Harry walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, “you hungry Niall?" Harry asked me.

"No."

Everyone gasped-- even Paul. Liam stared at me like I was going insane and Louis' eyes were so big you could've fit pancakes in them.

"What's wrong?" Paul frowned. "You sick?" I laughed and shook my head.

"I just can't believe I forgot her." I whispered to myself.

"You forgot Violet?" Zayn looked up from his phone, probably on Twitter. "How did you forget her? Didn't you say you talk about her every day?"

I got up from the bed and shrugged, "I can't remember everything. I mean, I have a lot of things going on right now."

"Do you think the fans will find out where Violet lives?" I asked the boys and Paul.

"Do you know where Violet lives?" Paul questioned me.

I thought about that for a minute, "I'm pretty sure she still lives in Mullingar." Louis snickered in amusement.

"What happened between you and Violet?" Harry was carrying cottage cheese and a slice of bread along with a plastic knife.

I shrugged once again, "when I got in X-Factor, everything didn't seem as important. I mean I still called my Mum and all, but I just had to focus on winning."

"That's before I became in One Direction."

Zayn smiled and ruffled my hair. It was kind of those moments when you go all like "aww" and you realize how lucky you are.

The door to our hotel room opened as Lou, our hair dresser and her daughter, Lux came in. Lou was holding a envelope and some magazines.

"Mail deliver for Niall!" Lou chirped and handed it to me. She sat down next to me on the bed, peering at the envelope-- anxious to know what was inside.

I opened the envelope and read it.

Dear Niall Horan,
It's that time-- high school reunion!
Silver Calder High School has missed you, the teachers have missed you and your friends have missed you!
Address: 3344 New Burry Dr. (Building # 2016) Mullingar, Ireland

Please, try and make it!

Sincerely,
S.C.High School

Lou jumped up and down on the bed and clapped her hands, "yay! You'll meet Violet!"

"How do you know about Violet?" I asked Lou. "You weren't at the interview."

Lou rolled her eyes, "it's all over Twitter!"

"What?!" I shrieked and put the letter back into it's envelope. I quickly got out my phone and began logging into Twitter.

@Jessica_Adam #FindingViolet Common Directioners! Niall says he wants to meet her again!
@Narry_Larry #FindingViolet Just proves how Niall is so so sweet <3
@Harrys_4th_Nipple #FindingViolet Some how, Violet HAS to see this!!!!!

There were tons of more tweets with '#FindingViolet' on them, I darted my eyes to the Trending. The first trending thing was #FindingViolet.

"Oh no." I groaned, running a hand through my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay.
So you got me! I just wanted to answer January Rose's question :p

But still! I'm happy that Niall got the High School reunion mail/ letter whatever shit thingy... :3

I dunno if Harry likes cottage cheese, I'll have to google that o.o
(Such a failure -.-)

"Zayn smiled and ruffled my hair"
#ZIALL MY BITCHES!

Thank you Death_to_Roses for commenting <3 <3
* chapter dedicated to her*

TWITTER NAMES ARE FAKE, DUNNO IF IT'S REAL.
Don't be a silent reader <3