Status: hey if you want to cont. then message or comment. even if just one person is reading it ill keep writing

Touching Them

freaked

the whole ride home i felt like i was going to start screaming. what if it is haunted?! my backpack did move on its own this morning. i bit my lip, i am never going to be able to sleep!

when i got to my house i just stood there and looked at it. you my personal hell aren't you? my dads car wasn't in the drive way. no... he must be at his new job. i debated on sitting on the porch and waiting for him. my stomach, i pouted. damn it!

im slowly made my way into my house hurrying to turn on the lights. i listened nothing, shes probably just trying to mess with me right? i went into the kitchen and started on my meal. shrimp!

i sat down with my meal, and turned the TV on. i turned it to cartoons. "i love tom and Jerry." i said it to myself. i put the remote down on the table. "me to..." i chocked on my food. i stood up looking around. "whose there?!" i spun around a few times, no one. that sounded like a boys voice. i shivered. im hearing things... that's it im driving my self crazy. it was barely a whisper anyway probably the wind and my stupid brain wants to be a jerk. i sat down slowly, i took a breath, i went back to eating.

i felt so tired after eating, i layed on the couch still watching cartoons. i closed my eyes, better get sleep while i can.

dream-
i was back at the old dirty plat ground. "your still here?" i turned toward the voice but there was no one. who ever it was sounded annoyed. "hello?" i was shoved, flying backwards. "go away! i don't want you here! im trapped so just go, nothing you can do!" i felt fear shoot threw me this felt real, my arm hurt i looked down my arm was bleeding. i looked around, "im sorry i didn't mean to intrude?" i said it smartly. what the hell? this was my dream! no i was annoyed. "your dream? what the hell are you talking about?!" "im sleeping right now, there for im dreaming...which is a sucky dream." UN-amused laugh, "you are so stupid."

real life-
"Tara?" i opened my eyes looking at the front door were my dad was walking in from. "yeah?" he looked over at me. "oh didn't see you there." what a strange dream... i sat up, "how was work?" he shrugged, "it was work honey... not very great." i frowned, he worked in an office. "make dinner?" he hung up his coat, "ya shrimp." he nodded making his way to the kitchen. i fallowed, "guess what a girl at school told me." he looked at me. "what?" "so this house is apparently haunted." my dad rolled his eyes. "now Tara don't start acting like a little kid, and actually believe it."i frowned, my dad thought i acted like a child when i was terrified of "ghosts". i had a perfectly god reason though, shit had happened to me. "no of course not dad, just thought it was funny." i was lying threw my teeth of course. but my dad had no care for it so he started eating. i sighed, i looked over at the clock. it was 9 already? "well im going to go up." "night" "night" i headed up to my room. my dad could be an as sometimes.

i hoped in a shower before going to bed. i didn't dream that night.

i actually got some sleep, i woke up early enough to get ready and eat. then i headed to school on my board.

i was the first in class again, "hey poppy." he smiled at me, "sleep well?" i looked at my refection in a mirror on his desk. i had bags under my eyes. "i slept better then the night before." he frowned. "Danny keeping you up?" Danny? "what?" he laughed. "oh nothing, here today's work." he handed me a vocab packet. the work here was really simple. i went to my seat and started on it. the bell rang and the class filled in.

the morning went fine, people didn't seem to bother me. which in my mind was fine. when 8th came around i headed to my class. i sat down and then two seconds later there was someone next to me. "hey, sup?" i looked it was the girl from yesterday? what was her name? fawn? "hi...fawn right?" she nodded grinning. "so hows the house?" i groaned, mentally. "fine...thought i hear a voice yesterday, but it was nothing." she laughed, "i drove past last night...when did you go to bed?" i raised my eye brow. "like 11..." she covered her mouth. "is you bed room in the front?" i nodded, i gave her a and look. "ya." she didn't look amused anymore, actually she looked shocked and kinda scared. "there was like a mans figure at the front window at the second floor..." i blinked...my bedroom was the only one in the front and i turned my light off. and if my dad had come in i would have heard him. i am not a heavy sleeper. "stop fucking with me fawn." she bit her lip. "dude im not joking i swear." i just stared at her. the went to work... great Mr. ghost was in my room.

the class dragged on, and all i could think was the hell i was going to when i got home. But sadly the bell finally rang.

i went right home and i did all my chores and cooked, but i did all of this like i was going to get killed with the wrong move. well that's how i felt anyway. but i ended up going to my room and doing my homework and then just laying there. starring at were my ghost had been. i ended up going to bed.

dream-
here i was again at the park, Sept there was grass this time. "hell at least its not so gloomy anymore." i said it under my breath going over to the swings. "didn't i tell you to leave?" i rolled my eyes. "who are you anyway, mr.grumpy pants?" i felt the air change. then i was pressed against the pole on the swing. i blinked and my breath caught. dear lord hes so gorgeous! he looked down at me with angry eyes. but they were sexy he was so sexy! they were a dark green. and he had nearly black hair slicked back. and he had a build i could feel it as his pressed against mine. i knew my month had to be hanging open. "you seem to love annoying me Tara." i could have passed out if i hadn't already been sleeping. then i blinked, "you know my name?" he rolled his eyes... "telling you what you may be pretty but your really stupid." my heart skipped a beat. he thought i was pretty?but he called me stupid. i pushed him off me. "im not stupid, but you sure are an ass." he just starred at me as i sat on the swing. "no really if you cant figure it out by now..." i looked at him. "umm?" he started walking away.

real life-
i sat up in the dark. it was 12 am on the dot. i just sat there... i felt like id hear his voice before.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey there guys! lets here it for the second chapter! any thoughts? comment please!