Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

It All Starts Collapsing

***Kellin's P.O.V***
It's been 5 months since that perfect date and my huge fight with Jaime. Well, it wasn't really huge, it just ended with a couple bruises and scrapes, Vic broke it up before it got bad.

Speaking of him, we were still going strong, we had been together well over 6 months and things were actually going smoothly for us. I mean, we did have our pointless arguments sometimes, they usually lasted about a day, but those were nothing compared to the fight we had after I cheated.
Vic was beginning to have really serious headaches lately and his vision was starting to get blurry. It had been like this for 2 weeks and we had no idea what was going on, even though he insisted that he was ok, I knew he wasn't. It took me three days to convince him to talk to Mitch about it.

"Ba-aby are you ok?" I asked Vic while kissing his temple.

He just nodded, laying his head back on his pillow.

"Please g-go talk to Mitch about this."

"I don't talk to anyone, only you, besides Kells I'm fine, everyone has off days," he said closing his eyes.

"Vic, you know what I mean and this is not just an o-off day, you've been like this all week. W-What if something's really wrong? I'm fucking worried."
He looked at me and stuck his bottom lip out in the cutest way possible. I positioned myself so I was straddling him as he laid down.

"Please," I said biting on his lower lip," f-for me?"

"You know my weakness," he groaned," ok fine I'll talk to him about it."

"G-Good," I said kissing his face in random places, "You're so freaking cute," I giggled.

"So are you, my little burrito," he said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~

It was dinner time and I was eating in the corner with Vic, Alan , Austin, Jack and Alex. It had been a while since the counselors let me start eating with other people. I was getting better and I guess they noticed that. But most of the time Vic supervised me when I ate to make sure I got the proper amount and I ate all of it.

Everyone was caught up in their conversations while I was worrying about Vic. I knew something was wrong. He was hurting, I could see it in his face. He couldn't see straight all of the time, I could tell because he would squint his eyes and blink rapidly.

"B-babe we should go talk t-to Mitch now," I whispered in his ear.

"Ok, finish your food first," he whispered back into my ear so only I could hear.

I picked up my fork and slowly finished the rest of the potatoes that were on my plate. I excused us from the table as we stood up and walked over to Mitch.

After we pulled him to the side and I explained Vic's symptoms, Mitch dragged him away from me and demanded that he see a nurse.

I went to go wait in Alan's room.

"I h-hope he's ok," I said biting my lip.

"Oh hush, he'll be fine! He's probably just tired," Alan said jumping on Austin happily.

He seemed to always be jumping or climbing on Austin. It was adorable because Austin was a giant and Alan was short. Austin didn't seem to mind at all.

"Yea, maybe he just has migraines. They'll give him meds and he'll be fine," Austin said smiling at me.

Hopefully they were right, maybe I do worry too much.

When 8pm rolled around I was in bed alone. Vic had been in the nurses office for an hour and I was freaking out. I finally heard foot steps and looked up.

"W-What took y-you so long?," I said, jumping out of bed, "You know I w-worry."

"No need to worry baby, it just took forever for me to write everything down for the nurse " Vic said giving me kisses to calm me down.

I melted into his touch and sighed.

"What d-did the nurse say?"

"She said that I have to go meet with a doctor tomorrow afternoon."

"W-What? Why?!"

"Just to make sure everything's ok Kells. Come lay down love,"he said pulling me to the bed, lifting the covers and pulling me into his chest.

He began to place little kisses on my neck, I knew this was just to keep me from asking questions. But he couldn't blame me for worrying so much. Things had been going way too good for us for these last 5 months. What if something were to happen?

~~~~~

It was later in the morning and Vic and I were having a wonderful make out session in the changing room. Everyone had already taken their showers and was eating breakfast, we were running a little late. Even though it's been a while since we've started dating, Vic and I haven't gone past making out. I was ok with him not wanting to go all the way but I was getting a little bored with fucking my hand.

"We should go take our showers,"Vic mumbled practically into my mouth.

I hushed him and continued to attack him with my lips. He put his arms around me carefully and pulled me closer.

"Baby come on, we have to eat before the counselors come looking for us."

I sighed dramatically and pulled away, rolling my eyes the slightest bit.

"You know you love me," Vic said kissing, my cheek.

"I d-do," I said trying to hide my smile, "I feel special that you chose me."

"Chose you as my boyfriend?"

"Yes, that and the fact that I'm the one person you trust enough to actually talk to. I'm the first person you've let in in a really long time and it just makes me feel special," I said blushing.

"That's because you are special Kells," he said kissing my nose.

I smiled a little and turned to my corner to get undressed, Vic did the same.

After we had our showers and ate breakfast it was time for him to go to the doctors.

"You ready?" Mitch said coming into our room with car keys in hand.

Vic nodded.

"B-Be careful ok, I love you" I said hugging him.

He whispered a quiet 'I will, I love you too' in my ear and left with Mitch.

~~~~~~

The rest of the day passed and there was no sign of Vic. I'd been watching movies with Alan all day to keep my mind off of him, but now it was 5 minutes until curfew and He had to go back to his room. I was in bed alone, basically ripping my hair out. Why the fuck were they keeping him so long. I watched as all of the lights in the asylum turned off, expect for a few lamps left on in the patients rooms.

After waiting for another hour I heard keys jingling. I sleepily looked over to see Mitch unlocking the door to my room because they locked automatically at curfew.

"Are you going to be ok?" Mitch asked Vic as he walked in.

Vic nodded. Mitch preceded to lock the door and walk off.

"B-baby," I said sleepily.

He didn't say anything. He kicked off his shoes, turned off the lamp and joined me in bed. He pulled me close to him and pecked me on the lips.

"I-Is everything ok?"

I got no reply.

"V-Vic."

"We can talk about it in the morning Kells. Try to get some sleep hun."

"No, I w-want to know now. I've been so worried."

He got back up, turned on the lamp and came back over to sit on the bed.

"Kellin, I have a brain tumor."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute- Harder Harmonies

idk why this took so long but yea.

hope you don't hate me.

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/