Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Confess My Heart And Forgive My Wrongs

Kellin's P.O.V

"Don't touch me right now," Vic said rolling over in bed.

I did as told moved away from him. Over the past 5 days his condition was getting worse with the tumor. Mood swings were a symptom of the tumor, the fact that he was already mentally unstable didn't help much. The first few times he acted like this I was sad and cried a little, but then I realized he couldn't help it. I was just ready for him to have the surgery so everything could go back to normal.

"We s-should go g-get lunch," I suggested quietly.

"Oh my God. Kellin, shut up. Do what you want, I don't care."

I got up, wrapping an extra blanket around me and headed to the cafeteria. I saw Alan and Alex sitting at a table in the back corner.

"Hey Kells," Alan practically screamed.

We haven't been able to hang out much since my attention was mostly on Vic now.

"H-Hey, let me g-grab food and I'll come sit with you."

I got in line for food and scooped up more pasta than I usually got. I was actually willing to eat. Maybe I was one of those people who eat when they're stressed.

I got to the table and the sight of Alan and Alex made me smile.

"W-Where's Austin?" I asked.

"He's got a cold," Alan said pouting a little.

"Oh," I said starting to eat.

"How's Vic? We've been worried sick since you guys told us."
"H-He's fine. It's just his m-mood swings are getting w-worse and this whole thing is putting a strain on our relationship."

"You guys can get through it," Alex chimed in.

I continued to stuff my face. I was so worried about him.

~~~~~

After eating and spending a couple hours watching a movie with Alan I headed back to Vic and I's room. I saw him curled up on the bed crying. Another mood swing.

"B-Baby, what's wrong?" I said rushing over to him.

"I'm so sorry. Kells please don't leave me."

"W-What are you talking about? What d-did you do?" I said, my heartbeat speeding up.

"Everything. My symptoms are getting worse and I know you're frustrated. Please don't leave me, everything my mood swings make me say I don't mean them. I promise," he said with pleading eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him hesitantly because last time I did it he wasn't in the mood and he shoved me off.

"I-I'm not leaving you. We're getting through this together remember?" He nodded and gripped onto me ,"Can I k-kiss you?"

Vic nodded eagerly. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his softly.

"I love you," he murmured ever so softly against my lips, sending chills down my spine.

"I love you too Vicky," I said giggling a bit.

~~~~

It was really fucking early in the morning, I knew that because it was pitch black outside. I woke up because I felt Vic moving rapidly next to me.

"V-Vic," I said immediately, sitting up in bed.

I looked over and saw him, his eyes were rolled to the back of his head and he was shaking uncontrollably. Oh fuck. He was having a seizure.

"V-V-Vicky," I shrieked loudly.

I hopped out of bed and hastily went over to the door.

"H-HELP!" I screamed from behind the metal bars hoping someone would hear me. There were lamps in other peoples rooms that were being turned on to see what all of the commotion was about.

"S-Someone p-please help," I said starting to cry.

Eventually the other people in the halls heard me and helped me call for help. Mitch came shortly after, his hair a mess and still in his pajamas.

"What's going on?"

"V-Vic," I sobbed pointing to his shaking body.

"Oh shit," Mitch said under his breath, taking his keys out and unlocking our door.

Once he got in he room he knelled next to Vic. He was moving so fast that everything was a blur, he dialed 911. I was standing in the corner crying. I didn't know what else to do except call out his name.
After a few moments he stopped shaking.

"Vic. Vic if you can hear me move your hand," Mitch said.

Nothing. He didn't move at all. This scared the shit out of me.

"B-B-B-Baby," I cried loudly.

At this time everyone was up and wide awake trying to peer into our room. The other counselors were awake too and trying to get the other patients under control.

The ambulance came quickly and lifted Vic into a stretcher.

“L-Let me go with him!” I screamed as they were pulling him away.

“Kellin, no,” Mitch said holding me back.

I shoved him away but lets face it, I had the strength of a 10 year old girl so it didn't do much. He continued to hold me while I sobbed and my hands shook rapidly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been an hour and I was still not calm. Tony, who was still up across the hall had been listening to our whole conversation.

“He’s going to be ok. You’re going to have a panic attack if you don't calm down.”

"To get him to calm down you need to take him to Alan and Austins room. They hang out a lot,” he said from his room, not even looking away from the wall he was looking at.

He didn’t talk much but he observed a lot.

Mitch quickly responded, he grabbed Vic’s blanket to put around me and took me over to their room. They were up just like many people in the asylum due to commotion.

“Kells what’s going on? People were screaming down the hall and it woke me up,” Alan said as soon as I came into view.

“V-V-V-”

As soon as he registered the look on my face and realized what name I was trying to say he rushed over to embrace me.

“Can you look after him for a second?,” Mitch asked Alan,” I’m going to go get your anxiety medication,” He said to me before walking out.

I looked over and Austin was still sound asleep.

“Come lay down hun,” Alan said patting the unused bed on the other side of the room.

I scrunched up into a ball and laid down trying to process everything that just happened. I had Vic’s blanket wrapped tightly around me it was comforting because it smelled like him. I just wanted my baby back. He was my everything, he was the only person I had left, if something were to happen to him I didn’t know what I’d do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Roger Rabbit- Sleeping With Sirens

mhm. c: