Status: hey if you want to cont. then message or comment. even if just one person is reading it ill keep writing

Touching Them

a shock

I am so annoyed, I just type this whole chapter in my notes. Went the copy them.... and pasted instead. All.gone guess I'll have to retype. Fun...

.........................................

I finished cleaning up my guitar. I got up and looked around. He was probably watching me like the freak he was. I headed up stairs into my room.

I wonder what he meant by experiment? I shrugged, sorry. But I have enough problems of my own. I definitely don't need his along with mine.

I went to school and fawn wasn't there to bug me but neither was Jen. I think that's her name.

But I noticed poppy hadn't talked much and he seemed upset. so after school I stopped in his room.

"Hey poppy, what's wrong?" I said it as he packed up his bag.

He looked up at me for a second and starred. "Its nothing. Just life... You'll understand soon enough." He said and then went back to collecting his books.

Okay... "Life?" I pushed, handing him a book.

He nodded his head yes and continued." its nothing Tara, don't worry your pretty little head over it. Hey, make sure you tell Danny I said hi and that I miss him." He looked at me smiling.

I blinked and then rolled my eyes. Him and this Danny guy again.

"And who is Danny again?" I asked and laughed a little.

I stopped when he looked up with a pained expression. He nodded then looking down. " That's right... I remember now."

I starred at him in confusion. This was really was starting to freak me out to no end.

"Remember what pop?"

He blinked, shook his head and then grabbed his bag. He went past me.

" Nothing...nothing... Just tell Danny I miss him." And with that he turned toward the door.

I fallowed him out but he didn't say another word about it or about anything as far as that goes, as we walked down the hall. This is scaring me.

I went home in a world of silence and there was like nothing. Just a empty town... at least that's what it seemed like to me.

I went straight into the kitchen and made noodles. I then sat on the couch, and thought as I ate. I wonder who Danny is? Poor poppy... he must be getting old. I sighed. This place is getting weird.

"Stop that... you stare at me when you think." I froze as the ghost appeared.

"Maybe your sitting where I'm looking!?" He rolled his eyes. Yea okay, I'll admit that was stupid.

"Your stupid." He said starring at me. Thank you...captain obvious.

I glared at him. "What do you want Mr. Grumpy Pants?"

He grumbled and looked entirely annoyed. Mission accomplished lol.

"Why must you insist on calling me that?..."

" oh sorry, what do you want GHOST?" I said it smirking at him.

I laughed a little. He looked even more angry and got up walking through the wall to his basement.

I rolled my eyes. What a baby. I was only joking...

I got up and did my chores and then my homework and made my way to the couch and played video games until my dad got home, which was pretty late. It didn't matter though I guess..after all, it was the weekend.

My dad walked in and stared at me. I looked around.

"WHAT?" He yelled shaking his head.

"Wh-....nothing..." I said and watched him walk to the kitchen. I walked in after him and took a second to look at his rigid stance before trying again.

"Hey dad, do you-"

"TARA......just..." he stopped and sighed. "Just not now...please." I stopped in the door way. What in the hell...

"Okay...sorry."

He leaned on the counter, rubbing his temples. But as soon as I said 'okay' his head shoot up and his eyes held something...aggressive.

"Don't get smart with me Tara."

I just backed out of the door way and headed up to my room. What the fuck... That was weird a shit.

"Its this freaking house, I know it."

I felt the familiar feeling of energy and looked up to see the ghost appear in my door way.

"Is it the house Mr.GP, or is it you?" I smiled sarcastically.

He chuckled.

"If it was me you would be living in hell right now." He sneered and then he vanished.

Whatever. He thinks he's cool. I shook my head and chuckled once before getting up to take a quick shower. When I was done, I happily went to bed, Hoping Mr. Sexy GP didn't intrude.

DREAM-

"Isn't she cute?" A women smiled down at me.

What the? Was I a little kid? I looked down and I seemed to be wearing a little dress.... from about the 60's. ....the 60's?....

" Its because she looks like you, babe."

I looked over. Were these my parents? Then I realized. Me.... I looked just like them. But they weren't my real life parents...were they?

I was moving then...

"Mama outside?"

Hmmm, guess I was right. I was being picked up. Then I was outside, running around. I stopped near the gate to look at my Mother. I guess that's who it was. Mother waved then turned to go inside, she turned for only a second to yell something inside.

Then there was something over my mouth, a hand? I tried to scream but my house, mother, and yard had all turned Into a back seat.

"Your going on a trip, hun."

REAL LIFE-

I sat up screaming and sweating like a mad woman, trying to calm myself as I took in my surroundings.

My dad burst into the room, flicking the light on. " Tara!?"

"It was just a dream....“ I took deep breaths, and he seemed to relax and made his way to the edge of my bed to sit.

"What was it about, hun?"

" I was a little girl... and I had parents... but it wasn't you guys. I was being kidnapped." I spaced out at the wall. Then looked at my dad, who looked more scared now then earlier. His face paled and his lips quivered in words that he seemed to be speaking to himself only.

"It was just a dream..." He said in those silent words to himself. He got up slowly, stood for a second, but then turned quickly and made his way out my door, and closed it before he left. With my light still on, I sat there for a second and listened.

I heard him run down the steps then.

What the? I slid out of bed then went to my door, listening more intently.

" hey Jaime.... Yes I know its late."

Jaime!? My mother maybe? I ran over to my phone picking it up so I could ease drop.

"What is it, Dan?"

"Its Tara...“

"What about her."

"She had the dream again!"

Dream? Again? What?!

"The one about her real parents?"

I gasped, then covered my mouth. To late.

" Tara?! Are you on the line?!" My dad yelled it.

Shit... but this was crazy! What the hell was going on!? This was all starting to make me mad now.

"My real parents, huh?"

My mother sighed, " Dan, this is on you." Then the line went dead.

My real parents?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the spelling is better, I tried my best on this one . Tell me if you like it :)