Status: hey if you want to cont. then message or comment. even if just one person is reading it ill keep writing

Touching Them

passing

I lay in my bed thinking about me and franks kiss. He's being way to forceful.

Maybe gb is right...

Should I just tell frank to leave me alone?

As I asked my self that my stumach felt like a brick and a alone feeling filled me. I wanted this not because I liked frank but because frank liked me.

I groaned, I can't do that! I only want it because I'm so alone...

Noone ever likes me, and as soon as someone does I'm just going to throw myself at him? How pathitic.

I shoved my face into my pillow.

" You can talk to me you know." Gb patted my back.

I rolled over looking at him, all the questions going threw my brain about this one.

" gb what's your name?"

I waited and was chorused when he started laughing.

He stopped after a while, " I was waiting for you to ask... my name is danny."

My stumach dropped, and my heart race. Danny...

Poppys danny?!

I starred at him horror struck. I blinked, " please, umm... go... go away."

I wispered it, he looked confused but didn't ask. He was used to me acting odd like this I guess.

How could poppy know about this ghost?! Had he lived here? Or like seen him?

I shook my head trying to get all the racing thoughts out.

I got up getting ina shower and ready for bed.

I some how got to sleep threw all of the crazyness.

DREAM-

I was laying on the ground starring up at the cieling.

I was little again, and I looked tariable. My dress torn up and my hair messy. I was dirty from the ground. And cold, my eyes were red from crying. "I want mama."

"Will someone shut that kid up?"

It came from some were I wasn't sure. But I was in a empty room. No one in here.

It was like I was watching my self, I wasn't in my little kid body. I stood across the room watching her/me.

" boss just give her some food."

"I'll feed her you if you don't go shut her up."

Little me looked at the metal door scared. She stayyed quiet.

" she stopped boss."

" good."

I wanted to confort my self, but when I went over to me my hand just went threw. I was just standing in a unstopable nightmare. Exsept this actually happened.

I sat next to me, and watched the door.

Just for my own sake I hope nothing bad happens.

Time passed and little me just curled up in a ball, and hummed.

Then there was stuff going on, " boss we got the boy you wanted."

" tie him up and sit him right there."

I had to guess there was a chair or something. I hope no one else gets hurt.

I stood up, waiting.

Then I couldn't hear anything.... and everything started to fade. There was a loud buzzing.

REAL LIFE-

I satup slowly, turning my alarm off. It read 10 am.

I slowly climbed out of bed. Fighting the want to climb back in.

I went into the bathroom washing my face.

I brushed my teeth and hair. The dream came back to me.

Well at least I know I don't die.

I went in my room and got dressed pulling on a black tight tanktop and leatherpants. I did my make up and hair.

I had to talk to poppy something didn't feel right. And I also needed to ask him about danny.

I pulled on my leather jacket and convers.

I grabbed my phone, I need to call the school.

I went down stairs and looked threw some of the school papers. And succeded in finding the schools number.

I put it in and called. They gave me his home phone, had told me that he had retired. And that he would no longer work there. That just scared me even more!

I called the number they gave me.

" hello?" It was younger womans voice. She didn't sound the happiest.

" hey, ummm this is tara. Is poppy there?"

" poppy?..." there was a long wait. "Oh my father, he's not here... he's in the hospital, are you and old friend of his? No one has called him poppy since I was a kid."

"Kinda... what hospital?" Oh no... poppy?! He's hurt or dying! I felt harible, Friday... he wasn't just sad hewas.sick!

She gave me the address to the hospital he was at and told me she would call in saying I could see him. Then we ended our call and I went to my laptop and looked up were the hospital was.

To my luck it wasn't far, I grabbed my board and practicly fly out the door.

I reached the place in no time, I ran to the deskin the lobby.

" I'm tara, I'm here to see patrick poppy ramen."

The lady looked up at me, " yes... we just got a call."

She wrote my name on a sticky name tagand gave it to me. Along with a blue pass thing.

" he's not doing very well young lady. So just beware."

I nodded, walking the way she had told me to coming to his hall. It was empty except a couple walking down the hall.

I got to his door, I swallowed. I found a odd feeling. I cared about poppy so much for some reason. I tapped on the door before going in.

I froze when he came into sight, " poppy..." my voice sounded very sad.

He was laying nere motionless, tubes going into his wrists and other places. At the sound of my voice his eyes slide open.

"Tara... darling is that you?"

I shuffled over to next to him, " yes, its me... why didn't you tell me?"

He looked at me very tired. " you told me not to."

" what?!poppy enough of you confusing games."
I said it in a harsh wisper. It wasn't funny anymore.

" I'm playying no games... I can only tell you so much."

I rubbing my arm looking at him for a second.

I pulled a chair up next to him, he watched me slowly.

" alright poppy, then I'll play your game if you play mine."

He waited, "go on ask you questions tara."

I nodded, " what's wrong with you poppy... you were fine a few days ago."

He gave me a sad look, " I had a heart attack right before you got back."

I sighed at the got back, " when I arrived you mean?"

" yes... and well I'm told I'm not going to be able to go on much longer."

I frowned, " you were probably told to not go to school and you did... and it got worst?"

He just nodded takinga rest.

I watched him, " and how do you know danny?"

He sparked up just abit at thoughs words." Ahhh... see he's from our pasts."

" our?"

" but also part of your future... and no I haven't gone to your house."

I sat there for a second shocked, our past... my future...he's spouting a lot of weird stuff.

I straightened up, " well... what do you mean by that?"

He slightly shook his head, " I can only say so much."

" then tell me what you can."

He nodded, "your going to have to face a problem that will put everything on the line, even your life. Ask danny how he got to were he is... you will find that you may understand more then your realize."

I looked at him confused, I mean he is like not all the way here right now. But asking danny doesn't sound to bad.

"Danny says he's not dead."

He chuckles, " well he's right."

This isn't making anything clearer.

" poppy... seriously I need your help here."

He closed his eyes, drifting off. Great... he's sleeping.

I sighed maybe I should let him sleep, and get out of here.

I sat there for a little bit and watched him. Poppy what's going on? Do I believe this old fool?

I shook my head standing up, his eyes popped open.

" hold on... I remember, come here."

I was scared at first from his sudden awaking. But moved next to him again.

" yes?"

" get a pen and paper."

I nodded, searching the room finding a sharpy and a napkin.

" give it here."

I handed it to him, he wrote something down and handed it to me.

" whats-"

" go tomy house as my daughter for the box with danny on it."

I looked down at the napkin, a address was written on it and then what he just told me. I looked up at him and he was sleeping.

I sighed, I patted his hand. " bye poppy."

I shoved the paper in my pocket and headed out.

I headed to his house, it was a cute little house with white fencing. There was a moving truck out front. I went to the open front door.

I knocked on the door frame, " hello?"

What I'm guessing to be poppys daughter walked into view.

" yes? Can I help you?" She looked tired. Poor girl.

" I'm tara, I stopped by the hospital. Poppy told me to come by and get this." I handed her the napkin.

She looked up at me then back down at it. " I thought you would be older, being a old friend of his."

" he knew my parents."

I lied threw my teeth, I hated it but she seemed like she would ask a lot more questions.

She nodded, leaving me standing in the door way.

I looked into the house, there were boxes every were.

She came back into view with a chest. It was about a foot by foot.

She handed it to me, " that's it... I have to get back to work... so good by Tara." And she was off.

I shrugged heading home, I had to walk saddly the box would have made me fall. What a day, I sighed.

I got home around 6 pm, that was tine consuming.

I went straight to my room, resting the box on my bed. My stomach growled.

I'm getting something to eat. I went back down stairs and into the kitchen. Wonder what's in that box. Hope poppy will be ok.

I made dinner, then ate.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chap sorry it took so long had band camp XD