Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

To Die Is To Awaken

***Alan’s P.O.V***

I saw Kellin and Vic leave the main room together, so I guess they went to go talk or something. Vic came back into the main room about 5 minutes later with tears running down his face. He went back and sat on the floor quietly.

“I’m gonna go check on Kellin,” I said in Austins ear.

“Ok babe,” he said kissing me on the cheek.

I got up and walked down the hall heading to Vic and Kellin’s room. I heard sobbing, Vic must have said something bad. I mean I understood what Kellin did was extremely wrong, but Vic needed to realize that he was drunk and that he loved him to death. Kellin wasn’t the same without Vic, and Vic wasn’t the same without Kellin. They reminded me a lot of Austin and I.

I heard what sounded like a chair falling over. What the heck? I pulled up to the door to see Kellin hanging from the ceiling fan, he was still moving, he must be suffocating. I screamed as loud as I could.

I ran back the main room faster than I ever thought I could run. I tripped over everyone on the floor.

“Vic!” I screamed, he jumped up in surprise, “Kell-K-Kellin-” I so terrified that I couldn’t speak.

~~~~~~~~~

***Vic’s P.O.V***

Alan came in screaming at the top of his lungs. I thought he was just being hyper as usual but then when I registered the look on his face and I heard him say Kellin’s name I knew something was going on. I sprinted past him and to my room.

When I got there my heart sunk. I saw my Kellin hanging from the ceiling fan. I reacted quickly. I took the chair that was laying on the floor near him, jumped on top and tried to get his head out of the loop.

I started crying trying to concentrate on getting his neck loose.

I tucked my finger under the rope and I was able to get his head from inside the loop. He fell to the floor immediately. He was gasping for breath like a fish out of water. I fell to the floor too grabbing him in my arms, holding him as if my life depended on it.

“Guys leave! Everyone,” Austin shouted to the nosy patients that were crowding around the door.

They started to scatter while I began to cry. Kellin was coughing uncontrollably.

“Put me back up there. I want to die!” he sobbed standing and trying to get back onto the chair.

“Kells no. Please. You don’t want to die,” I said holding onto him from behind trying to control myself.

He then collapsed to the floor, he was shaking an extremely large amount. I fell with him and kept a tight grip on him.

“I’m so sorry baby. I’m sorry,” I said kissing his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 3am. Kellin and I had both calmed down and we were still trying to wrap our heads around everything that happened earlier. He was sitting up in bed with his chin resting on his knees, which were pulled into his chest. I was sitting across from him with my legs crossed.

“I’m so sorry for doing this to you,” I said trying not to start crying again.

“T-This isn’t your fault,” he whispered.

I looked at his hands and they were shaking. He bit his lip and looked down. There was a long, drawn out silence. Where do we go from here?

“I j-just r-really love you Vic,” Kellin said crying again, “ I w-wish you would believe me. I have n-never felt so right with anyone else in my life. I just can’t lose you.”

When he said that butterflies started to erupt in my stomach. I was in love with such an amazing guy. I pushed him away and said some horrible things and after the scare we both experienced today I realized everything he did in the past didn’t matter anymore. I loved him and he loved me. That’s all I cared about.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped him in a tight hug.

“I love you too baby. Everything in the past is the past. We can move on from it and be happy together ok,” I mumbled into his hair

“I’ll never f-fuck up again, I promise.”

I released him from the hug so I could look him in the eyes. I used my fingers to brush back the hair that was in his face and kissed him softly. I honestly missed the way our lips moulded together and the taste of bubblegum on his lips.

“I missed you so much Kells. You have no idea.”

The rested his head on my shoulder and linked our fingers together.

“I missed you too Vicky,” he mumbled into my shoulder.

“But you scared the shit out of me. Don’t you ever fucking try that again ok?” he didn’t reply, “Did you hear me Kells?” I said pulling him up to look at me in the eyes letting him know I was serious as hell.

“Yea ok,” he said looking down.

I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him and brought him closer to me.

“I just can’t lose you like that,” I said kissing his face multiple times as he giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

I woke up the next morning feeling a lot better. I knew that my suicide attempt would be talked about all around the asylum but as long as the counselors didn’t find out and Vic was by my side I would be ok.

The bell rang for us to get up and it scared the living shit out of me.

“You ok babe?” Vic mumbled, shifting his position in bed so that his arm was slung around my body.

“Yea,” I whispered.

He leaned over and kissed my neck without opening his eyes.

“Let’s go shower and eat breakfast. Then we can come back and cuddle after therapy ok?”

I nodded and he got up and helped me up. He examined my neck carefully.

“That’s good, there's no bruises from yesterday. The counselors won’t ask any questions.”

He gathered our stuff and lead me to the changing room. No one was really in there, which I was grateful for.

During breakfast I had to eat a whole pancake, a cup of fruit and one piece of sausage. It was torture, it wouldn't be as bad if I was able to eat with Vic. Speaking of Vic, he was eating with Jaime, which made my blood boil. Vic was passing notes to Jaime and whatever he was writing must have been funny because Jaime couldn't stop giggling.

I rolled my eyes and stabbed my pancake with my fork. I continued to stare at Vic and admire his perfection. He noticed me and blew me a kiss, I started to blush and looked down at my plate. He really knew how to charm a boy.

After breakfast and therapy Vic and I got to go back to our room and cuddle. We were listening to Being As An Ocean on his ipod.

"You know, Alan is really worried about you," he said randomly," Austin is too. We need to go visit them."

I nodded.

~~~~~~~~

It was around 9pm and after hours of making out Vic and I decided to finally go over to Alan and Austin's room. I kept a blanket wrapped around me and Vic lead me by my hand through the halls to their room.

“Hey guys,” I said once we got there.

“Hi! Oh my god Kellin. You had me so worried,” Alan said jumping up and throwing himself around Kellin.

"Let him breathe babe," Austin said.

"Oh yea sorry," Alan said stepping back and taking Kellin's hand and leading him to one of the beds. I followed behind and sat in the chair by the desk. I was watching Alan chat off Kellin's ear.

"Does Kellin seem better today?" Austin whispered to me.

I nodded.

"That's good. Alan cried himself to sleep last night worrying."

I looked over at Kellin in adoration, I had missed him so much.

"So ok guys tomorrow everyone is planning on sneaking out again. Are you in?" Alan asked.

Kellin and I looked over at each other simultaneously.

"Um," Kellin squeaked.

"C'mon guys please. I was thinking that since the guys are going to another party that we could go on a double date at a place nearby or something."

Kellin looked over to me again for approval and I nodded my head.

"Ok sure," Kellin smiled.

Hopefully this time goes better than the last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: PTV - Million Dollar Houses

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/

Sorry for the long wait I've been so busy with dance practice. I'll update really soon to compensate for the long wait.

***Oh and thank you to CailaCanible and everyone else for the comments, I'm happy people are enjoying this story. c: